Author Topic: The Original Brokeback Prison (HBO's OZ)  (Read 16764 times)

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The Original Brokeback Prison (HBO's OZ)
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2006, 11:08:44 am »
but I'm dying to see the fourth, 'cause that's were Brian Bloom shows up, doesn't he..  :P It's a shame he doesn't have more of a career..

~ j U d E

Brian Bloom - wow, what a looker.  There's a reason he doesn't have a better career I would imagine.  Had an encounter or two with him - not too pleasant, not the brightest.  He also made fun of gay people to show off for a girl he was with.

I enjoyed seeing him nude on Oz, but remained nonplussed over the demise of his character.

Believe it or not, I have met a lot of actors who are a joy though.

You are so very lucky! Too bad about B. Bloom. Still, I need to see season 4 of OZ some day! It doesn's exist on DVD Region 2 yet, so I guess I will have to wait.

Who did you meet? I've met (just gotten autographs..) - Joseph Fiennes (play in London), Ben Daniels (play in London - I did ask him a question which he willingly answered), Steven Weber (play in London), Kevin Spacey (play in London), Willem Dafoe (play in Brussels). And seen from afar - Russell Crowe (BAFTA 2002), Dame Judy Dench (BAFTA 2002), Nicole Kidman (BAFTA 2002), Colin Firth (he did smile at me! - (BAFTA 2002)), Jake Gyllenhaal (BAFTA 2006 - he did look over to where we were standing, but it was pouring down, so he probably did not see my beautiful smile... ), George Clooney (BAFTA 2006), Ang Lee (I think it was him.. BAFTA 2006) and a few others.. Saw Brendan Fraser, Hank Azaria, Matthew Perry, Aidan Gillen (brilliant!!) and Jeremy Northam in plays in London, but I did not get their autograph or see them after the play (for various reasons).

Joseph Fiennes was the nicest one out of all of the above.

I was filming Bill Clinton once (when he was still in office) and coming 'home' in his car. He did wave at me! It's from 1994 or something. Must still have it on some tape..

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Sophia

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Your elbows, try to lick them
Re: The Original Brokeback Prison (HBO's OZ)
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2012, 01:00:46 pm »
Lee Tergesen and me 2012

And Yeah he is adorable....and friendly....and kind...very much a strong man.