Author Topic: Happy Birthday Anke!  (Read 9015 times)

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
Re: Happy Birthday Anke!
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2006, 08:43:16 pm »
Happy Birthday Anke!
You and your little daughter are both so beautiful!

« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 09:01:24 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2006, 12:56:58 pm »
Thank you friends!!!  :-*

Together, we turned 39 today. My little daughter was born on my 29th birthday. Unforgettable...   ;)

Our birthday guests have just left, and I must go to bed soon, because I've got to work early tomorrow morning. It's a crazy week, full of celebrations, eating and drinking. Tomorrow evening I'll have guests again, and on Saturday again, and then it'll be Sylvester already, and on New Year's day it's my Dad's birthday...  :P

See ya!

ANKE  :)

Lovely photo Anke - hope you had a greta few days!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2006, 01:42:33 pm »

Anke!  I just now saw this birthday post!  Happy Birthday dear Anke Spanky!  (or is it Anke Spanke?  :P)  I agree, that is just a beautiful Mother-Daughter picture, so beautiful in fact, I think I will put it as my screen wallpaper for the next little while.  Is that OK with you Anke?  You should know that this is no little honour here, you and your beautiful little daughter are actually replacing - - - - - - - Jakey!  (of course; who else?   ::))

Anyway happy birthday to the one and only Props Magician, if you only knew how much laughter your posts on the PT have elicited!  More that a page full of these fur sure!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jane

(your erstwhile Director - when are you coming back to the set?   ??? )

« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 01:45:21 pm by JakeTwist »
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2007, 03:54:53 pm »

Anke!  I just now saw this birthday post!  Happy Birthday dear Anke Spanky!  (or is it Anke Spanke?  :P)  I agree, that is just a beautiful Mother-Daughter picture, so beautiful in fact, I think I will put it as my screen wallpaper for the next little while.  Is that OK with you Anke?  You should know that this is no little honour here, you and your beautiful little daughter are actually replacing - - - - - - - Jakey!  (of course; who else?   ::))

Thank you Jane! I really feel honored.  :-*
I'd never have dreamed of replacing Jake anywhere for you...  :laugh:

And here it is again: my very bad conscience for making myself so rare on set lately.  :P
I really want to get back, but somehow lack the time at the moment. It's one of my New Year's resolutions, though...  ;)

Be patient with an old owl, dear director!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2007, 04:51:06 pm »
Oh, Anke, I am so sorry I missed this a few days ago. Happy belated birthday! I hope it was wonderful...

My mother and grandmother shared the same birthday. What a special event!

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!