Author Topic: Just By Looking at You, Chapter 13 up!  (Read 48464 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: Just By Looking at You, Chapter 5 up!
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2006, 10:38:48 am »
I think he's got some relevant history here that has yet to be learned. 

You're right  ;)

Thanks as always, Dottie! Merry Christmas  ;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2006, 07:00:28 pm »
Chapter 6 up! Happy New Year all  :D

http://minchout.livejournal.com/15775.html
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

mvansand76

« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2006, 09:08:17 pm »
Chapter 6 up! Happy New Year all  :D

http://minchout.livejournal.com/15775.html

OH goodie! Something wonderful to look forward to reading in the new year (or when I wake up in a few hours...)...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY (it's 2007 here in Holland now)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline littleguitar

Re: Just By Looking at You, Chapter 6 up!
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2007, 02:11:21 am »
Happy New year Mel!! It is exactly 12:10 here in st. louis  ;D

mvansand76

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2007, 06:34:02 am »
Hey! Couldn't wait to start reading it this morning! Totally did not see that FNIT coming but they are both lying when they say that they have never done this before, aren't they? I feel sorry for Jack, he is soooo lonely.... Wonderful chapter, thank you so much for posting, can't wait to read the next one!  ;D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2007, 10:25:42 am »
It was so lovely to read this on the very first day of the New Year, wasn't it, Mel?  :) Did you have a good Jaarwisseling? Veel oliebollen en flappen gegeten??  ;D

I LOVED it Mandy! Brilliant update! I desperately want Jack to have some true TLC in his life  :( and I can't wait for that to happen with Ennis. Would love to learn more about Ennis.
Like all the others, totally didn't see FNIT coming! But it felt very right and believeble to me; they were both so desperate, horny and lonely *sigh*
Can't wait for Jack to get his sweet and loving kiss....

Thanks so much, Mandy! Have you written the next chapter yet??! LOL!  ;D  :P

:-*

mvansand76

« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2007, 11:13:36 am »
It was so lovely to read this on the very first day of the New Year, wasn't it, Mel?  :) Did you have a good Jaarwisseling? Veel oliebollen en flappen gegeten??  ;D

I LOVED it Mandy! Brilliant update! I desperately want Jack to have some true TLC in his life  :( and I can't wait for that to happen with Ennis. Would love to learn more about Ennis.
Like all the others, totally didn't see FNIT coming! But it felt very right and believeble to me; they were both so desperate, horny and lonely *sigh*
Can't wait for Jack to get his sweet and loving kiss....

Thanks so much, Mandy! Have you written the next chapter yet??! LOL!  ;D  :P

:-*

Yeah you are right, it was lovely!

Hele fijne jaarwisseling gehad, ja! Veeeeeel te veel oliebollen en appelflappen gegeten, mijn buik puilt uit! En jij?

Gelukkig nieuwjaar!  :-*

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2007, 11:21:05 am »
Yeah you are right, it was lovely!

Hele fijne jaarwisseling gehad, ja! Veeeeeel te veel oliebollen en appelflappen gegeten, mijn buik puilt uit! En jij?

Gelukkig nieuwjaar!  :-*

:) fijn om te horen, Mel  :) Heh heh, valt bij mij wel mee! Ik ben er niet zo dol op dus dat scheelt!  ;D Mijn dochter en ik waren gewoon gezellig bij mijn jongste zus thuis, hebben spelletjes gespeeld en om 1200 hebben ze wat aangeklooid met vuurwerk wat ik atlijd doodeng vind!
Jij ook een heel fijn en Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!!  :-*

And I'm still waiting for something!!!!  :'(

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2007, 11:41:20 am »
Thanks for the lovely comments guys!!  ;D

Thanks so much, Mandy! Have you written the next chapter yet??! LOL!   

Not of this one, but I am working on a little something else  ;) You might see a chapter tonight!! (well, tonight my time...)

BTW, check out the Daily Sheet over at the Dave Cullen forum... there's a review of my story  :D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2007, 12:10:09 pm »
Thanks for the lovely comments guys!!  ;D

You're welcome  :)

Not of this one, but I am working on a little something else  ;) You might see a chapter tonight!! (well, tonight my time...)
OMG! *VERY excited* You're amazing!  Helen was on my case about this!  ;D She's scared it's going to interfere with JBLaY too much!!  ;D

BTW, check out the Daily Sheet over at the Dave Cullen forum... there's a review of my story  :D
I will!!  :)