Author Topic: *Outage Ended* - (was Major Livejournal Outage - Attention Authors)  (Read 2375 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Due to indifferent or nonexistent Livejournal site availability today, I have been posting story updates directly to my story thread since many people cannot get to them and I am having issues with updating.

During the period of this outage, ALL AUTHORS please feel welcome if you have an update to your story, to post it in your story thread.  This is not our normal way of posting fan fiction to this site, but considering the length of this outage, please feel free to do so while Livejournal is struggling to come back online.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 07:31:29 am by louisev »
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: Major Livejournal Outage - Attention Authors
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 07:30:18 am »
Looks like Livejournal is alive and healthy again. I am locking this thread.  If another outage occurs then authors may feel free to post chapters of their ongoing fics, according to the guidelines posted here in the Fan Fiction and Poetry forum.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”