Author Topic: Hey guys, which are you a shower or a grower...Hmmmmm  (Read 14964 times)

Offline Br. Patrick

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "So what're we gonna do now?"
Re: Hey guys, which are you a shower or a grower...Hmmmmm
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2007, 02:20:47 pm »

(At first I thought you meant Usenet or whoever was taking them down on that date  "Aguirre says bring 'em down"  LOL)  But you made the agreement with your boss (God).  Is that for lent next year?

If things continue to go as planned,  I won't need them anymore!   I'll have the empty hole that craves lust fill up filled up with Love, instead... It's already started.  I mentioned before that I didn't know how to love before BBM.  That lent to many regretful attempts to regain it.  I sure do now, and it feels just wonderfull!

Everybody knows what Usenet is, don't you?  I keep forgetting that I have been using computers since June 1983.  & forgive me from changing "God" in your original reply to a Concept I like better - "my boss" (His paychecks are funny ways he shows he's around me all of the time.)   As is said in "Latter Days"  "I just didn't want to get all religious on you all."  We have an infinite 'higher power' who can do anything (and does)!

peace ;)
br. patrick
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 02:42:52 pm by Br. Patrick »
Lean on me, let our hearts beat in time,
Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long.
Who cares where we go on this rugged old road
In a world that may say that we're wrong.

...Cause I know - A love that will never grow old.

Gustavo Santaolalla & Bernie Taupin

injest

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2007, 03:41:12 pm »
Patrick!

I admit to not having run into too much around...(Roland takes up all my time...he is VERY high maint)

anyway!

Have you met someone then? or maybe rekindled an old flame?

Good luck either way!

Offline Br. Patrick

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2007, 05:10:33 pm »
Patrick!
Have you met someone then? or maybe rekindled an old flame?
Good luck either way!

I'm really not looking.  But that didn't stop me from falling in lust with a homeless drifter who was drop dead gorgeous.   AND he knew it and how to use it to twist my emotions to get whatever he wanted... Usually more beer.   He was a Sociopath who NEEDED to have affection shown him from a male.   To make a long story short, after 5 years of off and on staying with me, and other things I won't mention...  I sent him to Las Vegas by bus on June 2, 2003.   He called me on December 24, 2006 to thank me for sending him to a place in which he HAD to recover.

So it taught me a valuable lesson; don't enable, and be very careful in the future with whom I share myself with.   The things that gripes me was I WASN'T looking for a relationship - still ain't.  But lightening just struck and I was told in prayer not to reject him and we both would get what we needed.   I know he is, and BBM opened all kinds of things in me that need HEALING.

The guy had a great butt, too.

peace  ::)
br. patrick

injest

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2007, 09:29:24 pm »
I think one of the most important things is to keep an open heart. (Also the most difficult thing)  :-\

Sounds like you are on the right path.

Offline Br. Patrick

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2007, 12:33:26 am »
I think one of the most important things is to keep an open heart. (Also the most difficult thing)  :-\

Sounds like you are on the right path.

I'm really clueless when it comes to this stuff.  What makes a heart 'open'?  The only thing I can think about is hospitality...

peace  ???
br. patrick

moremojo

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2007, 10:29:13 am »
I'm really clueless when it comes to this stuff.  What makes a heart 'open'?  The only thing I can think about is hospitality...

peace  ???
br. patrick
Patrick, to me, having an open heart involves perceiving the divine in everything, especially in other living things. Even if one doesn't ascertain this directly on a spiritual level, if one can keep it in mind, I think it can slowly make a difference in how one behaves, towards others and towards oneself. If you see something or someone as divine, it is natural to honor and love that which is perceived as such. So much calamity and strife would be eased if more people did this.

Offline Br. Patrick

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2007, 02:20:13 pm »
Patrick, to me, having an open heart involves perceiving the divine in everything, especially in other living things.  So much calamity and strife would be eased if more people did this.

That is exactly why my inner self, the one that KNOWS how to love MUST blossom and bloom.   I have so much to learn.  And on a journey with so many neat people!

:-*
br. patrick

To get back to topic, I've been both!  I was a shower AND a grower in my earlier years.  Blessed with more than average.   Now, just a memory because of all of the meds I'm on...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 02:31:10 pm by Br. Patrick »

Offline Br. Patrick

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2007, 02:51:18 pm »
???
you can quit anytime you want to?
 ;) ;)

No, I can't.  That's why it's called 'an addiction'  and I rechecked my Hard Drive and found I had 4.3 GB of images.   I had no idea that I had that many.  And you know how little space .jpg's take up...

What I'm looking forward to meeting the loving 3 year old boy who was pushed away from LOVING his father.   All of the lust comes from that moment and is built on it after it mutated into lust instead of love.

I've got a 'Crack' addiction - not the drug, the male backside!

peace  :o
br. patrick

injest

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2007, 06:40:12 pm »
No, I can't.  That's why it's called 'an addiction'  and I rechecked my Hard Drive and found I had 4.3 GB of images.   I had no idea that I had that many.  And you know how little space .jpg's take up...

What I'm looking forward to meeting the loving 3 year old boy who was pushed away from LOVING his father.   All of the lust comes from that moment and is built on it after it mutated into lust instead of love.

I've got a 'Crack' addiction - not the drug, the male backside!

peace  :o
br. patrick

you know that is such a common theme I have seen in talking to gay men.

If fathers REALLY understood how VERY VERY important they are in their kids lifes....I wonder what an amazing difference it would make in the world. We focus on moms contribution and how much kids need mothers....but fathers' contributions are so much more subtle, more internalized by children...

:-\

Offline Br. Patrick

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2007, 10:49:08 am »
Here's a question that I've wondered about...   How come some nude guys have no testicles to speak of?  I know steroids can do this and testosterone.    But some don't look like they're body builders?

After doing empirical scientific examination of countless subjects with only a few with this anomaly, I have come to this conclusion.   I have seen it in which a hard bottom gets schalomped by an even bigger top.  Just before the bottom shoots, harder then ever with veins popping out all over his prick, his balls retract into his abdomen.  I have also seen this as a black top does this final enlargement just before the guns go off.

So, I guess I would call it a matter of excitation given to a select few who may or may not have used steroids.   (closeups, hard (difficult) to tell).

I need a rest.  OK, next problem?
peace  :P
br. patrick