Author Topic: Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm  (Read 108188 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm
« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2008, 10:07:44 am »
More news about their hotel scene...

Offline dontinterrupt

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2014, 05:04:58 pm »
hi, I am posting to anyone who is still out there (slim chance seeing as there's been no activity on this thread for years but i'll try anyway) with a plea: can anyone please pretty please send me this story? i would love to read it but haunted-by-bbm livejournal no longer exists :( please help

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2014, 02:28:13 am »
hi, I am posting to anyone who is still out there (slim chance seeing as there's been no activity on this thread for years but i'll try anyway) with a plea: can anyone please pretty please send me this story? i would love to read it but haunted-by-bbm livejournal no longer exists :( please help

Sorry, I don 't have the story. But there are indeed still some people out here, so maybe someone else has it. Good luck.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2014, 03:11:24 am »
I checked for haunted-by-BBM's livejournal and it's still there:

http://haunted-by-bbm.livejournal.com/7396.html

However, it is friends locked. Try and ask the author to friend you, maybe she still receives the emails and will do so.

Offline morrobay

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2014, 11:43:28 am »
I tried the link and copied it to a Word doc, if you'd like me to send it, post or PM your email address.
"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline dontinterrupt

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2014, 12:55:12 pm »
I tried the link and copied it to a Word doc, if you'd like me to send it, post or PM your email address.

thank you very much, butlers_fantasy, you made my day!!! read it in one sitting and may I say ''not bad...not bad at all'' ;)
still, I think Ennis in this fic is more shortstory-like than movie-like. actually the only thing I found slightly unrealistic was his openness in talking about feelings and stuff...
the way I always imagined the 'missing motel scene' in the movie was all about wordless passion, them breathlessly throwing themselves in each other's arms and not saying a damn word about it. i don't know. what do you guys make of it? sorry, i've not read other replies in this thread yet, I might be reinventing the wheel here :)