Author Topic: BBM DVD article from online Union Tribune  (Read 5503 times)

vkm91941

Re: BBM DVD article from online Union Tribune
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2006, 09:42:32 pm »

Dave suspended because of the car thing? 

Yep 4 days  destruction of school property. He can return on Monday.   Going to look bad on his trranscripts for college application.  Oh well, we'll deal with it.

Had a meeting with the parents of the car "owner" last night.  Really nice people, they are not holding  Dave responsible for the damage to the car.  They're going to make their son pay for it, since he should not have given to keys of his car to anyone.  They thanked us for our offer to pay but said no both boys were responsible.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 09:45:01 pm »
Wow....really nice people!  Thats awesome...

They could have really been assholes about it if they wanted too....all is well that ends well I guess....

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2006, 10:12:37 pm »
Hey guys, what'd I miss I'm not getting what you two are talking about..

Offline RingerFanatic

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006, 11:20:02 am »
I agree, Victoria. The Union Tribune is annoying...but I particularly despise their film critic Elliot something-or-other. He always gets the movies wrong!

vkm91941

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2006, 06:15:51 pm »
I agree, Victoria. The Union Tribune is annoying...but I particularly despise their film critic Elliot something-or-other. He always gets the movies wrong!

I agree, met him once a long time ago, the guy is a creep as well as an idiot.  And he considers himself a film lover!

Offline monimm18

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2006, 10:12:09 pm »
8. I must find a way to help co-writer Diana Ossana (with Larry McMurtry) to smile more when on camera. They won the Oscar for best adapted script and she looked like she wanted to hit somebody.

I wonder why she looked like that...  ::) DUH!!!

Obviously, this writer didn't have the inside information we had.  :P

"Don't be merely satisfied with a better life. We should demand to live in a better world."