Author Topic: Armie Hammer & Timothée Chalamet find love in Call Me By Your Name (2017)  (Read 779768 times)

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

“I met this dashing golden boy, and I found him really, really attractive in the most pure sense of the word. Armie is really a buoyant man with a great talent. He’s never shy. And Oliver in the book is described like a movie star — he charms everybody. So I sent the script and a week later I received a call. And when I spoke to Armie he said, ‘I feel a bit scared by this role.’

http://www.goldenglobes.com/articles/luca-guadagnino-and-armie-hammer-%E2%80%9Ccall-me-your-name%E2%80%9D

FESTIVALS
TIFF 2017
Luca Guadagnino and Armie Hammer on
Call Me by Your Name
by Brent Simon
Hollywood Foreign Press Association
September 12, 2017

“I met this dashing golden boy, and I found him really, really attractive--”     Luca Guadagnino and Armie Hammer, Call Me by Your Name

TORONTO - Stressors that cause fear are something that, in real life, most of us try to avoid. Humans, after all, instinctively seek out that which offers them comfort. But for creatively driven individuals, flagged apprehension can provoke a different response — drawing them toward a project, for reasons sometimes difficult to articulate, like a moth to a flame.

Such was the case with Call Me by Your Name,  a coming-of-age period piece which debuted to much buzz at the Sundance Film Festival and arrived at the Toronto Film Festival this week in advance of its awards-season theatrical release this fall. Adapted by James Ivory from André Aciman’s 2007 novel of the same name, director Luca Guadagnino’s 1980s-set film stars Armie Hammer as Oliver, an American college student who spends a summer in Italy doing post-graduate study and finds himself slowly falling into a romantic relationship with the younger teenage son, Elio (Timothée Chalamet), of his hosts.

“I met Armie right after the The Social Network,  when I was trying to put together The Bigger Splash,” recalls Guadagnino during a relaxed conversation at TIFF 2017. “I met this dashing golden boy, and I found him really, really attractive in the most pure sense of the word. Armie is really a buoyant man with a great talent. He’s never shy. And Oliver in the book is described like a movie star — he charms everybody. So I sent the script and a week later I received a call. And when I spoke to Armie he said, ‘I feel a bit scared by this role.’ So we walked through it, and spoke about it. I said, ‘Fear is good, fear is like desire — you go toward your fears.’ We finished the call an hour later and he said, ‘Great, I’m in.’”

Hammer, for his part, was drawn to the subtle beauty of Call Me by Your Name,  but was also wary — as much about fully understanding the narrative’s nuances as the subject matter itself. His talk with Guadagnino helped clarify those elements, but also led him to realize a deeper truth about the direction he’d like his career to take.

“It was just a beautiful conversation,” says Hammer. “(Luca) helped me see things from a perspective that was different than my own — in a way where I realized that I had to do this movie almost because it did challenge me and make me nervous. Through that conversation that I had with Luca we got on the same page, and it was great.”

The end result of the collaboration, evocatively captured by cinematographer Sayombhu Mukdeeprom, is at once wistful, sensual and melancholic — a beguiling story of summer love which serves as proof that facing uncertainty and anxieties head on can yield wonderful dividends.  🍑

Hollywood Foreign Press Association

L'arco del Torrazzo, Piazza del Duomo, Crema

"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

• BetterMost Supporter!

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Call-Me-Your-Name-Soundtrack-44014429

How the Dreamy Soundtrack For
Call Me by Your Name
Came Together
by BECKY KIRSCH
September 13 2017

"Elio is a genius pianist--"  and Sufjan Stevens is the genius chronicler.   Timothée Chalamet in Call Me by Your Name

Call Me by Your Name  has been a festival favorite this year (and will likely become an award season favorite too), and the beauty of the film goes beyond the moving performances of the cast. The Italian setting provides a gorgeous backdrop for the film, which takes place in 1983 and chronicles the romance of 17-year-old Elio (Timothée Chalamet) and 24-year-old Oliver (Armie Hammer). The film also has a memorable, dreamy soundtrack, combining classical music, songs from Sufjan Stevens (including two new songs), and recognizable hits from the '80s (most notably, "Love My Way" by The Psychedelic Furs). During a Q&A at the Toronto Film Festival, director Luca Guadagnino discussed how he chose the music for the film and why Sufjan Stevens almost passed on it entirely.

