615,350 Posts in 14,785 Topics by 2,758 Residents
Latest Member: Ungazintonat
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2018, 11:54:28 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  Our BetterMost Community  |  The Holiday Forum (Moderator: Meryl)  |  Topic: Memorable Holiday Presents? 0 Residents and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Memorable Holiday Presents?  (Read 8032 times)
CellarDweller
The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2015, 03:39:17 pm »

There must be more. The one at the drug store wasn't just a head or other body part. It was a whole zombie.

Hmmmm.....I didn't see that.  I'll have to look around.  LOL

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!
CellarDweller

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2018, 09:24:17 pm »

The biggest surprise I got this Christmas was a "Justice League" canvas to hang with my Super Friends memorabilia, from my niece, Shana.

One thing I found interesting was that they mixed the line-up between the original line up,  and the popular cartoon that aired some time ago.

From the comic they used Flash, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Superman, and Batman.

Green Lantern was always a Justice League member, but the first incarnation was Hal Jordan, a white man.  When he relinquished his title, John Stewart, a black man, became the new Green Lantern.  That GL was featured in the cartoon, and is on my canvas.

Lastly, Hawkman was an original League member, and later was joined by his wife, Hawkwoman.  When the cartoon aired, the creators decided they wanted female character besides Wonder Woman, so they replaced Hawkman with Hawkwoman, and she is the character used on my canvas.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
CellarDweller

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2018, 11:57:44 am »

There must be more. The one at the drug store wasn't just a head or other body part. It was a whole zombie.

Hey Jeff, I just saw this online.  Is this what you saw?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
BetterMost, Wyoming & Brokeback Mountain Forum  |  Our BetterMost Community  |  The Holiday Forum (Moderator: Meryl)  |  Topic: Memorable Holiday Presents? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Listen to Brokeback Mountain Radio 1
Listen to Brokeback Mountain Radio 1

Help keep this site operating by donating.

Web bettermost.net
Image courtesy of 'AuroraLucis'

No more beans.  I'm sick of beans.