Author Topic: The Military and its tactics being visited on the soldiers in Iraq, to reup...  (Read 40790 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Hi you all!!

As I am exhausted and mother is calling me to eat a piece of her cake she baked and pudding with it she created,  may I rush this:

I do not know if I mentioned this before, but it was on TV lately that near half, half or over half of the persons living in the USA streets were American soldiers back from war!

So, I think that the question is important and needs to be placed often, so we can somehow help them!!  How??

Hugs!! To them former soldiers and the present ones, Merry Merry Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays[/b]!! How may we help you past and current soldiers??

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

Are you speaking of the homeless Artiste? 

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

Welcome to Bettermost.  We are very pleased to have you
join us.  We have many wonderful warm and friendly folks here.
,        Many wonderful threads for you to go to and
find information.  There is fanfiction, there are toys and games. as well as poetry and  the -latest news as well.  We have trips, both planned and already completed that you may cruise and enjoy.  We have two radio stations, and a chat room which is always available, for your use.  We have scheduled chats, or there are folks usually there in the evenings most days .  So have a seat by the fire. Grab a cup of coffee a piece of cherry cake, and become acquainted with your neighbors.  post as many times and
as often as you like..you can also start your own subject matter, or your own blog as well.  So hope to see you around, a lot.
           We are planning to launch a new type of chat called the "Coffee and Cherry Cake Chat" and the first one will be on Sunday, February 17th, in three rounds.  You are most welcome to join
us.  It will be most informative to new members.  It will also give you a chance to meet some of
your neighbors.
                     And if you need assistance,  please pm one of our mods, they will be more than glad to assist you.
                                                                                              thank you            janice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is now a clickable linc for the members of the
Welcome Wagon to go to that gives you the names of all the
new members.  Just go to the welcome wagon forum on the
top of the board.  Find the message from Clarissa and click on it.
                                                   Janice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Welcome Wagon Committee

Janice Dodd..................ifyoucantfixit
Sue..............................katie77
Chris.............................BBM-Cat
Mike.............................ULFlyer
Jack Stephens...............,JStephens9
Kerry.............................Kerry
Richard .........................Loneleeb3
Rouxb...........................Rouxb
Lynne...........................Lynne
Cameron816..................Cameron
Clarissa..........................Ellemeno
Phillip Dampier...............Phillip Dampier   

These are all the committee and former members that are interested in participating in future.
Some are active and some only partially so. According to time and disposal.

If any members wish to send notices to all new members.  That would be expecially great.
If you prefer to spend your efforts on one particular group.  That is entirely up to you.  I do
hope however the more notices we can send to the new people.  The more likely they may
be to feel a true member in a short time.
I will not say what you should say in your post.  I have made my own up and have until very
recent happenings have pushed me to need to do otherwise. 
I decided in order to keep up with the new and faster growth, i needed to make a single post,
and copy and paste it.  In order to get it to everyone.
Phillip says he will figure out a way to have us find new members that have had their names
fall into the normal list, before it may have been discovered.  THAT WILL BE EXTREEMLY HELPFUL.
I would like to have a meeting tues. evening 6:00 pm pst.  9:00 pm est.  As many members that
can attend, it would be helpful.  I will go over the limited amount of advice, i may give in order
to tell what we should do.  What i have been doing, and what more i hope to make part of
this job.     
I am asking Phillip and Clarissa (Elle) to attend as well.  As per their time and ability.

Thank You             janice  ifyoucantfixit.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 06:00:31 pm by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind

Offline Artiste

Thanks ifyoucantfixit!

May I quote you:
Are you speaking of the homeless Artiste? 

Ifyoucantfixit, may I reply: Yes! Persons living on the sidewalks... sad. In too many countries; but that report was about the USA!!
There are more and more. I was living too that way... as had to do so to save my life.
That is an extemely hard life... I slept in my truck at least, but others have to do so on sidewalks.
I have seen this in New York City where I had to walk over bodies, one after another.
WE living to-day in our houses must be concerned may I say for many reasons, plus for humanity!
How can one help? I will mention what I did and other ideas if you like.

I must come back to it later to talk about that if you like as it makes me nervous to remember that/those times.
Be assured that I, you and others feel for them and us all too!! How can we help? May I ask?

Hugs!

Offline Artiste

Thanks ifyoucan'tfixit!

May I second you!

And if anyone reading, member or not, you may also reach me privately on here at Bettermost or on a thread where you can post me any subject... ANY QUESTION, ANY COMMENT!!

If you feel, as some non-member as well as members did in the past, prefer to email me directly to my Bettermost email, for any reason (that's up to you), please do not be afraid either in English, French (francais) and/or any other languages: Please mention firstly the language you wrote.  Tu peux me rejoindre en parland Moliere aussi??

You may also send me pics directly as you like, ones of you or other subjects. Hugs! I will do my best to help; and, maybe we can help each other mutually?? To laugh, to be sad, to ponder about life, to try to solve problems and enjoy every day: joie de vivre!! I am a gay man, and open to that issue and to all other issues. Hugs again! I feel and know that every humain and other beings... the Earth and Heaven are so special  FOREVER!! Any issues: hetero, lesbian, bi-, gay, others ones, plus any subjects!! 

Offline Artiste

I just re-seen your marvelous thread.

And re-reading it make me sad, as well as happy,
because I remember helping two gay soldiers in the USA
who had no place to stay, who ere living on the streets!

I had one stay at my residence for 6 months!
The other too but at a diffeent time.
The USA was refusing to give him, one,  a war/soldier pension.
I still do not know why!
Yoiu want to know about that?

Au revoir,
hugs!  I wonder now too about those military tactics in Iraq to-day ! Do you?

Offline RossInIllinois

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
Where the heck have you been Janice Dodd?  Kemberly and I have been wondering what happened to you. Don't make me come there and give you a spankin... you know how I love to give spankins.... ;D

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
Where the heck have you been Janice Dodd? 

She's been around Ross.  You just have to look around for her

Offline ifyoucantfixit

http://community.livejournal.com/

fanfiction.netfa5693f3ba
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 05:46:20 am by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind