Author Topic: Tainted Evidence by Beatriceorme  (Read 131205 times)

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
Re: Tainted Evidence by Beatriceorme
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2007, 01:05:45 pm »
Not a new chapter, or even a teaser, but I hope this helps to fill the void until next week.

Here's Your Flow Chart

Love youse guys! Enjoy!

B

B, that is awesome - thanks!  Us guys love you too. 

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

mvansand76

« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2007, 03:42:10 pm »
Not a new chapter, or even a teaser, but I hope this helps to fill the void until next week.

Here's Your Flow Chart

Love youse guys! Enjoy!

B

LOL! I hope this is not gonna confuse me even more.... ;)

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2007, 01:22:34 pm »
TE Primer Part Two is up!  Covers Chapters 13 - 23:

http://community.livejournal.com/lowermanhattan/12615.html#cutid1

Thanks again, B

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2007, 09:45:00 pm »

Well done Marie, very well indeed.  Janice stands up and applauds the lovely Marie's excellent synopsis to that chapter.. What a great job...
                                                                               janice

:D   :D    :D    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Beautiful mind

Offline Beatrice

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2007, 10:17:05 pm »
TE Primer: Part Three

Here's the last section!

I hope this helps and you enjoy!

See youse guys next Tuesday for the teaser!

B
"He was the refuge of my spirit, the sweet solace of my griefs...what more is there, then can I say? Was it not a foretaste of blessedness thus to love, and thus to be loved?" St. Aelred, from his eulogy for his lover, Simon.

Offline cathyinaz

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2007, 12:45:08 pm »
Many thanks for all of this! This story rocks and the pace is like a New York minute. I feel exausted when I am done reading. LOL :laugh:
I remember once a young man I knew from Spanish Harlem who called the Arizona lifestyle the Arizona drag because the speed of life was sooo slow to him.
I look forward to the next chapter, let's protect our very high Jack at all costs, his morphine induced fantasies are priceless.

Offline Beatrice

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2007, 06:37:48 pm »
It's Tuesday, so here's the Teaser!

“Ah, come on, Jack. Jesse, Jesse Whitfield. You remember, that crazy, homeless bastard?”

“Of course…I remem…Jess…but…” Confusion had joined morphine, two against not really even one at this point, the formidable tug-of-war team determined to see lucidity covered in sloppy, slimy mud. Why is…IV guy…Jesse…? “Who…are you?”

“A friend. What did youse talk about when you saw him today? What did he tell you?”

Ah, well, no more energy to focus or figure out needed to be scraped from his on empty batteries now. With that one question from the insincere smile at the other end of his nose, this bizarre and off-putting conversation pulled up short. “Sorry, can't say..." He had better places to be anyway then knocking on this conundrum’s door while wearing cut-offs to a black tie soiree. "...attor… nery/cli…ent…” Lashes went a’visiting, bumping once…twice…to stop for an extended stay with their southern kin. “…pri…vledge. Now, if...you will...ex...” Where were…Mustang…empty…lot…Ennis fucking…Ennis spank –

“Oh, not you don’t, Jack.” Four slaps, quick and sharp, against a slackened jaw. “No falling asleep on me now. Where is it?”

“Fucking ass…hole…” Anger stepped up, taking the anchor spot for the home team, a one-handed yank, and the marker flag returned to the middle of the mud pit, fuzzy and stupid retreating to the concessions stand for nachos and a slushee. “Don’t you fuck…ing touch…” Fish flopping time again, Jack struggled against drugs and fatigue, pillows and blankets, IVs and immobilizer to reach a less beached whale, tied to the tracks, deer out in the open on hunting season’s first day, helplessly vulnerable position he found himself in. Skinny ass…guy is in…serious need of…some bed…side manner…interven…tion.  “…me a – hey, get – away - put that – god – damnit!”

“Where is it, Jack?” Case files, legal pads, law books, Post-It notes, newspaper, take-out menus, boxers, pencils, pens, Tic-Tacs, the hands violating his message bag indiscriminately dumping his life across the floor. “Where is it?”

“Stop – what -” Jack could take comfort for help was but a convenient thumb press away, the call button ready and eager to summon an angel of mercy in SpongeBob scrubs from the nurse’s station just a few scant yards down the hall. This is...so going on my...com...ment...card where...where...is... Help to retrieve said call button the fish flopping had bounced out of reach for his IV imprisoned hand to dangle by a slick white cord off the side of the bed was but a few scant feet across the room turning his message bag inside out, demanding answers to enigmatic questions and all Jack could take from that was panic. “Shit.”

See youse tomorrow!

B

"He was the refuge of my spirit, the sweet solace of my griefs...what more is there, then can I say? Was it not a foretaste of blessedness thus to love, and thus to be loved?" St. Aelred, from his eulogy for his lover, Simon.

mvansand76

« Reply #117 on: March 21, 2007, 11:27:50 am »
My usual reply:  :o

:laugh:

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2007, 01:56:52 pm »
HURRY, ENNIS!!!!!!!!

Gotta say, though, that ...

"This is...so going on my...com...ment...card ...."

- is priceless!  Pure TE Jack!  :laugh:

Thanks, B!
Marie

mvansand76

« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2007, 07:27:08 am »
HURRY, ENNIS!!!!!!!!

Gotta say, though, that ...

"This is...so going on my...com...ment...card ...."

- is priceless!  Pure TE Jack!  :laugh:

Thanks, B!
Marie

Yep, he is even funnier on drugs!