Author Topic: Tainted Evidence by Beatriceorme  (Read 131260 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: Tainted Evidence by Beatriceorme
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2007, 07:15:27 am »
I just read on Beatrice's community site, in case anybody DOESN'T know it:

lowermanhattan.livejournal.com

that she is stricken with flu!  so we shall have to contemplate Ennis's gluteal tattoo for just a little while longer before we get another chapter of the Further Adventures of Mr. Grabby Hands and Ass Bandit.

Gute Besserung, Bea!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2007, 07:21:39 am »
On your recommandation Louise, i've finally started reading this story.

Okay, laundy and cleaning the house will have to wait this week! I have more important stuff to do right now  :)

*off to lowermanhattan.livejournal.com for more
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2007, 10:09:54 am »
Oh Fabienne, you're in for a treat. Jack's inner voice is a scream!

Wonder characterisations and some very hawt writing from Miss B.

Karen

Offline Beatrice

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2007, 02:18:50 am »
Contrary to reports and how I look right now, I'm still alive and writing. Here's the chapter that was slated for last week before illness stepped in with steel toed boots.

Hope you enjoy and sorry for the delay!

B

Chapter Twenty-Nine

And YEAH for all TE's new readers! YEAH!!!
"He was the refuge of my spirit, the sweet solace of my griefs...what more is there, then can I say? Was it not a foretaste of blessedness thus to love, and thus to be loved?" St. Aelred, from his eulogy for his lover, Simon.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2007, 04:07:35 am »
I managed to get Herman to drive me down to lowermanhattan.livejournal.com and got in the first comment.  Muah!

And let me say, there have been many discussions hither and yon (mostly yon) about how Jack is portrayed in the various AU stories, but there is no doubt here that you have a very well-rounded, tough-minded Jack!  I have to say, you write one of the best, most masculine and most optimistic/upbeat Jack characters I have read.  He is ... just great.  The reaction to Ennis's nervous upset about the X on the business card and the death threats really shows his mettle here - he isn't a helpless nelly bottom, that's for sure!  He's a tough PD in a tough town, and he has the sexiest sergeant in the force in his bed!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 04:22:05 am by louisev »
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Beatrice

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2007, 01:57:37 pm »
Thank you!

And that is the miracle of Jack, I believe, to come from such horrible beginnings to reach a place in his life where he is independent, he is successful, his is optomistic, he is able to love. Jack is indeed masculine just as he should be in all BBM fanfic, (sadly both you and I know that isn't always the case), but he doesn't need to punch things or pick fights or bully to show that. And neither does Ennis.

He is also SO DAMN lucky to have that sexy NYPD sergeant, ain't he?

Thanks again!

B
"He was the refuge of my spirit, the sweet solace of my griefs...what more is there, then can I say? Was it not a foretaste of blessedness thus to love, and thus to be loved?" St. Aelred, from his eulogy for his lover, Simon.

Offline Beatrice

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2007, 11:42:16 am »
Here's a little teaser for Chapter 30!

Not unless blowing through a jumbo box of condoms in less than a week is trouble.

“Wha…huh…oh…god.”

Moments before – not a cloud in the bottomless sapphire blue, just the sun watching, only God looking on and approving, knees dirt grinding, meadow green staining my palms, the mountain’s sighs cooling our naked bodies, he's behind me, moving… swaying... rolling, tight hands on my hips, taking…thrusting…pounding, me, my ass pushing back, demanding…riding…bucking, both of us howling nature’s song, Ennis… Jack… love…forever… - and now this –

“You are…you are…you…fuck.”

Thighs made the perfect frame for Ennis’ wink, his ‘Good Morning, Jack!’ lip-stretched smile orally replacing that annoying and impersonal alarm clock.

“Ennis, you…shouldn’t…too…”

Too close, too near, his ticket to Paradise – upgraded to First Class when Ennis sucked up hard – "Oh...god!" - already punched before waking up, and now the train was preparing to leave the station, but that couldn’t happen, not with him doing…not this way, he couldn’t – “I can’t… not ...no.”

Spit dribbled down the line between his balls, swirled around by thumb while tongue lapped through the slit, teeth nibbling at the head, Ennis refusing to relinquish control, refusing to heed the warning.

“I’m not…I’m about…Ennis, no.”

Jack shoved away, pulling his orgasm on hold barely body from Ennis’ mouth - “I can’t…can’t…won’t…” - heels digging in, fingers scratching out from under, sheets ripping from their moorings, head, shoulders tipping over the edge in his mad scramble to save his love from danger – “Ennis…not in…not in…your mouth!”

“Shhhh, Jack, I know,” tender kisses and licks up quivering legs - calming, soothing, pacifying. “I know, baby, shhhhh.” Ennis, the early riser in all respects, staved off Jack’s complete bed tumble by grabbing knees, bringing them up and over his shoulders – a few wet kisses there, too - holding him secure, keeping him safe, positioning him right. “I know. Just wanted your taste in my mouth while we did…” A completely protected, lubricated and erect cock pushed in. “…this.”

ENNIS!”

See you tomorrow!

B

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2007, 12:05:02 pm »
Here's a little teaser for Chapter 30!

See you tomorrow!

B

:o  :o  :o

Tomorrow better come soon!!
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Beatrice

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2007, 10:26:56 pm »
Teaser for tomorrow's chapter!

Preoccupied with signing the forms, mind on the burning hole in his pocket, where it would lead him next, Ennis answered the phone without thinking, without looking at the incoming number, without realizing he had just hit speaker.

“Del Mar.”

“I want you inside me now.”

The phone dropped, maniacal laughter skittering across the counter.

“Oh…shit, I…damn…come back…shit!”

Saved from a plunge off the other side, the cell was returned to its beet red owner compliments of the desk clerk and his smirk.

“Uh...I’ve got…to take…” A vague wave to anyplace but where he was standing right now.

“Yes, I heard.”

Ennis brought the cell, the slow burn, and the clerk's wink over into the far corner to hide. "Jack, don't ever fucking do that again!"

"Not into phone sex, then?"

"I'm working here!"

"All work and no play makes Jack a very horny boy."

"No work and all play makes Ennis a very unemployed boy."

"Just file Form 69."

"Form..." Jack plus inside me plus horny plus sixty-nine equals...equals...who needs fucking math anyway? "What?"

"Incident report for non-lethal discharge of an officer's weapon." Jack's voice finessed the innuendo, words doing what fingers and lips could not. "But, I've got to warn you."

"About what?"

Sex whispered hot against Ennis' ear. "It must be filled out in triplicate."

Tomorrow!

B

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2007, 08:19:07 am »

ew now just yer TEASERS make me green with envy.  Damn!