Author Topic: BrokebackSlash has new moderators  (Read 4553 times)

Marge_Innavera

BrokebackSlash has new moderators
« on: October 26, 2006, 11:37:53 am »
BrokebackSlash, the community site on LiveJournal that posts digests of new fanfics, needs a new moderator.  The current moderator's message in part:

Unfortunately with school and work and trying to fit a social life in on top of all that, I don't have much time for the internet/LJ anymore. It takes me days to respond to your emails and questions. Despite the fact that things run smoothly 99% of the time, I feel like this community deserves a more active moderator.

Anyway, if anyone would like to take over ownership of the community, you can email me with your LJ username and your reasons why you'd like to take over. It's open to every single member and you can also recommend a member as well. I'll give everyone until Sunday night and then Monday or Tuesday I'll hand over the community to whoever I've chosen.

So, you can email me at [email protected]

This community and Wrangler's are about the best venues to find new stories and check up on current ones.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 08:56:28 am by MaineWriter »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: BrokebackSlash needs a new moderator
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 11:54:01 am »
Marcia,

I hope you'll consider applying!

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: BrokebackSlash needs a new moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 08:55:43 am »
Tracy, Alexis, and Jessica will be maintaining Brokebackslash. Their welcome announcement and plans for the future can be found here, along with contact information:

http://community.livejournal.com/brokebackslash/733977.html

Leslie
MaineWriter
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!