Author Topic: A Little Something Extra-another winner by Sienata  (Read 9424 times)

Offline cathyinaz

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: A Little Something Extra-another winner by Sienata
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2007, 09:22:23 pm »
We do hope to see chapter 9 this week, maybe the boys will get some soon. LOL I do see how lonely Jack is and I hope they work this out.....

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2007, 11:56:17 am »
Hopefully an update today!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  :P This is from replies to comments:

I want to go hang out at Ennis' too... let's plan to get there on Monday, noonish... I have a sneaking suspicion Jack is going to be showing up that day, maybe in his nifty little bicycle shorts! If we hurry, maybe we can sneak upstairs and hide in the bathroom and watch... all indications are it's gonna get pretty steamy!!!! but not from hot water!!!

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2007, 12:31:38 pm »
Hopefully an update today!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  :P This is from replies to comments:

I want to go hang out at Ennis' too... let's plan to get there on Monday, noonish... I have a sneaking suspicion Jack is going to be showing up that day, maybe in his nifty little bicycle shorts! If we hurry, maybe we can sneak upstairs and hide in the bathroom and watch... all indications are it's gonna get pretty steamy!!!! but not from hot water!!!

June! That post just made my day!  ;D

I would LOVE an update of this!!!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2007, 07:13:07 pm »
Hey everyone, I just heard that Sienna hopes to post this Tuesday (oh, I just realized that's tomorrow!  :D)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

mvansand76

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2007, 04:29:07 am »
Thanks for letting us know!!!!!  :D

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: A Little Something Extra
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2007, 01:59:11 am »
Evenin'.

Well, I'm hooked.  Swore I'd wait until you updated/completed BFF, but I missed your writing, checked out the first chapter, and, well, I'm hooked. 

Like the idea that Ennis knows he is gay, and so feels somewhat comfortable with Jack.  Some kinda role reversal, though, with Ennis "out" and Jack "in" to save his movie star status.  So many good things: the first meeting at his restaurant, the man he had fantasized over, flirting with him, meeting at night at the set.  Liked them shopping for stuff for Jack's place...how domestic...and the conversation at the check-out stand...what an appropriate name for the place for that conversation!  And the first time together...how the FNIT could have gone, if they were already comfortable with themselves, but Jack still the instigator.  Wonder how well-worn the path will be between their two places.  And what about the papparazi?

Glad you decided to go with this one.  Thanks.

Now, about BFF.....

Offline cathyinaz

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2007, 09:48:50 pm »
There have been several updates recently of this story, so make sure you see them all. There is some great moments (l Love sweet potato fries and I hate nosy neighbors) Jack is a spoiled movie star but also as sweet and vulnerable as only our Jack can be. Ennis is protective and hot, what more could anyone want?