Author Topic: Little Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) isn't so little anymore...  (Read 12157 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Kids grow up so fast these days! What ever happened to our cute little Harry Potter? He's turned into a man before our very eyes and suddenly he's all grown up now!

'Harry Potter' Actor's Got a Six Pack

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AP (Jan. 31) - Underneath his wizard's outfit, Harry Potter is hiding a six-pack.

Daniel Radcliffe's been working out, getting ready for his nude scenes in the play "Equus" in London. He's posed without his shirt and glasses for a series of sexy shots to plug the show that opens Feb. 27. Previews of the play begin Feb. 16.

The play's producer tells People magazine that he's "gobsmacked at how suddenly he turned into this swan." Photos on the play's Web site show the actor posing shirtless with a white horse and with his shirtless female costar.

Radcliffe will star as a stable boy in the play which originally opened at the London National Theater in 1973.

"It is an extraordinary play, and he's very much looking forward to the role," Radcliffe's rep, Vanessa Davies, told The Associated Press in July. "He is maturing as an actor and beginning to take on new and challenging roles."

Most recently Radcliffe appeared as an over-sexed version of himself in Ricky Gervais' HBO comedy "Extras."

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Little Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) isn't so little anymore...
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 03:51:18 am »
Kids grow up so fast these days! What ever happened to our cute little Harry Potter? He's turned into a man before our very eyes and suddenly he's all grown up now!

'Harry Potter' Actor's Got a Six Pack

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AP (Jan. 31) - Underneath his wizard's outfit, Harry Potter is hiding a six-pack.

Daniel Radcliffe's been working out, getting ready for his nude scenes in the play "Equus" in London. He's posed without his shirt and glasses for a series of sexy shots to plug the show that opens Feb. 27. Previews of the play begin Feb. 16.

The play's producer tells People magazine that he's "gobsmacked at how suddenly he turned into this swan." Photos on the play's Web site show the actor posing shirtless with a white horse and with his shirtless female costar.

Radcliffe will star as a stable boy in the play which originally opened at the London National Theater in 1973.

"It is an extraordinary play, and he's very much looking forward to the role," Radcliffe's rep, Vanessa Davies, told The Associated Press in July. "He is maturing as an actor and beginning to take on new and challenging roles."

Most recently Radcliffe appeared as an over-sexed version of himself in Ricky Gervais' HBO comedy "Extras."

Equus is an incredible role for this young actor.  If he can pull it off he will cement himself as a serious actor and not just another child star.  I saw Equus on Broadway in 1974( if I remember correctly) when I was a teenager.  Sir Richard Burton starred as Martin Dysart.  Very deep, emotionally wrenching play.  Sir Richard also starred in Sidney Lumet's film adaptation but alas it was not as intense as the play.

Here are the other pictures released for this new production and the poster for the play.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 03:56:03 am by dot-matrix »
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 03:57:50 am »
Thanks for those great pics Dottie!  :D

I guess I'm feeling a little "old" right now. Where does all the time go?

These kids grow up so fast!
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 04:17:50 am »
Thanks for those great pics Dottie!  :D

I guess I'm feeling a little "old" right now. Where does all the time go?

These kids grow up so fast!

Yep and these kids have grown up before our eyes.  I don't know about you but I have a real soft spot for Harry, Ron and Hermoine.  They are not little kids anymore, Dan (Harry) and Emma (Hermoine) are 17 and Rupert (Ron) is 18.  Here shots from each film that shows them growing up while we watched.

HP and the Sorcerers Stone

HP and the Chamber of Secrets

HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban

HP and the Goblet of Fire

HP and the Order of the Phoenix
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 08:11:32 am »

Well, he' s older and almost an adult, but I doubt that he indeed grew very much  ;).

But you're right, tempus fugit. And you see it best in the children.

Dottie, the poster of Equus is eerie.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 12:41:28 pm »

That who I think it is with him in this photo?  ;D

Anybody know who the young woman is with him in the Equus photos?

And in addition to the six-pack, it appears he's got an Adonis belt, too.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 01:24:36 pm »

Yep  :D.

Hunh? Adonis belt?

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 01:25:32 pm »

Anybody know who the young woman is with him in the Equus photos?

Yes, darlin' it is. That's Heath and Dan at the Australian Film Institute awards.

Jeff, honey, you need to hang out on the Heath Heath Heath thread a bit more.

And, since we are all things Harry here, it has just been announced that the 7th book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, will be released on July 21st.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 01:28:35 pm »

Joanne Christie, his costar in the show.

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2007, 04:03:41 pm »
Hunh? Adonis belt?

That little ridge or indentation of muscular definition over the hip and angling down into the groin in front, visible just above the waistband of the jeans in the pics.  ;D

Now that I look at those photos again, looks like he's got a bit of a happy trail, too.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.