Author Topic: Brokeback Mountain Themed Questionnaire (well sort of)  (Read 18499 times)

Offline UntamedFriesian

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Brokeback Mountain Themed Questionnaire (well sort of)
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 08:48:45 pm »
1. Jack wants to take you out on a date. He asks you how you like to spend your Saturday night. What do you tell him?  Horseback riding in the mountains

2. You are going camping up on Brokeback Mountain and you are allowed to bring only one luxury item with you. What would it be?  a 28 foot motorhome

3. Ennis wants to know how many times you've watched Brokeback Mountain?  not enough

4. You just bought an old lamp at the Riverton Antique Store. As you polish the lamp a genie pops out and grants you a wish. What would you wish for?  $250,000 a year for the rest of my life

5. You are shopping at the Lightning Flat Wal-Mart and you need to buy some toothpaste. What brand do you get?   Colgate extra whitening

6. You are riding in a car with Alma and Lureen. Alma asks you what kind of music you would like to listen to on the radio. What do you tell her?  soft rock

7. Jack just bought a new DVD player. Out of curiosity he asks you how many DVDs you own. How many?  50

8. Ennis just shot an Elk. After he cooks it, he asks you if you would like some. Would you try some Elk?  probably

9. You are getting ready to take a road trip with the BBM Gang and you are responsible for selecting a hotel. What is your favorite hotel chain?  Sheraton, they have the nicest beds!

10. Jack and Ennis want to know if you have ever been to Wyoming?   unfortunately not, YET

11. Alma just bought a new house and she can't figure out a color scheme for her new kitchen. She wants to know what colors are in your kitchen?  Current kitchen -- don't ask, future kitchen -- earth tones

12. Ennis has decided to take guitar lessons. Do you play any musical instruments?  Guitar and drums

13. Jack just bought a new puppy! What is your favorite animal?  Friesians of course!!!!

14. You are thirsty and you see a pop machine located outside the general store. The machine is stocked with Coke, Pepsi and RC. Which one do you pick?  Pepsi

15. Lureen wants to know how many televisions you have in your house?  four

16. Ma Twist just joined a book club and she asks you the title of the last book you read. What is it?  Along Came A Spinder by James Patterson

17. Jack and Ennis plan on buying a new PC (so they can join BetterMost) and they want to know what brand of computer you own?  Gateway

18. It will soon be spring in Wyoming. What is your favorite warm weather activity?  Swimming

19. Bobby just received a new video game system for Christmas. Which two video games are your favorites? Diablo and Polar Bowling

20. Ennis wants to fix you a nice dinner. What is your favorite dish (meal)?  Filet Mignon and crab legs

21. There is a big thunderstom brewing over the peaks of Brokeback Mountain. Do you enjoy thunderstorms?  Depends on who I am with.

22. Lureen asks you for the time. Do you own a digital or analog watch?  analog

23. As Jack was redlining it across Wyoming, he was pulled over and given a speeding ticket. How many speeding tickets have you received?  None, honest

24. Aguirre got in touch with his feminine side and took up knitting! What is your favorite hobby (or hobbies)?  dog showing/camping

25. Jack wants to know what you are drinking right now?  Ginger ale

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 09:38:41 pm »

2. You are going camping up on Brokeback Mountain and you are allowed to bring only one luxury item with you. What would it be?  a 28 foot motorhome

Well now, if we're going to take a motorhome, we can do better than that!

How about a 45 footer.... with slideouts!   :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now that's how you go camping in style!!

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline UntamedFriesian

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2007, 04:21:09 pm »
I don't know David, it might be a bit tricky getting up some of those winding hilly "roads" up on that mountain, due to the tricky terrain, I thought something on a smaller scale would be appropriate.  But you drive whatever you want! ;D

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2007, 02:58:46 am »
If you happen to come across any questionnaires on the Internet, please post them in this forum! You might even try writing your own questionnaire. Our members always seem to enjoy these!

This is my first attempt at writing a questionnaire, and making it Brokeback related proved to be quite a challenge. I hope you enjoy it though!  :D

Just copy and paste this blank questionnaire into your post and answer the questions!

1. Jack wants to take you out on a date. He asks you how you like to spend your Saturday night. What do you tell him?   Telling him to get out of Texas and stay

2. You are going camping up on Brokeback Mountain and you are allowed to bring only one luxury item with you. What would it be?Tooth brush and paste

3. Ennis wants to know how many times you've watched Brokeback Mountain?
over 100

4. You just bought an old lamp at the Riverton Antique Store. As you polish the lamp a genie pops out and grants you a wish. What would you wish for?
Make Ennis and his family happy,,, and  with Jack

5. You are shopping at the Lightning Flat Wal-Mart and you need to buy some toothpaste. What brand do you get?
Colgate regular

6. You are riding in a car with Alma and Lureen. Alma asks you what kind of music you would like to listen to on the radio. What do you tell her?
Country

7. Jack just bought a new DVD player. Out of curiosity he asks you how many DVDs you own. How many?                 

8. Ennis just shot an Elk. After he cooks it, he asks you if you would like some. Would you try some Elk?                     
of course

9. You are getting ready to take a road trip with the BBM Gang and you are responsible for selecting a hotel. What is your favorite hotel chain?
Marriott

10. Jack and Ennis want to know if you have ever been to Wyoming?
yes

11. Alma just bought a new house and she can't figure out a color scheme for her new kitchen. She wants to know what colors are in your kitchen?
blue, and yellow

12. Ennis has decided to take guitar lessons. Do you play any musical instrument
stereo

13. Jack just bought a new puppy!t What is your favorite animal?
Dog

14. You are thirsty and you see a pop machine located outside the general store. The machine is stocked with Coke, Pepsi and RC. Which one do you pick?
pepsi,,,,tell roland and jess

15. Lureen wants to know how many televisions you have in your house?

16. Ma Twist just joined a book club and she asks you the title of the last book you read. What is it? 
The Skinny Girl

17. Jack and Ennis plan on buying a new PC (so they can join BetterMost) and they want to know what brand of computer you own?
Sony Vaio,,,,laptop

18. It will soon be spring in Wyoming. What is your favorite warm weather activity?
camping

19. Bobby just received a new video game system for Christmas. Which two video games are your favorites?
dont do video games

20. Ennis wants to fix you a nice dinner. What is your favorite dish (meal)?
Lobster,,,not a lot of that in Wyoming

21. There is a big thunderstom brewing over the peaks of Brokeback Mountain. Do you enjoy thunderstorms?
Oh God yes,,,,,my favorite weather

22. Lureen asks you for the time. Do you own a digital or analog watch?
analog

23. As Jack was redlining it across Wyoming, he was pulled over and given a speeding ticket. How many speeding tickets have you received?
(l)  35 mph  in 25

24. Aguirre got in touch with his feminine side and took up knitting! What is your favorite hobby (or hobbies)?
Pool,,,8-9 ball  Texas hold-em

25. Jack wants to know what you are drinking right now?
ice water

Edited (by David) to fix post format
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 03:07:03 am by David »

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2007, 03:00:46 am »

David,,,help again....i figured out how this happens at least,,,unfortunately i cant predict when its going to happen

Beautiful mind

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2007, 03:21:17 am »
I don't know David, it might be a bit tricky getting up some of those winding hilly "roads" up on that mountain, due to the tricky terrain, I thought something on a smaller scale would be appropriate.  But you drive whatever you want! ;D

Well, you just point me in the right direction, and I'll make sure I get this rig up that hill.   :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2007, 03:44:13 am »
1. Jack wants to take you out on a date. He asks you how you like to spend your Saturday night. What do you tell him?

As Jack was born in 1944, he is certainly within my age group (he's 5 years older than me). However, If he were to invite me out on a date, I would thank him most courteously for his kind invitation and tell him to get himself home to Ennis, where he belongs.

2. You are going camping up on Brokeback Mountain and you are allowed to bring only one luxury item with you. What would it be?

My luxury seaside condominium.

I tell him, truthfully, that I've lost count.

4. You just bought an old lamp at the Riverton Antique Store. As you polish the lamp a genie pops out and grants you a wish. What would you wish for?

Jack's life.

5. You are shopping at the Lightning Flat Wal-Mart and you need to buy some toothpaste. What brand do you get?

My usual brand.

