Author Topic: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings  (Read 2595475 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings
« Reply #1270 on: September 19, 2007, 10:13:05 pm »

on top of what?     ???

:laugh:
Leave it to Chuckie! ::)
You are so BAD!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But thats why you are soooo loved!!! :-*
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1271 on: September 19, 2007, 10:19:02 pm »

I would say bend over, I was going to spank you.  But you would probably love it...     :laugh:

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1272 on: September 19, 2007, 10:27:50 pm »
Truman, they're pickin' at me!    :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

karen1129

« Reply #1273 on: September 19, 2007, 10:47:08 pm »
Truman, they're pickin' at me!    :laugh:

You want some cheese with that whine honey? :laugh:

Offline Wayne

« Reply #1274 on: September 19, 2007, 11:51:32 pm »
paw the red outta that stop sign
:D ;D :-* :-*

Thanks for the update Shakes!!    ;)

When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #1275 on: September 19, 2007, 11:53:54 pm »
and you've got a great smile, friend!
Purty blue eyes too!      ;) :-*
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #1276 on: September 19, 2007, 11:57:26 pm »
 :D  Hey Jess! You fixin to hit twenty 1,000 shortly!    :o

I didn't know you'd catch me posting your picture over in Shakes's's thread!    :-X :laugh:

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #1277 on: September 20, 2007, 12:10:25 am »
Hey, did you hear about that meteor that hit in South America and all those people getting sick from the fumes??

Yes I did! It reminded me of something that happened in Africa several years back, though no meteor in that one.

Bubbles of carbon dioxide (or was it monoxide? hm...) had built up on the bottom of a lake for many years. It all came up in one burp and actually killed a lot of people, just from suffocation.    :'(   

here's a ref to Lake Monoun and Lake Nyos in Cameroon

So about this one - I haven't seen further details - do you know what happened? Maybe we should take this over to the store...

G'nite Truman! G'nite everybody!!     :) :-* :-*
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 12:16:52 am by wdj »

Don

Offline esseffjoe

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1278 on: September 20, 2007, 03:21:42 am »
...who is more of a Mrs. Madrigal that Maupin could have created...

Anna was my favorite character in the series. Couldn't wait for each morning's paper to learn what wisdom she was passing to Michael, Mary Ann, Brian and friends that day. I am honored, friend. No coincidences, no coincidences.

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1279 on: September 20, 2007, 06:26:24 am »
In those wee hours your faces filled my mind: ... Roland, who knows more about grace and dignity than anyone.

Oh my!

When Jess directed me to your post last night, I was disturbed, flattered and bemused. Certainly I was at odds with knowing how to respond. 

We are such a bundle of contradiction. Part of me was saying "Yea - that's just another way of saying I'm aloof" - but no.

That I'm even in your thoughts, in the waking hours of your mornings, 7 weeks after we've met is most certainly flattering, and comparing your feelings about the other 15 men that have touched you recently (some of which I too have met and about whom your thought I agree with) also puts in perspective the words you've used to describe me.

Possibly your kind words were a product of exchanges that have occured on the political threads, or the administration threads here at BetterMost, as well as the few exchanges we shared in Alberta.

I'm thinking too that, to some extent, those words could easily have been attributed to you, how others might see you, how you affect others. What you've believe you've seen in others may not be very dif'rent from what we see in you.

You are a poet, a soulful one, a generous one and possibly a very perceptive one at that. So thank you. and know that the respect and admiration in return, is at least equal.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer