Author Topic: David's Exclusive 2000 Posts Or Less Club  (Read 385998 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: David's Exclusive 2000 Posts Or Less Club
« Reply #240 on: January 10, 2007, 04:46:44 am »
Yeah congrats david on hitting 2000!!! And a new picture - was this taken over the holiday season - I always think of you looking like the first avatar you had for so long but its good to see the social/drunk shots too!!!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 10, 2007, 08:23:16 am »
Hey David,

I've just laughed my way through all 17 pages here   :laugh:  and would love to become a member of your club.

Can I ask a favour?  Pleeeeeease give a friend if mine a job in your club. He's worked as a waiter before and is presently getting a few bit parts in a couple of TV shows. The acting jobs don't pay much, so he could do with the extra money the waiter job would bring in (the acting will probably never amount to much).

His name is Christopher Meloni    :P

I'm sure he would be popular with your laddie lady members. He has the face and body of an incarnate god and the sexiest gate on the planet!

He would be very grateful  ;) to you for this opportunity (he's too shy to ask you himself).

LOL

Kerry

(Psst! Seriously, David, I still haven't figured out how to post pics here  ::)  Would be eternally grateful if you could post some pics of Christopher for me!  :-*)

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

injest

« Reply #242 on: January 10, 2007, 09:27:57 am »
Hey David,

I've just laughed my way through all 17 pages here   :laugh:  and would love to become a member of your club.

Can I ask a favour?  Pleeeeeease give a friend if mine a job in your club. He's worked as a waiter before and is presently getting a few bit parts in a couple of TV shows. The acting jobs don't pay much, so he could do with the extra money the waiter job would bring in (the acting will probably never amount to much).

I'm sure he would be popular with your laddie lady members. He has the face and body of an incarnate god and the sexiest gate on the planet!

He would be very grateful  ;) to you for this opportunity (he's too shy to ask you himself).

LOL

Kerry

(Psst! Seriously, David, I still haven't figured out how to post pics here  ::)  Would be eternally grateful if you could post some pics of Christopher for me!  :-*)

His gate is sexy?? ???

ok weird fetish but if landscaping turns you on...I guess that is pretty harmless... ::)

and WHAT are doing in this house of ill repute!! I thought you were a man of discriminating tastes!!

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 10, 2007, 05:43:38 pm »
His gate is sexy?? ???

ok weird fetish but if landscaping turns you on...I guess that is pretty harmless... ::)

and WHAT are doing in this house of ill repute!! I thought you were a man of discriminating tastes!!

:laugh:       :laugh:       :laugh:

Hee-hee-hee! You make me laugh! It was close to midnight and I was sleep deprived! Besides, I never claimed I was a good speller! Ancient historian, yes. Speller, no! As I wrote that, laaaate last night, I had a mental picture of the many times I have admiringly observed Mr Maloni from behind!!!  :P  I guess I must have had a mental picture, in that same sleep deprived condition, of a swinging gate!  :o Swing that gate, baby! Ooooooh, yeaaaaaah! Come to mama!  :-*  Apologies - I revert to "teenage" whenever I contemplate his classically chiselled countenance (and when I think about his beatific ass, too!!!   ;) ) Gad, did I really say all that naughty stuff? Must be the bad influence of the proprietor of this club rubbing off on me! (Love ya, David!  ;D)

Much love,

Kerry   :)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

injest

« Reply #244 on: January 10, 2007, 07:37:45 pm »
Kerry if you want to see what a CLASSY club looks like go here

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6750.105.html

;) ;)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #245 on: January 10, 2007, 08:09:54 pm »
Kerry if you want to see what a CLASSY club looks like go here

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6750.105.html

;) ;)

Peek through the door if you want to Kerry, but I wouldn't walk in her club if I were you. You might catch a herpes.  ;)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #246 on: January 10, 2007, 08:15:42 pm »

Christopher is one of my favorite names.  :)

He's Hired!

(Now where in the hell did I put those W4 forms?)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #247 on: January 10, 2007, 09:16:36 pm »
Gad, did I really say all that naughty stuff? Must be the bad influence of the proprietor of this club rubbing off on me! (Love ya, David!  ;D)

That's okay Kerry. Jess has that effect on people. She makes them cuss like drunken sailors.  ;)

Welcome to the 2000 Club!

injest

« Reply #248 on: January 10, 2007, 09:44:10 pm »
That's okay Kerry. Jess has that effect on people. She makes them cuss like drunken sailors.  ;)

Welcome to the 2000 Club!

UH...EXCUSE ME!!

He said the proprietor of THIS club...and since I am aware your grasp of the English language is sketchy at best..

Here is the Merrian Webster definition of proprietor...

Main Entry: pro·pri·e·tor
Pronunciation: pr&-'prI-&-t&r
Function: noun
Etymology: alteration of 1proprietary
1 : one granted ownership of a colony (as one of the original American colonies) and full prerogatives of establishing a government and distributing land
2 a : a person who has the legal right or exclusive title to something : OWNER b : one having an interest (as control or present use) less than absolute and exclusive right - pro·pri·e·tor·ship  /-"ship/ noun

that would be YOU!!

I wouldn't HAVE this flea infested deathtrap!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #249 on: January 10, 2007, 10:08:16 pm »
See what I mean, Kerry?

Jess has that effect on people.

Seriously, Jess is a very nice person and a great moderator.

People normally start cussing when they walk inside her club.  :P