6. You are riding in a car with Alma and Lureen. Alma asks you what kind of music you would like to listen to on the radio. What do you tell her?

I wouldn't be caught dead, riding in a car with Alma and Lureen.

7. Jack just bought a new DVD player. Out of curiosity he asks you how many DVDs you own. How many?

DVD? Is that like a BMW? If so, I own just the one.

8. Ennis just shot an Elk. After he cooks it, he asks you if you would like some. Would you try some Elk?

I would graciously decline Ennis' generous offer.

9. You are getting ready to take a road trip with the BBM Gang and you are responsible for selecting a hotel. What is your favorite hotel chain?

All my travelling is done in my very own Winnebago. No hotel bookings necessary.

"Only in my heart," I respond.

11. Alma just bought a new house and she can't figure out a color scheme for her new kitchen. She wants to know what colors are in your kitchen?

I firsty provide Alma with a schedule of fees for my interior design consultancy service. I suspect she won't be able to afford my rates.

12. Ennis has decided to take guitar lessons. Do you play any musical instruments?

I'm so unmusical, I can't even play a gramophone.

13. Jack just bought a new puppy! What is your favorite animal?

I love all God's creatures. Except for spiders. All spiders should be consigned to Hell, from whence they came.

14. You are thirsty and you see a pop machine located outside the general store. The machine is stocked with Coke, Pepsi and RC. Which one do you pick?

Iced tea.

Just the one. A cinerama-size screen in my own private home theatre (I prefer to sit in row 5).

16. Ma Twist just joined a book club and she asks you the title of the last book you read. What is it?

"Witchcraft and the Gay Counterculture," by Arthur Evans.

17. Jack and Ennis plan on buying a new PC (so they can join BetterMost) and they want to know what brand of computer you own?

Do I look technical to you? God know! It's black and shiny and has a big flat panel screen. Oh, hold on, what's this on the front? DELL?

18. It will soon be spring in Wyoming. What is your favorite warm weather activity?

Staying indoors, out of the sun.

19. Bobby just received a new video game system for Christmas. Which two video games are your favorites?

?Video games?

Anything but elk, thanks, Ennis!

21. There is a big thunderstom brewing over the peaks of Brokeback Mountain. Do you enjoy thunderstorms?

I love to whittle during thunderstorms.

I wouldn't even give you the time of day, Lureen.

23. As Jack was redlining it across Wyoming, he was pulled over and given a speeding ticket. How many speeding tickets have you received?

I am a respectable, law abiding citizen. I never break the law.

24. Aguirre got in touch with his feminine side and took up knitting! What is your favorite hobby (or hobbies)?

Being High Priest of Tehuti in the Mystic Coven of Isis Resplendent pretty-well takes most of my spare time.

Iced tea.

After reading your poll, i wondered what you were drinking
  but when you said,,  ice tea,,,,then i wondered what you were
                               smokin....?

Beautiful mind

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2007, 09:51:45 pm »
1. Jack wants to take you out on a date. He asks you how you like to spend your Saturday night. What do you tell him?  Generally watching a movie and hitting the sack early.  Hey... that could work.

2. You are going camping up on Brokeback Mountain and you are allowed to bring only one luxury item with you. What would it be?  Toilet paper.

3. Ennis wants to know how many times you've watched Brokeback Mountain?  23.  But who's counting?

4. You just bought an old lamp at the Riverton Antique Store. As you polish the lamp a genie pops out and grants you a wish. What would you wish for? For Ennis to come to his senses before it's too late.

5. You are shopping at the Lightning Flat Wal-Mart and you need to buy some toothpaste. What brand do you get? I don't shop at Wal-Mart for political reasons.  But anywhere else, I would get Crest "Extra Whitening" with Scope.  I like the minty freshness.

6. You are riding in a car with Alma and Lureen. Alma asks you what kind of music you would like to listen to on the radio. What do you tell her?  Rock 'n roll, darlin'.

7. Jack just bought a new DVD player. Out of curiosity he asks you how many DVDs you own. How many? About 300.

8. Ennis just shot an Elk. After he cooks it, he asks you if you would like some. Would you try some Elk?  Sure, why not?

9. You are getting ready to take a road trip with the BBM Gang and you are responsible for selecting a hotel. What is your favorite hotel chain?  Residence Inn by Marriott.  Never been to one much swankier than that, except maybe a couple of Hiltons.

10. Jack and Ennis want to know if you have ever been to Wyoming?  Can't say as I have.

11. Alma just bought a new house and she can't figure out a color scheme for her new kitchen. She wants to know what colors are in your kitchen?  Hunter green and off-white, mostly.

12. Ennis has decided to take guitar lessons. Do you play any musical instruments?  Hell, no.  Wish I could, though.

13. Jack just bought a new puppy! What is your favorite animal? Dogs - preferably German shepherd dogs.

14. You are thirsty and you see a pop machine located outside the general store. The machine is stocked with Coke, Pepsi and RC. Which one do you pick?  Diet Coke.

15. Lureen wants to know how many televisions you have in your house?  Four - one in our bedroom, one on the (covered) patio, one in the living room, and one in the den.

16. Ma Twist just joined a book club and she asks you the title of the last book you read. What is it?  Running With Scissors

17. Jack and Ennis plan on buying a new PC (so they can join BetterMost) and they want to know what brand of computer you own?  Just a vanilla Dell.

18. It will soon be spring in Wyoming. What is your favorite warm weather activity? Swimming.

19. Bobby just received a new video game system for Christmas. Which two video games are your favorites?  I don't much like video games.

20. Ennis wants to fix you a nice dinner. What is your favorite dish (meal)?  Elk, fried potatoes (and I wanna watch Jack peel 'em), beans cooked right in the can, and a quart of whiskey on shares.  Seriously (though that doesn't sound half bad), if calories and carbs weren't a factor, chicken and dumplings.

21. There is a big thunderstom brewing over the peaks of Brokeback Mountain. Do you enjoy thunderstorms?  Immensely.

22. Lureen asks you for the time. Do you own a digital or analog watch?  Analog.  Hate digital watches.

23. As Jack was redlining it across Wyoming, he was pulled over and given a speeding ticket. How many speeding tickets have you received?  Oh, God.  That would be seven.  But that's over 25 years.

24. Aguirre got in touch with his feminine side and took up knitting! What is your favorite hobby (or hobbies)?  Watching movies, doing crossword puzzles, and posting here.

25. Jack wants to know what you are drinking right now?  Svedka vodka and seltzer over ice.
No more beans!

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2007, 11:16:02 pm »
             After reading your poll, i wondered what you were drinking
  but when you said,,  ice tea,,,,then i wondered what you were
                               smokin....?

::)         ;)         :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2007, 03:14:06 am »
I can't believe I missed this one... ::)

1. Jack wants to take you out on a date. He asks you how you like to spend your Saturday night. What do you tell him?

Cuddled up on the couch with him and a bowl of Popcorn watching a DVD

2. You are going camping up on Brokeback Mountain and you are allowed to bring only one luxury item with you. What would it be?

air mattress, I don't sleep on the ground well

dozens and dozens

A happy ending to the story with Ennis and Jack having that sweet life after all

Crest

Oldies Rock and Roll

about 75 or so

Sure

Quality Inn simple, clean inexpensive accommodations and many include breakfast

Yep many times

Pale Yellow walls, white shutters, terracotta tile floor, black and chrome appliances with lots of terra cotta accessories and herb pots

12. Ennis has decided to take guitar lessons. Do you play any musical instruments?

No not a lick, I have no musical talent but I wish I could play the piano

13. Jack just bought a new puppy! What is your favorite animal?

DOGS!  They are the absolute best next to horses!

Diet Coke with Lime is my first choice, if unavailable I still have Diet Coke

three

Innocent in Death by J.D. Robb

Gateway with an HP Color Printer and HP Scanner

walking with my dogs

Don't play video games

Grilled Swordfish on a bed of risotto, sauteed cherry tomatoes and fresh steamed spinach with a good Sauvignon Blanc followed by a really decadent chocolate mousse and a cappuccino

Lover em but we don't get many out here in California

Nope

In my entire life... 2... and I deserved both of them  :-\

I read, draw a little, take pictures of things that interest me, watch old movies, go to museums and garden

Sleepytime herb tea
Life is not a dress rehearsal