Author Topic: Armie Hammer & Timothée Chalamet find love in Call Me By Your Name (2017)  (Read 779864 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
My DVD was waiting for me when I returned home this evening from a holiday visit to my father. I'm not sure yet when I'll make the time to watch it. Maybe tomorrow.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
My DVD was waiting for me when I returned home this evening from a holiday visit to my father. I'm not sure yet when I'll make the time to watch it. Maybe tomorrow.

I am very curious what you will think, Jeff!   :)
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline SaraB

• Sr. Ranch Hand
I still haven't seen CMBYN since it ran for a very short time here and I wasn't able to go then.

But you'll be happy to know, Sara, that Peter and I have arranged to see it togehter in a couple of weeks!  :)

I really wish I could come with you! I wonder what you’ll think?

Offline SaraB

• Sr. Ranch Hand
And Jeff too! Hope we’ll get some more discussion, both here and in the Other Place.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
I really wish I could come with you! I wonder what you’ll think?

I'll let you know!

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
I am very curious what you will think, Jeff!   :)

And Jeff too! Hope we’ll get some more discussion, both here and in the Other Place.

Yes, I watched the film on DVD last night.

I hope to have something to say soon.

My problem is that I can't remember what things I said here compared to what I said in the Other Place.  :(

The Search features have not proved helpful.

I may just commit the unpardonable sin of posting the same comments both places!  ::)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 04:41:37 pm by Jeff Wrangler »
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline SaraB

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Wouldn’t bother me!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
Wouldn’t bother me!

Thanks you, Sara.

I'm at work now. The most upright thing for me to do would be to write my thoughts and comments off line at home this evening and then copy and paste them into posts, possibly breaking them down to avoid excessively long posts.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
The capsule version is that I liked the film very much. I think it's a highly successful transition from novel to film, and I would expect no less from James Ivory.

Later.  ;D

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
I may just commit the unpardonable sin of posting the same comments both places!  ::)

Please do!!  :) ;)
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"