Author Topic: Help Promote BetterMost  (Read 2396 times)

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
Help Promote BetterMost
« on: October 30, 2006, 11:23:23 am »
As a new crop of Brokies is brought to our growing family of Brokeback Mountain fans, now that the movie is making it to HBO in the United States, now is a great time for those of you who love this place to tell others.  Please help spread the message that BetterMost is here and we welcome new folks moving to our online community.  This place has grown primarily by word of mouth, and now is a great time to help us grow.  Just remind them that the web site address is www.bettermost.net and -not- .com, unless you're in the market for Chinese medical products!

It was the one thing I couldn't manage to secure when we started the site.  Darn Chinese medical people....  :)

If they absolutely need a .com address to remember, www.beyondbrokebackmountain.com will also get you to the same place.
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Help Promote BetterMost
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 07:19:13 pm »
Phil, I like that BetterMost is not .com (commerce), but rather .net (network).  it feels more trusthworthy to me.

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
Re: Help Promote BetterMost
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 03:21:20 am »
Thanks for the reminder, Phillip.  And we'll likely have another wave in late January when the Collector's Edition is released.

I also prefer the .net suffix over .com....though sometimes I type .com automatically...it's a reflex, or something.  Luckily BetterMost is my stored homepage, so I don't often have to enter the entire address.

:)
"Laß sein. Laß sein."