On how he approached incorporating music in the film: "The temptation is always to not put music in the movie, and that's coming from me, and I put a lot of music in my films. But in this case, basically, the beginning of everything was Elio and his way of being a musician. Elio is a genius pianist. And there is no doubt that in growing up, he will become a pianist. Him being a pianist was important for the classical music to play in the film. So we went into the canon of the piano music that he's playing in the film — Bach, Debussy — and then we go into the music of the period of the film. Then, of course, we wanted to be immersed in the period, 1983, the Summer, the Summer heat, so we started on what were the hits in Italy at the time. What was playing on the radio? What was in heavy rotation on the radio? And it was a pleasure because a lot of these songs were part of my upbringing."

On how Sufjan Stevens became involved: "I thought a voice that was external, of narration, could be great. I thought, 'why don't we have a chronicler, who opens and closes the movie with a thought of introduction and epilogue?' I thought it would be cool if we had not an actor, but a musician. And I love Sufjan, so I approached him for that. And he said, 'forget about it, it's never gonna happen.' So I said, 'OK, what about a song that can be, in a way, playing like that? A song of a musician of today telling the story of someone back in the '80s?' And then he really surprised us, because a couple of months later, when we were shooting, I got an email from his management. And Sufjan not only made a song, but he made two. And also, he made an adaptation for the piano of his beautiful 'Futile Devices.'"

Call Me by Your Name opens Nov. 24, and the official soundtrack will be released on Oct. 20
but you can hear Sufjan Stevens's "Mystery of Love" here:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kss6WHJrWX0[/youtube]

CALL ME BY YOUR NAME  Soundtrack
Mystery of Love - Sufjan Stevens

Published on Aug 8, 2017

This is simply beautiful.
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2dNTjE6ItI[/youtube]

CALL ME BY YOUR NAME  Soundtrack
Futile Devices - Sufjan Stevens

Published on Jul 27, 2011

« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 08:13:27 am by Aloysius J. Gleek »

"Camping Out"

• BetterMost Supporter!
CALLMEBYYOURNAMEFANART
https://finny-red.tumblr.com/

by finny-red.tumblr.com

"I'll be okay." I slipped a hand into his pants.
"I do love being here with you."

It was my way of saying, I've been happy here as well.
I tried to picture what happy here  meant to him:
happy once he got here after imagining what
the place might look like, happy doing his
work on those scorching mornings in heaven,
happy biking back and forth from the translator,
happy disappearing into town every night and
coming back so late,  happy with my parents
and dinner drudgery, happy with his
poker friends and all the other friends
he had made in town and about whom
I knew nothing whatsoever?
One day he might tell me.
I wondered what part I
played in the overall
happiness package.

Call Me By Your Name  by André Aciman
Recited/Narrated by Armie Hammer

CALLMEBYYOURNAMEFANART by finny-red.tumblr.com/

September 15 2017   40 Notes

#CMBYN   #CallMeByYourName #finny-red.tumblr.com
#elio  #elio perlman  #oliver  #ulliva  #laterpeaches 🍑
#andré aciman  #armie hammer  #timothée chalamet  #luca guadagnino
#book   #novel   #film  #movie  #sonyclassics   #lgbt
#study #art #artwork #draw #drawing #portrait
#illustration #artist #sketch #sketchbook
#eyes #nose #mouth
#happy

by zarubina.art
                       @fleurypower

by electra sinclair

by Keoning

welcome to my place
by anqua.tumblr.com

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 11:37:53 pm by Aloysius J. Gleek »

"Camping Out"

• BetterMost Supporter!
CALLMEBYYOURNAMEFANART

by finny-red.tumblr.com

Anonymous asked:
     Could you do a cmbyn fanart?
     Love you and your art <3

I’m sorry it’s sketchy and ugly
but I had to be quick because I have a train to take haha
but here you go ♥♥

When I think back to our last ten days together, I see an early-morning swim, our lazy breakfasts, the ride to town, work in the garden, lunches, our afternoon naps, more work in the afternoon, tennis maybe, after-dinners in the piazzetta, and every night the kind of lovemaking that can run circles around time. Looking back to these days, I don't think there was ever a minute, other than the half hour or so he spent with his translator, or when I managed to steal a few hours with Marzia, when we weren't together.

