Author Topic: Just By Looking at You, Chapter 13 up!  (Read 47967 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: Just By Looking at You, Chapter 6 up!
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2007, 10:44:44 pm »
EveryBODY happy

Everybody SQUEEE

O0

love ya Roux  :-*
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2007, 09:28:26 pm »
New Chapter up  :D Serious angst warning...  :-\

http://minchout.livejournal.com/15932.html
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 09:33:49 pm by littleguitar »
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2007, 10:07:32 pm »
New Chapter up  :D Serious angst warning...  :-\

http://minchout.livejournal.com/15932.html

***SPOILERS***

Yeah that was rough to read, Mandy  :'(  Reading about Jack's abuse as a boy is always hard to read but the way you wrote it was particularly chilling  :(
This whole chapter was so wonderfully written, as always  :) I'm so sad for the fake life Jack has to lead  :( and I'm dying for him to meet up with Ennis again. I want to know more about Ennis's life too  :)

Thanks Mandy!  :-*

Offline littleguitar

Re: Just By Looking at You, Chapter 7 up!
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2007, 10:25:34 pm »
maybe I should add an abuse warning... I just hate doing that because I hate giving away what happens, even if what happens is bad. Every time I see a warning like that at the beginning of a fic, I spend the whole time waiting for it to happen.

Thanks for the lovely comment June  :-* I'm glad you liked it, even though it was hard to read! More Ennis coming up in the next chapter!  :)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2007, 10:42:49 pm »
So sad Mandy.  No one's really there for Jack, never has been, not even Lureen ( I don't like her!) no one understands him and everyone just keeps criticizing him, thinking they know what he needs and trying to force him into their mold for him.  AND the poor guy is so uncertain and unhappy, he doesn't want to disappoint any of them, all he really wants is to be himself and be loved just as he is. ::damn gonna cry again::  Beautifully written, you've just sucked me right in and now I really care about what happens.  Can't wait for Chapter 8 and Ennis perspective and maybe a little more Ennis background (please  ;) )

OBTW...I put a shameless advert for this story on the Jake, Jake, Jake thread over on Chez Tremblay...Hope you don't mind ;D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 10:46:53 pm by dot-matrix »
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2007, 11:16:10 pm »
maybe I should add an abuse warning... I just hate doing that because I hate giving away what happens, even if what happens is bad. Every time I see a warning like that at the beginning of a fic, I spend the whole time waiting for it to happen.

Thanks for the lovely comment June  :-* I'm glad you liked it, even though it was hard to read! More Ennis coming up in the next chapter!  :)

I think the angst warning you put in should be more than enough, Mandy  :)

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2007, 06:44:13 pm »

mvansand76

« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2007, 07:07:52 pm »
Chapter 8 up!

http://minchout.livejournal.com/16952.html

Oh goodie! Gonna read that first thing in the morning!

:-*

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Just By Looking at You, Chapter 8 up!
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2007, 07:08:37 pm »
Woo hoo!  ;D  gonna go read it NOW
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
Re: Just By Looking at You, Chapter 8 up!
« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2007, 07:44:43 pm »
Awesome chapter... I almost began to think you abandoned this charged up story.  Thanks for the update!