Author Topic: Tainted Evidence by Beatriceorme  (Read 131150 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: Tainted Evidence by Beatriceorme
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2006, 04:25:35 pm »
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2006, 05:25:36 pm »
http://community.livejournal.com/lowermanhattan/8565.html

It's Prince Spaghetti Day again, or should I say - Homicide day!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2006, 05:31:47 am »
SPOILER

Oh dear, looks like their cases are going to intertwine again. Will one of them have to step down now from the case now? Which is more probable - that the investigating officer step down or the PD.

Then again if the suspect is dead then that doesn't matter (though I wonder if the evidence is as clear cut as it seems).

Does any fic ever paint Aguire in a good light  :laugh:

Karen

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2006, 09:00:36 am »
SPOILER

I think that fandom-wide it has been determined that all AU-Aguirres must be sort of the anti-Ennis anti-Jack kryptonite-wielders.  It is so in every fic I have read.  This Aguirre seems somewhat more of the doddering nosy type Aguirre.

Offline Beatrice

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2006, 12:42:50 pm »
Thanks, youse guys!

2D characters are boring. Wanted to give Aguirre more dimension that just an asshole like he is in most fics.

The cases have not 'officially' collided, so there's no need for anyone to step away this time. Yet. And time may not afford Jack and Ennis that luxury.

Thanks for all who are reading! Glad you're enjoying!

'Til next Wednesday!

B

And, sorry, but I don't remember Spaghetti days, either.
"He was the refuge of my spirit, the sweet solace of my griefs...what more is there, then can I say? Was it not a foretaste of blessedness thus to love, and thus to be loved?" St. Aelred, from his eulogy for his lover, Simon.

Offline Beatrice

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2006, 07:09:27 pm »
Here's the teaser for tomorrow's chapter! For those how are interested, that is.

That hermetically sealed, jaw dislocating, bridge of the nose bruising, one body trying to climb into the other, no breathing possible, classic dictionary definition of sucking face that left the Ass Bandit fuzzy, giddy and ready to roll melted into a soft murmuring of kisses, no spot on his five o’clock shadowed, nearly frozen, loopy grinning face unadorded, his head cradled secure, his body pinned in the most delectable way.

Mr. Grabby Hands should be late more often.

“Oh, god…Jack! Jack!” The taste of relief was sweet on Ennis’ lips. “I…when…I saw…oh, Jack!”

“Enn – hey – En -” Any attempt to verbally console Ennis through his obvious distress was cut short every time by a mouth that was unwilling to be interrupted.

And who am I to stand in the way of his preferred method of venting?

“And when…I couldn’t…you didn’t…answer…your phone…”

“Oh, sor – I broke da…damn…ding…” Ennis’ tongue butting in the way of Jacks’ t’s. “…doday.”

“Broke…how?”

“Drop – drop – drop-” As much as he appreciated Ennis’ worship, Jack wanted at least one sentence free of any speech impediment. A turn of head opened up just enough room to speak around the attention being lavished on the corner of his mouth. “I dropped it when Daniel punched me.”

“What?”

Blue opened to brown a nose length away.

“Only because I punched him first.”

“You punched him – why?”

“Because he hit on me.”

“But you said you – WHAT!!???!!!

Until tomorrow!

B
"He was the refuge of my spirit, the sweet solace of my griefs...what more is there, then can I say? Was it not a foretaste of blessedness thus to love, and thus to be loved?" St. Aelred, from his eulogy for his lover, Simon.

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2006, 07:51:13 pm »
Oh Beatrice - that was tantilising!!!  ;D

Daniel gets punched - yay!

Ennis is worried bout Jack - boo!

But Jack is Ok and they have some super face sucking - double yay!!

Wednesday used to be a kind of nondescript day, but you have certainly found a way to brighten it up. I just always have to remind myself to take my time reading your updates.

Off to bed soon, but looking forward to tomorrow.

Karen

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2006, 11:40:00 am »
Oh good ! I'm first to post after reading the latest chapter, except (*sigh*) I can't comment without it being a spoiler (*sighs* again). Let me just say this: **SIGH** (little happy purr of contentment)

cc33  >^..^<

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2006, 12:00:27 pm »
Oh good ! I'm first to post after reading the latest chapter, except (*sigh*) I can't comment without it being a spoiler (*sighs* again). Let me just say this: **SIGH** (little happy purr of contentment)

cc33  >^..^<

Oh I know. Wasn't it fab?

Those boys like to abuse their furniture.  :laugh:

Sad for Jack and his inner demons, but hoping Ennis's devotion is going to lay them to rest.

Just too many wonderful lines to quote. I adore quickfire Jack. Beatrice, how do you think up some of the stuff he thinks/says??

Karen

Offline Beatrice

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2006, 09:13:58 am »
Thanks, youse guys!

So happy #24 pleased.

How do I think up the stuff Jack thinks and speaks? Well...this may sound weird, but he just tells me. He's a talkative thing, too. Ennis, not so much.

Thanks again!

B