Author Topic: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings  (Read 2594870 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings
« Reply #1260 on: September 19, 2007, 10:50:23 am »
Tru, tru, true Man. You be the MAN!!

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline ohiomyown

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1261 on: September 19, 2007, 10:59:28 am »
Okay, pin the star on me, I found Bettermost, and found Shakestheground's Ramblings.  Truman,  I think you find so much in life because you are always looking into other people along the road of our mutual journey for truth, honesty and love.  Don't you know you bring the seeds with you?  We are all just responding to the light you shine our way.  Like a flower that always will turn toward  the sun, we all turn toward you.  Don't ever doubt the impact you have on everyone you come into contact with.  Your constant friend, Judy.   Just remember,  TRUMAN spelled backwards is One Who Seeks in Latin.  And yeah,  of course,  I just made that up!  jeesh!

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #1262 on: September 19, 2007, 11:08:27 am »
Okay, pin the star on me, I found Bettermost, and found Shakestheground's Ramblings.  Truman,  I think you find so much in life because you are always looking into other people along the road of our mutual journey for truth, honesty and love.  Don't you know you bring the seeds with you?  We are all just responding to the light you shine our way.  Like a flower that always will turn toward  the sun, we all turn toward you.  Don't ever doubt the impact you have on everyone you come into contact with.  Your constant friend, Judy.   Just remember,  TRUMAN spelled backwards is One Who Seeks in Latin.  And yeah,  of course,  I just made that up!  jeesh!

AMEN and AMEN!!
Judy, girl you nailed it!
You found the words I didn't have!!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1263 on: September 19, 2007, 11:23:45 am »
Chuck, I have met few people in my time who are more like me than me, thank you for taking time to listen to my stories.

I'm touched.   :)   Anytime you need a friend, you've got an ear, and a shoulder.  Always remember that!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #1264 on: September 19, 2007, 11:26:42 am »
I look around another corner and there is Chuck, looking even trimmer than his most recent picture. He tells me about his trip over the music and I think, if my great grandparents had stayed in Jersey I might actually understand what he is saying. (No you stop).

rotflmao!

:laugh:   It was great meeting you, buddy!  I had a great time walking and talking and dancing with you!  Tru can cut a rug!

and you've got a great smile, friend!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Br. Patrick

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "So what're we gonna do now?"
« Reply #1265 on: September 19, 2007, 11:28:30 am »
Truman, YOU, your soul and your sharing, are why BetterMost came into being, the testament to its success. What you write here can stand alone as proof as to how and why this is the single most loving and visionary website in existence. You are the gift that keeps on giving. Thank you.

You even emailed my girlFriend in RL to ask her how I was doing awhile back.   You're not just special, your are one of the most caring people I have ever met in RL or Cyberspace~!

CHEERS FOR TRUMAN!  {{and many, many Blessings}}

br. p
Lean on me, let our hearts beat in time,
Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long.
Who cares where we go on this rugged old road
In a world that may say that we're wrong.

...Cause I know - A love that will never grow old.

Gustavo Santaolalla & Bernie Taupin

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #1266 on: September 19, 2007, 11:29:20 am »
Chuck, the hurricane, the force of nature.

Sorry I keep quoting you, post after post, but I love your descriptions!  I'm sure everyone feels the same way when they read your posts about them!

How fortunate we are to have you here!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1267 on: September 19, 2007, 08:29:51 pm »

Judy had it right Truman.  You lead, and shine the way.   We simply follow....
   Your beautiful eyes and smile.  They are the portals to your soul.   Whither thou goest. 
                                                                 A Friend Forever,    Janice

Beautiful mind

karen1129

« Reply #1268 on: September 19, 2007, 09:05:10 pm »
what everybody else said..................   with a big kiss on top !!!! :-*

k

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #1269 on: September 19, 2007, 09:40:30 pm »
what everybody else said..................   with a big kiss on top !!!! :-*

on top of what?     ???

:laugh: