Author Topic: CT @ IMDb is at 934 posts  (Read 13682 times)

Offline littledarlin

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • darlin=andrew, guitar=mandy
Re: CT @ IMDb is at 934 posts
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2006, 11:17:09 pm »
Or maybe it's someone stooping to their level to get a rise out of them because they're tired of their BS?

Sorry guys, didn't mean to cause any drama.  And I don't know what possessed me to use proper grammar...
We can hug on November, caress and nice oak.

Offline littledarlin

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2006, 11:47:53 pm »
Sorry guys, didn't mean to cause any drama.  And I don't know what possessed me to use proper grammar...

ROFL!!!

But as far as foxinator's "apologies" go, good grief.  It's bait, that's all. Don't bite! But feel free to play him, if you can get some fun out of it!

those were MY apologies on his behalf.  i was trying to be funny.  i didn't think people would believe it.  i'm such an idiot  :'(

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2006, 11:53:45 pm »
I knew you were joking Andrew. The grammar and maturity made it obvious.  ;)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2006, 11:59:17 pm »
First of all, Andrew, you rock! I think anything is fair game at this point. It's rather unbelieveable that any of them would have this change of heart, but I didn't know it was actually us impersonating them to get back at them. Good job, little girl!

AND finally, I thought I was the only one who had 1000+ posts to read to catch up on this NC-17 thread!

I've never even read any of that thread before....inappropriate eh?

I'm not feeling so alone anymore! Thanks Chris!
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline amh

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • C'mere, baby.
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2006, 12:04:47 am »
those were MY apologies on his behalf.  i was trying to be funny.

Andrew, I'm sorry I didn't get it the first time (I'm not very smart sometimes)!  I thought your post here was you joking that it was you. 

Now that I understand, it *is* hilarious!  You do a great job impersonating an insincere troll!  Totally had me fooled!!!!  ;)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 12:08:51 am by amh625 »
:-* This ain't no rodeo, cowboy.

Offline littledarlin

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2006, 12:06:50 am »
those were MY apologies on his behalf.  i was trying to be funny.

Andrew, don't apologize!  I'm sorry I didn't get it (I'm not very smart sometimes)!  I thought your post here was you joking tht it was you. 

Now that I understand, it *is* hilarious!

yeah ann marie, but i think a lot of people on the boards thought it was for real which i was not expecting.  leave it to bbm fans to be the most forgiving people in the world.

oh man it's been a long day.  i need some sleep lol

Offline amh

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • C'mere, baby.
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2006, 12:10:56 am »
oh man it's been a long day.  i need some sleep lol

You and me both.

btw, your sig is THE BEST!!
:-* This ain't no rodeo, cowboy.

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2006, 12:15:52 am »
That whole apology thing is just fucking weird.  I really can't get my head around it.  It's sort of fascinating from a psychological standpoint.

I mean, that apology was a load of cobblers, but there were also a few lines in there that actually gave me a few twinges, thinking that they're probably not far from the truth for these people.  I ache for their jaded little souls.

At this point, I just want it all to be gone.  Every last post.  As the board stands now, it's a monument to their destructiveness.  When everything's gone, we can hose everything down, get out the bleach and clean everything up for the next generation of Tremblayites that find their way there.

I know some of you guys want to let them know that we're aware of their manipulation, and that we're not buying it.  But I believe it's better not to respond at all.  Just don't give them the satisfaction of attention.  Not even PMs.  Shut down all avenues of communication.  By posting anything, you signal that you care about what they have to say.  They're not worth it. 

Pretend like they don't even exist, and soon, they won't.

vkm91941

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2006, 12:19:27 am »
Yes it was someone takin a piss at him I have now discovered....and boy is he pissed he's created fox 6 and is trolling like mad on the BBM board now!  :o  I love it!

Offline littledarlin

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2006, 12:23:48 am »
chant, i agree.  it's just so upsetting to think that new brokies make these really thoughtful posts, and other new brokies read it and think "i'm not crazy!" and they connect and everything is happy then poof.  posts gone.

i mean how long will people put up with that?  not very long.  so our connections are safe and secure, we have our safe haven, but the newbies don't and if they get turned off by the trolling it's a lot of potential lost friendships or connections or whatever you want to call them.

i really don't know what else to do.  i usually just let things roll of my shoulders but what he said tonight pissed me off  beyond belief. 

maybe we should just start re-posting deleted threads?  they'll get sick of it eventually.  i think the funniest thing in the world is letting them deleting the posts, then weeks after the fact, finding out we saved every single one.

the sad part is that many threads were lost without saving, some we might not even think of until later, but still, it is comforting knowing they really haven't destroyed much.  if anything they encouraged us to archive, and they made our relationships grow much stronger.