Author Topic: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings  (Read 2528243 times)

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings
« Reply #270 on: October 08, 2006, 02:30:56 pm »
 ;D :)

When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

injest

« Reply #271 on: October 08, 2006, 02:50:28 pm »
OMG,

In college,we drank. When we get back together, we drink. If I had one more drop last night I would be a mess today, insted I woke with a bit of fuzzyness, a vague recollection of hollering about Lightning Flat with a straight couple who loved BBM and a real need to tell the rest of my life, the worrisome details to go f'off. Reunion, is a wonderful thing.

Now, where is my chef's hat.....

*gasp*

you drank in college??!!  ;)

Offline wulfar360

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon
    • myspace
« Reply #272 on: October 08, 2006, 06:37:39 pm »
<gasp> you drank lastnight !?
Sometimes it all still feels like a mass of dots               
but
more and more these days
I feel like we're all connected
and it's beautiful   
and funny
and good.

Aaron Davis Latter Days

"Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are  not"

injest

« Reply #273 on: October 08, 2006, 07:41:04 pm »
*Jess with her hat in her hand...digging at the dirt with the toe of her boot*

Mr. Truman sir....me and Rick...we's real sorry we come in here and done stank up your nice thread...wont happen no more...will it, Rick??

Rick??

RICK??

*Jess looks around sees Rick done ran off to let her deal with Truman by herself*

Offline wulfar360

• myspace
« Reply #274 on: October 08, 2006, 09:08:37 pm »
iz here  mrs jess !
but
more and more these days
and it's beautiful   
and funny
and good.

Aaron Davis Latter Days

"Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are  not"

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #275 on: October 09, 2006, 10:47:48 am »
"You are welcome" to come on my thread, stinking or not, anytime. You are my friends.

Two things fill my mind today, what is left of it. The first being the gossip and update on people unseen by me for two decades. I went to a very small Baptist affiliated school and we all knew one another. The folks I seen this weekend received a lot of confirmation from me that yes, they did know more about me than I'd ever admitted. It was wonderful, they had questions, they wanted to know about my life, etc. It was very gratifying.

The other is the Amish. I heard on a news report, and discussed with my old friends, that the families of the murdered school girls went to the family of thier killer and told them they forgave him, and went to his funeral. What a selfless act of compassion! They are free to greive their losses without the added burden of dealing with anger toward the killer. They can do that, I can certainly do the same on a smaller scale everyday.

Yes, I drank in college. I started drinking there at the age of 19 and told meself I was playing catch-up for years. Now I feel I just drink socially, but oh my how easy it would be to fall in that hole again.

My favorite memory of the weekend was telling two young sisters (in their early 20's) I once went to class where they were lecturing about nuclear war after dropping acid. I never laughed so inappropriatly in my life.  The sisters were dumbfounded.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline wulfar360

• myspace
« Reply #276 on: October 10, 2006, 12:44:50 am »
"Two things fill my mind today, what is left of it. The first being the gossip and update on people unseen by me for two decades. I went to a very small Baptist affiliated school and we all knew one another. The folks I seen this weekend received a lot of confirmation from me that yes, they did know more about me than I'd ever admitted. It was wonderful, they had questions, they wanted to know about my life, etc. It was very gratifying."

thats great truman honestly
when/if my reuniuon comes up ill go proudly   and tell them if they ask,  or if im with someone  ill take him with me, that all the rumors bout me were true if they dont like me after that then they can kiss my  white arse cause  i didnt get along really with my class anyway i was a outcast prtty much

"The other is the Amish. I heard on a news report, and discussed with my old friends, that the families of the murdered school girls went to the family of thier killer and told them they forgave him, and went to his funeral. What a selfless act of compassion! They are free to greive their losses without the added burden of dealing with anger toward the killer. They can do that, I can certainly do the same on a smaller scale everyday."

i dont th ink im big nuff to do something like this
makes me respect t hem though

"Yes, I drank in college. I started drinking there at the age of 19 and told meself I was playing catch-up for years. Now I feel I just drink socially, but oh my how easy it would be to fall in that hole again."

i started drinking around 20 and turned quickly into a alcoholic  drunk everytnight had atleast 2 bottles  of liquor in my freezer this went on for several years  was the only way i could deal with life at the time  one of my very few roomates  once told me that when he came home and i was still alive he was surprised just a sad little chapter out of my life not to depress the   thread lol
but
more and more these days
and it's beautiful   
and funny
and good.

Aaron Davis Latter Days

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #277 on: October 10, 2006, 11:51:53 am »
You know it is strange, it is the third day now and I feel as damn depressed as hell. I need to get me some andorphins going quick. I think it is residual alcohol, plus the curve after euphoria, nothing good ever goes unanswered.

Alcoholism is a real problem for us. My drinking subsided proportionally to my on self acceptance and comming out. I think really it was an act of self medication to help me cope with lonliness, fear, etc. Not that I am so strong now, just in a better place. Except right at the moment. Can these idoits not see I am busy.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline wulfar360

• myspace
« Reply #278 on: October 10, 2006, 06:05:38 pm »
which idiots? =P
but
more and more these days
and it's beautiful   
and funny
and good.

Aaron Davis Latter Days

injest

« Reply #279 on: October 10, 2006, 06:32:28 pm »
You know it is strange, it is the third day now and I feel as damn depressed as hell. I need to get me some andorphins going quick. I think it is residual alcohol, plus the curve after euphoria, nothing good ever goes unanswered.

Alcoholism is a real problem for us. My drinking subsided proportionally to my on self acceptance and comming out. I think really it was an act of self medication to help me cope with lonliness, fear, etc. Not that I am so strong now, just in a better place. Except right at the moment. Can these idoits not see I am busy.

{{{{{Truman}}}}}}}