Author Topic: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings  (Read 2592081 times)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings
« Reply #4600 on: July 16, 2008, 09:29:11 am »
I talk too much. ...  :P
:-*

Well you got a long way to go to catch up with LaShawn.

Here's guy sighting I think about from time to time. It happened a few years back when I stopped in a farm supply story in the town of Vesta, Virginia, two young guys were working there, about 20 and 21, not the handsomest things in the world not too bad looking either. They had been kidding arround with each other and from someplace Bette Middler comes on. The smaller of the guys turns to the other one who is giving me my change and says:

"Did you know you are the wind beneigh my wings?" and the guy waiting on me cracks up in embarrassement. It was like they were clowning around, but I sensed there was more to it. I chuckeld a bit too and said as I life "You guys have a nice day."
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #4601 on: July 16, 2008, 02:32:09 pm »
I talk too much. ...  :P

we love you talking too much!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #4602 on: July 17, 2008, 08:19:30 am »
I'd like to put this out to help my friend Mary Rives, it is explained fully in this email her son sent out:
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Mom is in the MSNBC Decision '08 contest on Myspace. The contest puts two winners from the Myspace Community on as commentators during the upcoming conventions. One will go to the RNC, the other to the DNC.

Submissions are now closed, and there are only 103 contestants. I think Mom's is the most impressive submission, as well as the funniest.

Help me get her there!!!!

It's simple...

Go to http://www.myspace.com/decision08

Hit "View Gallery" under the DECISION08 CONVENTION CONTEST to the right of the page.

Mom's video is on page 6, under the title " I CAN HELP" Just watch the clip, and her view count will go up.

The higher the view count, the better the publicity, and we can get her on TV with Joe Scarborough - which could lead to either insightful political commentary, or a domestic incident. Depends on how handsome Joe is looking that day.

So, thanks for looking, thanks for clicking, and if you are one of the many people who drinks all my Mom's liquor and fills her house with cigarette smoke over the holidays, Mom says you can't this year unless you get her on TV. IF you do, there will be lots more liguor. This is not a bribe, merely an incentive.

Thanks and if you forward this to anyone else, that is even better!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is a real hoot, and I know you'll enjoy her video!

Online Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #4603 on: July 17, 2008, 08:43:46 am »
we love you talking too much!

Aww. ...  ::)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #4604 on: July 17, 2008, 08:47:56 am »
waves to truman!

I'll check out the link at home.  my job blocks "myspace".   ::)

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #4605 on: July 17, 2008, 09:41:28 am »
I'd like to put this out to help my friend Mary Rives, it is explained fully in this email her son sent out:
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Mom is in the MSNBC Decision '08 contest on Myspace. The contest puts two winners from the Myspace Community on as commentators during the upcoming conventions. One will go to the RNC, the other to the DNC.

Submissions are now closed, and there are only 103 contestants. I think Mom's is the most impressive submission, as well as the funniest.

Help me get her there!!!!

It's simple...

Go to http://www.myspace.com/decision08

Hit "View Gallery" under the DECISION08 CONVENTION CONTEST to the right of the page.

Mom's video is on page 6, under the title " I CAN HELP" Just watch the clip, and her view count will go up.

The higher the view count, the better the publicity, and we can get her on TV with Joe Scarborough - which could lead to either insightful political commentary, or a domestic incident. Depends on how handsome Joe is looking that day.

So, thanks for looking, thanks for clicking, and if you are one of the many people who drinks all my Mom's liquor and fills her house with cigarette smoke over the holidays, Mom says you can't this year unless you get her on TV. IF you do, there will be lots more liguor. This is not a bribe, merely an incentive.

Thanks and if you forward this to anyone else, that is even better!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is a real hoot, and I know you'll enjoy her video!

That was pretty good!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #4606 on: July 17, 2008, 10:53:25 am »
I did it, Truman!  She's on page 6 of the videos and now has 113 views, a long way to go, but I wish her luck!  8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

injest

« Reply #4607 on: July 17, 2008, 06:31:33 pm »
I did it, Truman!  She's on page 6 of the videos and now has 113 views, a long way to go, but I wish her luck!  8)

I just looked and it said 2000 views...the next closest is 1559 so.....(or I could be looking at it wrong)

It wouldn't let me in because I am not a member

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #4608 on: July 17, 2008, 06:57:52 pm »
I was dozing a minute ago and she called me ant told me she was #3! I am amazed. I hope she will make it, it would be a hoot for sure.

She also said she bought a broadcast quality camera today and we are going to strat filming thing around the office and put them on some kind streaming video, and went on to site an example of a woman who called in the office looking for me and asked did I have any apartments with "air" she said her air had gone out and then she hollered:
"I wash his chicken on Sairday!"

I know you have to be there, maybe you will be soon..... ;D

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #4609 on: July 17, 2008, 06:58:45 pm »
WHY IS THE GAY CHUBBY DATING AD SHOWING UP ON MY BLOG!!!