Author Topic: Tainted Evidence by Beatriceorme  (Read 131249 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: Tainted Evidence by Beatriceorme
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2006, 02:31:05 pm »
I like the Jack inner dialogue about Ass Bandit - it is so very comic-book era:

Ass-Bandit can dodge bullets too!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Beatrice

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2006, 06:27:24 pm »
For those here who are reading...

It's Tuesday, so here's the teaser!

(Make sure you're sitting down, kay?)

Comfortable, relaxed, just natural for my hand to rest there. We’re only lying in bed – Jack on his right side, me on my back beside. Jack reading, me watching TV. Jack with “The Dark Knight”, me with ESPN. Quiet, calm, boring.

Until he sneezes -

“Bless you.”

“Thanks.”

- and under my hand, his ass moves.

It’s not like I haven’t felt it before. Christ, less than an hour ago it was bent over the edge of the couch swallowing my dick, Jack moaning, low and throaty, animal sounds pushed into the leather as I pushed into – Shit! The noises that man can make when we f***! But, he’s actual quiet for once, just a tiny sheet scrape of the page turn. Don’t want to disturb the peace. I’ll just be content with a small thumb brush, barely making the comforter move, lazy and soft, absentminded and easy…back and forth…back and -

Then he sneezes again.

“Bless you.”

“Thanks.”

- and under my hand, his ass jumps.

f***! Forget the Colt’s Superbowl chances, to hell with the thumb brush, I got to see it now!

“Shit, Ennis! You made me lose my place!”

Watch as it moves, my hand on his ass, fingers mapping the contours, fingers tracing the lines, fingers taking possession - over the curve, firm and tight, down to the crack, smooth and ripe, under the cheek, soft and full - Jack's trembling, shivering, panting and I watch my hand on his skin, my touch to his skin, my claim to his skin, electrifying, intoxicating, hynpotizing.

Another sneeze.

"Bless you. You cold?"

“Thanks. Well, I wasn't until somebody swiped all the covers, something you don't usually do until I'm asleep."

And under my hand, his ass stings.

Pink is spreading across white before I notice the bite, my palm hovering above its reflection, and Jack is laughing, rolling over to his stomach, shoving up into my hand, his ass pushing hard, an invitation, a dare, a plea for more, and as always, I can deny him nothing.

And it just goes down(hill) from there.

See youse tomorrow!

B
"He was the refuge of my spirit, the sweet solace of my griefs...what more is there, then can I say? Was it not a foretaste of blessedness thus to love, and thus to be loved?" St. Aelred, from his eulogy for his lover, Simon.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2006, 06:34:21 pm »
*oh my!*

Law Enforcement!Ennis spanks!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Beatrice

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2006, 07:21:27 pm »
Just in case there's anyone here reading...here's today's teaser for #26! (Hint - it's kinda long and very ADULT!!!)

Ennis popped out, leaving a smear of spit and spunk across Jack’s upturned cheek, the words, ‘What the fuck?’ mouthed broadly trickling the mixture down his neck.

An abrupt and frenzied hand gesture for Jack to ‘Just wait!’ while Ennis performed an awkward, bendy sort of stretch around the toilet paper and just to the other side of the bucket with wheels that sent his ass into the wall and his cock bouncing close to an eager mouth.

I – can’t – almost – reach – need – Open and salivating, it bobbed about, prize just out of reach. If – stay – Ennis – shit! I'm the best, but even my BJ’s require the cock to actually be in my mouth. "Quit moving, Ennis!"

"Wait just a damn second, will you?"

"Which is all it would take if you would just stay -"

An Ennis sway nudged Jack into the path of the swinging up message bag dangling from two determined and horny fingers catching the side of his head knocking him off his precariously balanced squat and right into an impressive array of mops.

“Oh, shit!”

A diving catch managed to outwit the janitorial supplies that felt obligated to alert the rest of the fourth floor to the actions taking place within their usually quiet and sex-free domain, Jack’s body landing with a grunt between handles, broken hand and hard wood.

But, of course, the Ass Bandit is quick on his knees!

“Be quiet!”

“I thought you liked it when I made -”

His collar was yanked up, which snatched the rest of his coat which pulled on his shoulders which jerked the rest of his body to standing.

The mops decided to huddle together on the other side of the closet. Loudly.

“Shit, so much for clandestine closet copul -”

Ennis kissed Jack, tight in and hard, body crushing body, mouth bruising mouth, tongue shoving tongue, breath stolen and given right back, passion combining to create a larger whole –

One minute…two minutes…three…

- Jack finally breaking it, coming away with a fuzzy head, swollen lips, a stupid ass grin, blueberry lube and condom.

‘Huh?’

Clunk! Clang! Clink!

The sounds of gun, handcuffs and badge, all muffled by jeans when Ennis pushed his to the floor.

Thud! Thwang! Thump!

The sound of Jack’s jaw dropping to his feet, his cock imprinting with zipper and his heart pounding to orgasm level already when Ennis turned to face the wall.

What? Here? “Ennis, we can’t -”

His tie was snagged this time, Ennis reaching back and pulling Jack cock to crack close. “Want you, Jack,” the not really an invitation, but a demand licked the dried smear on Jack’s cheek, “Fuck me now.”

Hope all youse guys have pleasant Jack and Ennis dreams!

'Til tomorrow!

B
"He was the refuge of my spirit, the sweet solace of my griefs...what more is there, then can I say? Was it not a foretaste of blessedness thus to love, and thus to be loved?" St. Aelred, from his eulogy for his lover, Simon.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2006, 09:17:57 pm »
whoo wee!

Blueberry LUBE!  Bring it on B!

Offline Beatrice

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2007, 07:36:52 pm »
For the two or three people over here that are reading - here's a little preview of tomorrow's chapter...Psst! It's VERY adult!

The kiss was a soft lingering one, Ennis taking his own sweet time on those blow job swollen lips, holding Jack to the wall - sweat pinning sticky - his steady strokes keeping him a guttural cry away from orgasm.

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you…”

Ennis used Jack’s sighs to breathe, tongue forcing the words of his song deep.

“Happy birthday, my love…”

For both mouths sucking pleasure, a finger smeared with Jack’s excitement left c*ck to join the party above, salty clear slick mingling with the sweet aftertaste of icing.

“Now, I’m going to f*** you.”

Hands full of Smithsonian caliber ass, Jack smiled. “And many more!”

Until tomorrow!

B

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2007, 07:50:57 pm »
now you know there are more people reading than THAT - just in the chat room!

We are waiting with bated breath!  And icing!

Offline Beatrice

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2007, 08:13:01 pm »
OK - four.

But, that quartet is enjoying the ride, and that's all that matters.

B

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2007, 12:21:13 pm »
Now it's five.   :)

I only recently discovered this fic and read all the chapters through in the course of the holidays.

Outstanding quality and original writing style, Hotness with a HUGE capital H plus passion and urgency galore, lots and lots of great wry humour both in the dialogue and in the narratives (That whole Thanksgiving scene! Priceless!), consistent and clear characterization, intrieguing plot with a darkish crime mystery to cap it all. Absolutely loved every word of it and every scene bar one, and am very eagerly waiting for more.

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2007, 12:30:17 pm »
Wanna go for six?   ;D  Although I am sure there are many, many, many  more than that who are enjoying the ride!  Found your story recently, B, and it is awesome!  Sexy, fast, intriguing, funny, unique  . . . . just everything!   How I wish I had more time to spend reading these fantastic fics by you talented authors!

Thanks - Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain