Author Topic: CT @ IMDb is at 934 posts  (Read 13580 times)

Offline a_r2006

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: CT @ IMDb is at 934 posts
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2006, 02:39:52 pm »
the problem is idiots like giancarlo-carini that insist the phantom troll phenomenon is all paranoia !

vkm91941

Last Time I'm going to mention this I SWEAR!!!
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2006, 11:06:46 pm »
But this was just too good!  I am ROFLMAO...I got this PM today...Apparently there is decension with foxynators troll army...He's got a coupe on his hands The Hermanator is having none of this destrruction stuff  so now the TROLLS have declared WAR on each other  :laugh:

This is what was copied and sent to me from the Star Wars board..This is too funny! :D

Board: Star Wars   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View: thread | flat | inline | nest 
OK HERMINATOR I AM STARTING TO WONDER   
  by - foxinator6 8 hours ago (Wed Apr 12 2006 11:51:18 )  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I THOUGHT OUR PLAN WAS TO DESTROY TOGETHER...BUT I GUESS SOMEWHERE YOU GOT CONFUSED. I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD GO AGAINST YOU AND BRING MY PHANTOM 5 AGAINS TYOU OR SHOULD I BACK OFF...I AM WONDERING....OK TIME UP ...I THOUGHT ABOUT IT ...THIS MEANS WAR ..IM SORRY BUT I CANT LET YOU GET OFF SCOTT FREE.. MY ARMY WILL RISE UP AND DESTROY YOUR PEOPLE ..JUST LIKE I DID THE PIERRE TREMBLAY BOARD 
 Re: OK HERMINATOR I AM STARTING TO WONDER   
  by - The-Herminator 7 hours ago (Wed Apr 12 2006 12:19:09 )  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

Our plan was never to destroy, only to take over. However, I've changed my mind. You can go back to the Pierre Tremblay board now.

"Let the Lord of Chaos rule." 
  by - foxinator6 7 hours ago (Wed Apr 12 2006 12:31:13 )  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

oh no yo dont get off that easy..you betrayed me now it is war...i thought i could trust you .I guess not prepare for war I am taking over this board 

by - KitFistosLoveChild 7 hours ago (Wed Apr 12 2006 12:33:27 )  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

THE BETTER YOU LOOK THE MORE YOU SEE 
  by - The-Herminator 6 hours ago (Wed Apr 12 2006 13:05:54 )  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

There's only one thing left to do now...RUN!!!

"Let the Lord of Chaos rule." 
  by - SCOTTisDEAD 2 hours ago (Wed Apr 12 2006 17:01:10 )  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

foxinator, I'd like to see you try and take over this board. I dare you to. That's right, it's a dare.

SCOTT
You got any Hermy Herms? 
  by - Crurned 1 hour ago (Wed Apr 12 2006 18:21:44 )  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

SCOTT! Wawhat are you saying?!?!?! 

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2006, 11:20:36 pm »
LMAO.. are these people for real? 
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2006, 10:59:28 pm »
*Sigh*   For what it's worth, I wrote to the Help Desk just now:

Dear Help Desk,

For several weeks, a user who currently goes by the name of Foxinator 8 has been waging a vicious campaign against selected IMDb message boards.  He and a group of his friends have been reporting entire threads as off-topic or abusive, and the automatic feature of the IMDb software has been deleting them by the score.

From time to time he even posts about his behavior:

Board: Pierre Tremblay   
View: thread | flat | inline | nest   
MY WORK IS ALMOST FINISHED   
  by - foxinator4 3 hours ago (Tue Apr 11 2006 12:40:01 )   
Ignore this User | Report Abuse   
FOXINATOR AND HIS PHANTOM CREW HAVE STRUCK AGAIN.OUR REPORT ABUSE WAR IS SLOWLY
OVER.WE CAN NOT CLAIM THAT WE HAVE HAD ALL OF THE POST DELETED..BUT WE HAVE HAD
A GOOD AMOUNT..THIS TREMBLAY BOARD SHOULD BE IN DUST BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK.
GOOD JOB CREW...NOW OUR NEXT TARGET IS THE BROKEBACK BOARD..WHICH HAS BEEN A
SUCCESS SO FAR ..THE POST KEEP GETTING DELETED AND THE SLUT VKM9191 IS STARTING
TO BREAK DOWN..DIDNT SHE ABANDON PIERRE TREMBLAY..ONCE WE DESTROY BROKEBACK SHE
WILL LEAV THEIR 2..HER AND HER QUEER OF A SON.

HAHAHAHA WE CAN NOT BEE STOPPED.

Foxinator 8 is at http://www.imdb.com/user/ur10215158/boards/profile.   

I am truly at a loss to understand why this user's IP has not been blocked in an effort to stop this aggressive, vicious behavior. 

The threads on the Tremblay board have been reduced to one page now, and the Brokeback Mountain board's posts have been reduced by many thousands.  Other boards, including Star Wars and Harry Potter, have also been targeted.

I can only plead with you in the strongest possible terms to ban this user from IMDb immediately, along with those of his friends who may also have been reported to you as joining in with his pre-meditated acts of vandalism.

We need your protection to help preserve the many valuable and meaningful threads still surviving on these boards.  Please, please help us before it is too late!

Sincerely,
meryl_88

I have fantasies of finding out this little creep's address and writing to his parents on some sort of official law enforcement stationery.  But that's only when I'm not fantasizing about beating him to a pulp with his own computer.  >:(
Ich bin ein Brokie...