Author Topic: Question about the DVD & Q. about making BBM videos  (Read 3056 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Question about the DVD & Q. about making BBM videos
« on: April 05, 2006, 11:43:02 pm »
Ok, I have a couple questions. Firstly (this is no big deal, really), but my DVD had no little insert sheet thingie inside with the names of all the chapters and stuff like most DVDs have. Did any of yours have it? I'll live just fine without it, I was just wondering.

Secondly, I know some of you (well, Brandon at least) have made little BBM compilation videos, what programs have you used to make 'em? Thanks!  :-*

BTW - Some people were saying that their widescreen DVDs turned out to be fullscreen for the actual film, but my widescreen was just fine (thankfully)!

BTW 2 - I live in a shopping square that has a Shoppers Drug Mart, which generally doesn't carry many DVDs, but they usually get the new releases in and have them behind the counter, and sell them for a few weeks and then send the rest back. About two weeks ago, I asked the manager, who was working on the cash register that day, if they were going to get BBM when it came out, and she said quickly and sharply "No." I gave a bit of a look and said "Oh, what a shame" and then left. I bought it elsewhere yesterday, but I was in Shoppers tonight and they have it!! Not many copies, and they're kind of poked away, but they have 'em at least! Tonight, I yelped happily whilst I was buying some milk and I noticed it: "Oooh, you have it!!" and the teenaged girl said "Uhh. Yeah."    Hmmm, I wonder why they changed their mind?

slayers_creek_oth

Re: Question about the DVD & Q. about making BBM videos
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 11:44:27 pm »
Nope my DVD didn't have any inserts either....

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 11:46:55 pm »
Nope.  Mine neither
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 12:00:31 am »
Brandon, come over here and answer my question, darnit!!  ;D

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 12:09:02 am »
Nope, no inserts for me either.

My widescreen was in fact widescreen.

Oh, and some people have said their DVDs are darker than in the theatre, but mine is brighter (especially the first tent scene).

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 12:10:21 am »
My widescreen was in fact widescreen.

Oh, and some people have said their DVDs are darker than in the theatre, but mine is brighter (especially the first tent scene).

Mine too....widescreen and brighter!

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 12:15:54 am »
Mine too!  ;D

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 12:17:37 am »
I used Windows Movie Maker which comes with Windows XP...I dunno how you would make a video from the dvd though...I used a *cough* screener *cough* which is on my harddrive

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 02:39:35 am »
YOU did those videos mixing footage with songs right?  Fan-frickin-tastic B!  You're an artiste!
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....