Author Topic: It's your turn to answer James Liptons hard questions!  (Read 15382 times)

Scott6373

Re: It's your turn to answer James Liptons hard questions!
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2007, 04:31:36 pm »
Will you consider me an extremely unpleasant person when I say that your favourite word is spelled incorrectly?

Ubiquitous   

I'm sorry.... :-*

No I wouldn't consider you unpleasant.  It's no worse than being corrected in public by a complete stranger.

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2007, 05:42:56 pm »
Don't feel bad Scott!   I think they added the new spell check just because of me!  :laugh:
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2007, 05:55:20 pm »
I love this show.  Especially before it went downhill in the last couple of years (with my Rafe-ie-kins being one *huge* exception to that...)

1.   What is your favorite word?      Heart

2   What is your least favorite word?   The 'N' word - makes my ears bleed and my heart hurt

3   What turns you on creatively, spiritually or, emotionally?  Laughter

4   What turns you off?   Littering of any kind

5   What is your favorite curse word?    I wish I could say f*ck or s*it, since it's so convenient that they can be used as verbs and nouns, but the one I'm afraid I say most of all is "God DAMN it."

6   What sound or noise do you love?  Rain hitting the roof at nightime. (Gotta agree with you on this one. :))

7   What sound or noise do you hate?  Yelling

8   What profession other than your own would you most like to attempt?  Acting

9   What profession would you least like to do?  To be a White House press secretary.  Even if I liked the President, it would mean lying all the time.  I'd get ulcers.

10   If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?  You were wrong.
No more beans!

mvansand76

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2007, 06:54:34 pm »
No I wouldn't consider you unpleasant.  It's no worse than being corrected in public by a complete stranger.

I want to let my avatar speak for itself....

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2007, 10:44:44 pm »
1.   What is your favorite word? Specificity

2   What is your least favorite word? Hate

3   What turns you on creatively, spiritually or, emotionally? A good sense of humor

4   What turns you off? Close-mindedness

5   What is your favorite curse word? Shit

6   What sound or noise do you love? Mostly laughter I think, but also random noises like laptop keys, power drills, and the twang of rubber bands. I'm weird like that.

7   What sound or noise do you hate? Alarm clocks

8   What profession other than your own would you most like to attempt? Acting, but I would probably have too much stage fright.

9   What profession would you least like to do? A doctor or President of the United States (or other leader like that).

10   If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Good job!

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2007, 06:38:41 pm »
7   What sound or noise do you hate? Alarm clocks

I totally agree with this one too!
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2007, 10:02:19 pm »
Mine would be..

1   What is your favorite word? Never really thought of that.. err.. I like the sound of 'bloody hell'! .. :D     

2   What is your least favorite word? Probably 'n*gg*er' or 'pédé' (nasty French word for 'gay').

3   What turns you on creatively, spiritually or, emotionally? Pain. MY pain.. When I'm happy, I'm usually the least creative.. Does that make sense?

4   What turns you off? Stupidity, submission, ostracism, violence, ignorance, cruelty, lateness, arrogance.

5   What is your favorite curse word? 'Bugger' à la Hugh Grant..   ;D

6   What sound or noise do you love? No noise, falling snow or purring cats.

7   What sound or noise do you hate? Shattering glass/china (..really hurts my ears!), any of the various sounds people/animals make when they are in pain, gun shots, yelling.

8   What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Actress, psychiatrist, Michael Palin - 'Pole to Pole'.

9   What profession would you not like to do? Subway driver, politics.

10  If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Hunh? No clue.. Maybe 'tis alright, 'tis alright or 'get the hell out of here..', or 'go back to where you came from and try again and do better'..

j. U. d. E.
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -