Author Topic: Just By Looking at You, Chapter 13 up!  (Read 48400 times)

mvansand76

Re: Just By Looking at You, Chapter 6 up!
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2007, 12:14:07 pm »
And I'm still waiting for something!!!!  :'(

I know, I know, but I will have not one but two chapters once I send them to you guys!  :D And I am working hard on chapter 7 sooooooooo....  ;)

BTW, check out the Daily Sheet over at the Dave Cullen forum... there's a review of my story  :D

OMG, I am reading it now, this is wonderful, I hardly ever visit DC anymore, thanks for letting us know! Congrats!!!!

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2007, 12:37:02 pm »
I know, I know, but I will have not one but two chapters once I send them to you guys!   And I am working hard on chapter 7 sooooooooo.... 

I can't wait to read them!!  :D Are you going to try and write the whole story before you post, or are you just getting ahead? I really wish I had the patience to do that, I post right after I finish a chapter then regret it about 30 minutes later  :-\
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

mvansand76

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2007, 01:27:07 pm »
I can't wait to read them!!  :D Are you going to try and write the whole story before you post, or are you just getting ahead? I really wish I had the patience to do that, I post right after I finish a chapter then regret it about 30 minutes later  :-\

LOL! No reason to regret posting your chapters Mandy! That last one was another beauty!

I think I will write at least half of the story before posting it (if I post it, I am a little nervous about it), because I never really know if I can write or not with the pain in my hand and shoulder....  :-\

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2007, 02:16:12 pm »
OMG! *VERY excited* You're amazing!  Helen was on my case about this!   She's scared it's going to interfere with JBLaY too much!! 

LOL! RouxB said the same thing... no worries, JBLaY is my first priority, I'm hoping to start posting that one at a much quicker pace now that I've finished Hope. One chapter a week at least, possibly two if my muse is nice to me. But of course, now that I've actually told people that, things will probably go horribly wrong... I always jinx myself  :-\
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2007, 02:56:25 pm »
LOL! RouxB said the same thing... no worries, JBLaY is my first priority, I'm hoping to start posting that one at a much quicker pace now that I've finished Hope. One chapter a week at least, possibly two if my muse is nice to me. But of course, now that I've actually told people that, things will probably go horribly wrong... I always jinx myself  :-\

LOL! Well that should make Helen very happy!  ;D And Roux! And me too  ;D

Aww, I hope not!  :'(

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2007, 05:32:33 pm »
Mandy ~ I just read your review on the DC boards and it was lovely and so deserving  :) God, me and Helen used to be on there 24/7 back in the days!  ;D  Shame you weren't a member in those days  :)

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2007, 06:22:43 pm »
Mandy ~ I just read your review on the DC boards and it was lovely and so deserving  :) God, me and Helen used to be on there 24/7 back in the days!  ;D  Shame you weren't a member in those days  :)

Aw thanks, June! I was pretty excited about it. I just joined around there a couple of months ago. I don't post very often (except for the last couple of days because there's been a really good discussion of Bailey's new story) so I was really surprised and happy that people over there were even reading it  :)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2007, 09:41:49 pm »
I have only been a member of BetterMost for just over a month and am still finding my way around. I was aware there was a fan fiction section but deliberately steered clear of it until now. I think, primarily, because I view the original story of the love Jack & Ennis shared as being “sacred” – that’s not too strong a term for me to use, I really do love them that much. However, having said that, I have just read all 6 chapters of “Just by Looking at You” in one sitting – at work!!! My first such venture into the realm of BBM fan fiction. It is sooo beautifully written. I am absolutely hooked. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Thank you for this beautiful story.

Kerry
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2007, 09:51:24 pm »
I have only been a member of BetterMost for just over a month and am still finding my way around. I was aware there was a fan fiction section but deliberately steered clear of it until now. I think, primarily, because I view the original story of the love Jack & Ennis shared as being “sacred” – that’s not too strong a term for me to use, I really do love them that much. However, having said that, I have just read all 6 chapters of “Just by Looking at You” in one sitting – at work!!! My first such venture into the realm of BBM fan fiction. It is sooo beautifully written. I am absolutely hooked. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Thank you for this beautiful story.

Kerry

Hi Kerry  :) Good to see you here. We all love Mandy's writing  :)

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2007, 12:46:06 am »

Kerry

Oh wow, Kerry! I cannot tell you how flattered I am that my story was your first venture into fan fiction and that you like it so much. I think you'll find that a lot of people around here also see the love between Jack and Ennis as sacred, I definitely view it that way and am trying to do my best to handle it carefully in my writing.

Thank you so much for the kind words  :-*