Author Topic: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings  (Read 2596392 times)

injest

Re: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings
« Reply #4250 on: April 10, 2008, 11:59:21 am »
Oh my!  Sounds like my husband.  I wait until he goes out of town to clean out stuff now, so that it stays out.

he never leaves!!

well sometimes he goes off to get hay....

let me tell you though...it is a whole lot easier to throw HIS stuff away then mine!  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #4251 on: April 10, 2008, 03:10:30 pm »
I hear you on that!  And if my husband ever threw out my stuff, I would be outraged.  Pretty hypocritical, huh?  I don't even like anyone to touch my stuff, and I can always tell.

Not to sound Chauvanistic, but thats a woman fer ya! LOL
My ex wife found box of old photo's and love letters from old girlfriends and she threw them all out yet she had shoe boxes of notes form her old flames and pictures too! LOL She wouldn't dream of parting with them!!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

injest

« Reply #4252 on: April 10, 2008, 03:13:40 pm »
Not to sound Chauvanistic, but thats a woman fer ya! LOL
My ex wife found box of old photo's and love letters from old girlfriends and she threw them all out yet she had shoe boxes of notes form her old flames and pictures too! LOL She wouldn't dream of parting with them!!

hey it is our house...

;D ;D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #4253 on: April 10, 2008, 04:23:09 pm »
Truman one was a piece of twine about nine inches long. SERIOUSLY...what can you do with a piece of filthy twine that is nine inches long??? and how poor are we that we can't go buy some more rope that isnt' frayed and filthy???

He took it out and put it back in there where it sits STILL. (along with the rest of his collection of string)   ::) ::) ::)

Aww, you never know when a piece of twine about nine inches long will be JUST WHAT YOU NEED!  ;D

Why waste good money on a new ball of twine when an old, used piece will do?  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

injest

« Reply #4254 on: April 10, 2008, 05:02:02 pm »
Aww, you never know when a piece of twine about nine inches long will be JUST WHAT YOU NEED!  ;D

Why waste good money on a new ball of twine when an old, used piece will do?  :laugh:

MEN!

::) ::)

(and no you may NOT ask me why I am saving those plastic bags from the grocery store! THEY are useful!)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #4255 on: April 10, 2008, 05:28:41 pm »
I save those plastic bags too, which btw would make a good rain cap for a buffont, but I mostly just take them to the recycling bin.

The twin reminds me of a dirty joke, but.......
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4256 on: April 10, 2008, 06:58:17 pm »
MEN!

::) ::)

(and no you may NOT ask me why I am saving those plastic bags from the grocery store! THEY are useful!)

You can use them for trash bags, for carrying things in, or for Code's droppings  ;)

injest

« Reply #4257 on: April 10, 2008, 07:47:53 pm »
You can use them for trash bags, for carrying things in, or for Code's droppings  ;)

yeah!! Those are useful!! not like string!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #4258 on: April 11, 2008, 06:32:48 am »
I save those plastic bags too, which btw would make a good rain cap for a buffont, but I mostly just take them to the recycling bin.

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #4259 on: April 11, 2008, 09:36:33 am »
yeah!! Those are useful!! not like string!

I use those plastic bags to line trash cans. That's how I recycle them.

However, I'm trying to cut down on the number of those bags I get because I think they are a real threat to the environment. I got a couple of canvas tote bags to carry my groceries home. I still get enough of those plastic bags from other places, like the drug store, to use as trash bags.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.