"When did you know about me?" I asked him one day. I was hoping he'd say, When I squeezed your shoulder and you almost wilted in my arms.  Or, When you got wet under your bathing suit that one afternoon when we chatted in your room. Something along those lines.

"When you blushed," he said.

Call Me By Your Name  by André Aciman
Recited/Narrated by Armie Hammer

CALLMEBYYOURNAMEFANART by finny-red.tumblr.com

September 15 2017   130 Notes

#CMBYN   #CallMeByYourName #finny-red.tumblr.com
#art #artwork #artist #draw #drawing
#sketch #sketches #sketchbook
#later!

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 11:38:38 pm by Aloysius J. Gleek »

"Camping Out"

• BetterMost Supporter!

Call Me by Your Name  takes place in its own isolated fantasia, a fabulous Italian utopia filled with peach trees, red wine, and fish so big that it takes two hands to carry them into the kitchen. “We wanted it to be perfect,” director Luca Guadagnino says. The big old house that the film was shot in is in Crema, three miles from Guadagnino’s own home, which he shares with his partner of ten years, Ferdinando. (“My relationship is renewing itself every day. Every day is like a new day and the first day. And I’m not saying that to be, like, cheesy but it’s true,” he says lovingly of his partner.) He had originally wanted to purchase the house for himself, but couldn’t quite afford it, so instead, still moved by its beauty, he gave it a life onscreen.

https://www.villagevoice.com/2017/09/12/call-me-by-your-name-and-extraordinary-beauty-of-ordinary-love/

Call Me by Your Name
and Extraordinary Beauty of Ordinary Love

by ALEX FRANK
September 12 2017

Armie Hammer and Timothée Chalamet make sweet music in Call Me by Your Name

What would it feel like to see a carefree gay boy on the big screen? American cinema about gay men has generally fallen into several fairly hardened categories: personal struggle (Moonlight  and Brokeback Mountain), the devastation of the AIDS crisis (Philadelphia, Angels in America), the battle for rights (The Normal Heart  and Milk,  which ends with real-life pioneer Harvey Milk’s assassination), over-the-top extravaganza (Hedwig and the Angry Inch, To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar, the filmography of John Waters). This is not to say that all these movies aren’t great or don’t express real pathos about what it means to be gay in the world — they are and they do. But what would it look like if a gay movie was, well, just kind of regular?

We inch closer to a portrayal of unencumbered gayness in the upcoming film Call Me by Your Name,  directed by Luca Guadagnino and based on a 2007 novel by André Aciman. Even with its plainspoken and gentle portrait of gay love, the movie has already garnered the kind of buzz generally reserved for more serious or more campy films, emerging as the breakout success at Sundance, and attracting early Oscar buzz. The story revolves around a young man of seventeen, Elio Perlman, played with masterful poise by the relative newcomer Timothée Chalamet, and the will-they-won’t-they of his infatuation with Armie Hammer’s Oliver, who is staying at Elio’s family’s Italian villa as a research assistant for the Perlman father, a professor. When Elio is at last ready to profess his desire for Oliver, he does so forcefully, and without shame or embarrassment when Oliver, at first, rebuffs him. It’s not that there isn’t tension in the movie — indeed, the sexual anxiety between the two young men, who sleep one room away from each other connected by a creaky hallway, is jittery in the best way — but it evokes the type of butterflies that every kind of kid, with every kind of sexuality, has when they meet that first person who makes their heart beat faster. “Oliver and Elio are really free creatures,” says Guadagnino. “I hope that this movie defies the idea that in order to be expressing your own identity you have to fit into a mold.”

Of course, Elio isn’t just any boy anywhere: He is a privileged one, surrounded by bourgeois comforts and loving parents, an atmosphere that allows him a safe space for finding himself that, say, Moonlight ’s Chiron never has access to in his struggle for self-realization. It is 1983, too, the year that AIDS first appeared in a headline on the front page of the New York Times,  but before it ravaged entire cities and changed the way we think about sex lives. Over the past two decades, Guadagnino, 46, has won praise for the sheer beauty of his movies, like I Am Love  and A Bigger Splash,  which are filled with wealthy characters in gorgeous Italian settings. Call Me by Your Name  takes place in its own isolated fantasia, a fabulous Italian utopia filled with peach trees, red wine, and fish so big that it takes two hands to carry them into the kitchen. “We wanted it to be perfect,” Guadagnino says. The big old house that the film was shot in is in Crema, three miles from Guadagnino’s own home, which he shares with his partner of ten years, Ferdinando. (“My relationship is renewing itself every day. Every day is like a new day and the first day. And I’m not saying that to be, like, cheesy but it’s true,” he says lovingly of his partner.) He had originally wanted to purchase the house for himself, but couldn’t quite afford it, so instead, still moved by its beauty, he gave it a life onscreen.

But Chalamet is the revelation. The skinny 21-year-old born-and-raised New Yorker is a subtle if eye-catching presence in his previous work, including as the young son of Matthew McConaughey’s character in 2015’s Interstellar.  Here, he is the heart and soul. “We had a lunch together a few years ago and this young man was so vivid that I was immediately attracted by him,” says Guadagnino. “Young people have a capacity of wonderment that I am really drawn to. I like wonderment. I wasn’t thinking, ‘Can he act or not?’ I was more thinking, ‘This is the embodiment of Elio.’ ” Act he can, though: So poignantly does he play the anticipation of first love that often he doesn’t even need words; his shyness about Oliver sometimes keeps him from speaking his mind, but every muscle, eye twitch, frustrated collapse into bed, and sigh expresses perfectly what it’s like to love someone and, for so many reasons, not yet know what to do about it. Elio and Oliver are bonded by being Jewish in a place where the religion is practically nonexistent, and even the way Elio plays with his Star of David necklace, worn to match Oliver’s, is evocative. “It’s about letting the characters be without hinging on performance of the lines,” Guadagnino says. “Once you make the screen breathe with life, you can get to the place in which tension grows.”

There are sex scenes in the movie, too, and in this way, perhaps Call Me by Your Name ’s closest analogue is a movie not about gay men, but about gay women: 2013’s French film Blue Is the Warmest Color.  But the emphasis is not on lovemaking as much as it is on the flirtatious dance between Oliver and Elio that goes on before and after the hookup. “I wasn’t trying to display erotic acts for the sake of it,” Guadagnino says. The climax doesn’t involve sex at all, but a father-to-son conversation about love and pain that serves as something of the thesis for the movie. After Elio’s Italian mother, Annella (played by a sage Amira Casar), and American father, Mr. Perlman (played by a sweet Michael Stuhlbarg), realize what is going on between their son and Oliver, Mr. Perlman deals with it in a way so poetic and generous and empathetic that it almost feels unreal, particularly if you are a gay man who did not slide so comfortably out of the closet. “I never really came out. I was lucky enough to be who I wanted to be without any hiding ever. [But] maybe people can adopt Elio’s dad as their own if they go through a difficult time with their fathers,” Guadagnino says. The scene is completely counterintuitive to how we expect to see fathers deal with their sons, and though it’s sad to admit in 2017, it still feels almost shocking to see its warmth and tenderness. “It’s about compassion, trust, wisdom.”

Guadagnino is aware of the hard work that earlier films put in to prime theatergoers for the intimacy of Call Me by Your Name . “Audiences were ready for something as sophisticated as the great Moonlight,”  he says of the Barry Jenkins–directed movie that won last year’s Best Picture award for its gutting portrayal of a black gay upbringing in Miami, “so I think that a great work of art arrives when it needs to arrive.” And now is the time for Call Me by Your Name,  a complicated-but-not-too-complicated ode to the joy of gay love. “I think it’s about not judging the other. That’s something that is interesting to me,” he says. “Not that I don’t think there aren’t unspeakable acts of intolerance all over the world, but I think we really need expressions of tenderness. Maybe this is a powerful political statement. So many walls have been built, but this movie is my way to build bridges.”

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 02:58:13 pm by Aloysius J. Gleek »

"Camping Out"

• BetterMost Supporter!

Giuppy D'Aura (L) Luca Guadagnino (C) Ferdinando Cito Filomarino (R) pose for a portrait session
August 5, 2011 64th Festival del Film di Locarno Switzerland

Call Me by Your Name  takes place in its own isolated fantasia, a fabulous Italian utopia filled with peach trees, red wine, and fish so big that it takes two hands to carry them into the kitchen. “We wanted it to be perfect,” director Luca Guadagnino says. The big old house that the film was shot in is in Crema, three miles from Guadagnino’s own home, which he shares with his partner of ten years, Ferdinando. (“My relationship is renewing itself every day. Every day is like a new day and the first day. And I’m not saying that to be, like, cheesy but it’s true,” he says lovingly of his partner.) He had originally wanted to purchase the house for himself, but couldn’t quite afford it, so instead, still moved by its beauty, he gave it a life onscreen.

https://www.villagevoice.com/2017/09/12/call-me-by-your-name-and-extraordinary-beauty-of-ordinary-love/

In an office that doubles as a guest bedroom, he writes his scripts at one of two side-by-side leather desks. (His partner of seven years, also an Italian filmmaker, sits at the other.) Guadagnino, who has acquired other apartments in the building, has effectively turned much of it into his moviemaking compound. His production team works in a ground-floor suite that opens onto the cobblestone courtyard-cum-parking lot; he edits his films in a studio just above them. The actors in his films, lodged in nearby B&Bs, zoom over on bicycles and watch movies on a screen mounted to a wall in the regal living room. Doors always seem open; friends and assistants freely wander in and out, careful to avoid disturbing the few families still living in the other wing. “A good creative place,” the director says.

Ferdinando Cito Filomarino
Writer | Director | Assistant Director

Ferdinando Cito Filomarino (b. 1986, 30-31 years old) was born and grew up in Milan. After studying in Boston and London, he studied at the DAMS (Discipline delle Arti, della Musica e dello Spettacolo) in Bologna  and completed a work on a film-historical theme. Filomarino did not attend a film school but learned his craft on the set . He gained his first experience in the film as a director and assistant to the film editor at film projects in London.

Crucial for his career as a director was his encounter with Luca Guadagnino, who hired him for his film I Am Love  as an assistant director. In Guadagnino's films A Bigger Splash, Call Me by Your Name and in the post-production remake Suspiria,  he was Second Unit Director. In 2010, he directed the short film Diarchia,  for which he also wrote the screenplay. In the same year, Diarchia  received the Pianifica Award at the Locarno International Film Festival, and the Short Filmmaking Award at the Sundance Film Festival and Filomarino, the silver band of the Italian National Syndicate of Film Journalists as the best short film director. He also wrote his own books for his films. In 2013, he directed the documentary L'inganno  on the development of Luchino Visconti's film Gruppo di famiglia in un interno.  It was Visconti's penultimate film, which was paralyzed on production halfway after a stroke and died two years later. Filomarino himself is a descendant of the Visconti and extensively related to Luchino Visconti.

After another short film, he worked with Sayombhu Mukdeeprom as cinematographer his only feature film so far. In Antonia it is about the life of the Milanese lyricist Antonia Pozzi , who took her life in 1938. The film ran in 2015 in the competition of the festival in Karlovy Vary and received a Special Jury Mention.

Second Unit Director or Assistant Director (5 credits)
 2018 Suspiria (second unit director) (post-production)
 2017 Call Me by Your Name (second unit director)
 2015 A Bigger Splash (second unit director)
 2012 The Landlords (second unit director)
 2009 I Am Love (second second assistant director)

Re the writer of the Berlinale article in MIC magazine, Page 12 above in this thread: I TOLD YOU! WHAT AN IDIOT!!

https://mic.com/articles/168595/berlinale-review-call-me-by-your-name-is-a-portrait-of-homosexual-intimacy-that-honors-the-book

But the literary depth of Call Me by Your Name  is set dressing to the soul of the story, which is the relationship between Elio and Oliver. Neither Aciman nor Guadagnino is openly queer — Aciman is married to a woman and Guadagnino has not publicly discussed his orientation [FYI, this is not correct. According to wikipedia, Guadagnino is gay, and in the NYT Sunday Weekend article (August 1 2016),  Guadagnino says he lives with a partner who is a filmmaker, although the partner's name is not mentioned--although I have an idea who!--JG.] — but each creates a tender portrait of a relationship between two men who cannot initially admit their affection, neither to one another nor to themselves. Both film and novel capture the unbearable privacy of closeted desire, which proceeds by degrees — a touch, a look, a certain preference that, by design, can be neither quantified nor directly confronted — the hesitant physicality between men who can’t be certain that the other won’t turn and run, or worse. When this tension finally breaks, the emotional and physical release of freedom — freedom to kiss, even simply to stare — is like finally breathing.

https://mic.com/articles/168595/berlinale-review-call-me-by-your-name-is-a-portrait-of-homosexual-intimacy-that-honors-the-book

Viewers may take issue, not unfairly, with Guadagnino’s decision to cast non-queer actors to play queer characters, a choice that on paper feels out of step with progress. Brokeback Mountain  starred two straight actors in 2005, and Andrew Haigh's 2011 film Weekend  featured an openly gay actor in one of the two lead roles. Call Me by Your Name  is a film directed by an ostensibly heterosexual man [not  correct--see above, JG] based on a book written by a heterosexual man starring two heterosexual male leads — and yet its emotional resonance persists.

As a viewer, I’m the last to apologize for actors playing below their privilege, and I simply can’t explain how Call Me by Your Name  manages to pull it off. Perhaps it’s the increased normalcy of cishomosexuality, particularly between white men, which has erased the "bravery" of playing queer. Perhaps it's the relatively low profile of every actor in the film — Armie Hammer is well-known, but this is neither a typical role for him nor touted as any kind of dramatic breakout. For all its baked-in heterosexuality [again, what??  JG], Guadagnino’s film is a rapturous portrait of homosexual intimacy that is every bit as deep and tender as its source material.

FYI AGAIN:

Luca Guadagnino at the 2017 Berlin Film Festival

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luca_Guadagnino#/media/File:Luca_Guadagnino_(cropped).jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luca_Guadagnino

Does this look like a straight man to you?? PUH-leeze!!

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 10:22:30 am by Aloysius J. Gleek »

"Camping Out"

• BetterMost Supporter!

Armie Hammer for TIFFxHuawei Portrait Studio by Kourosh Keshiri                                                                Timothée Chalamet for TIFFxHuawei Portrait Studio by Kourosh Keshiri
http://athinglikethat.tumblr.com/post/165169531884/armie-hammer-for-tiffxhuawei-portrait-studio-by              http://athinglikethat.tumblr.com/post/165169591044/timoth%C3%A9e-chalamet-for-tiffxhuawei-portrait-studio
https://laterpeaches.tumblr.com/image/165207248832                                                                                 https://laterpeaches.tumblr.com/image/165207233959
https://laterpeaches.tumblr.com/                                                                                                                https://laterpeaches.tumblr.com/
SEP 10 2017                                                                                                                                             SEP 10 2017
TIFF 17                                                                                                                                                    TIFF 17

"Camping Out"

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 05:00:09 pm by Aloysius J. Gleek »

"Camping Out"

• BetterMost Supporter!
CALLMEBYYOURNAMEFANART
http://thebluepeninsula.tumblr.com/

by thebluepeninsula.tumblr.com

i saw this photo this morning and my heart burst and i decided to draw it

CALLMEBYYOURNAMEFANART by thebluepeninsula.tumblr.com

http://thebluepeninsula.tumblr.com/

7:21 pm  •  10 September 2017  •  280 notes

#CMBYN   #CallMeByYourName #thebluepeninsula.tumblr.com
#tbh i never *never* thought i'd be out here making cmbyn fan art
#yet here we are
#this was fun & i need to draw more often
#art #artwork #draw #drawing #portrait
##artist #sketch #sketchbook #my art
#eyes #nose #mouth
#happy

Woah.  :o
Yes, we are told this is
a still from the film.

"Camping Out"

• BetterMost Supporter!

https://laterpeaches.tumblr.com/post/165196337143/bowie28-armie-hammers-uncomfortably-memorable
http://bowie28.tumblr.com/post/165184516335

Don't look into my phone. Career over.
SEPTEMBER 10TH  -  205 NOTES  -  J

Armie Hammer’s Uncomfortably Memorable Parts in Call Me by Your Name
POSTED 6 DAYS AGO

Host Dave Karger actor Armie Hammer, actor Timothee Chalamet and director Luca Guadagnino
of 'Call Me By Your Name' attend The IMDb Studio Hosted By The Visa Infinite Lounge
at The 2017 Toronto International Film Festival at Bisha Hotel & Residences
on September 8, 2017 in Toronto, Canada

« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 11:04:28 am by Aloysius J. Gleek »

"Camping Out"