Author Topic: Our dear friend John "Nasty" Gallagher :)  (Read 47067 times)

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Our dear friend John Gallagher (both threads now merged into one)
« Reply #140 on: May 26, 2006, 05:30:09 pm »
Oh! Missed this! Hello John! Glad to see you back on BMost! Wishing you well!!

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #141 on: May 26, 2006, 08:26:34 pm »
I finally got my pictures developed!  Here are John, Jenny, Celeste (on the phone) and me at Django in Manhattan.  Ain't we a good lookin' lot?

;D  ;D  ;D

Check out the Brunch thread for some pics of me and Celeste in Chicago: http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php?topic=342.300
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 03:43:37 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #142 on: May 26, 2006, 08:31:18 pm »
Great pics Meryl!  Man-oh-man, do I look good here (I'm the one on the other end of the cell phone John's holding).

;D
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #143 on: May 26, 2006, 08:38:06 pm »
YES! Beautiful pictures! Great to see you all happy!

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #144 on: May 27, 2006, 12:07:47 am »
Thank you Meryl and Jennie! What a beautiful evening!

Thank you Celeste, for a lovely phonecall, and I'm so happy to hear you and Meryl saw one another in Chicago!

And Jude, what a dear note--I'll be happy to hear your Brokies will have a Paris rodeo!

Thanks all, kind Kelda and Lordess Barb, David and Jeff, Henrypie and BLESSED 'Ellemeno,' EVERBODY, one day I WILL be able to write more than a few notes, and will say--well, what I'm not able to say it yet, but I will--

We New Yorkers (and our High Priestess!) will convene on the full moon, the evening of June 12, in Central Park, just as the eve of the Castro Theater screening in San Francisco, with Brokies far and wide--what a peripatetic and very POWERFUL group we are--

Amazing, just amazing really! (Considering I could have kicked the bucket nearly six weeks ago--even though I still haven't managed a haircut--)

xxxxxxx!
John
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #145 on: May 27, 2006, 05:17:42 am »

Meryl, thank you for these wonderful pictures! John, it's so good to see you out and about with the girls!!! Love the hair! And of course the direction you're going! You rule!

Wow! I need a lot of "!!!!!" here...  :D

Lookin forward to many more words of you!

ANKE   

:)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #146 on: May 27, 2006, 09:04:28 am »
(just waking up so this is me at a little off my game, but it's the thought that counts!)

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy Johhny-boy!!! You just made my day, to see you posting here! I keep thinking of you and wondering how you are doing, wish I could call ya up (thought I had your number but when I tried it, it was Meryl's!). Speaking of the high priestess, what AWESOME photos! I think we should nominate you to be the official archivist or chronicaler of our cult. I guess that would mean wearing two hats--the high priestess headress and whatever hat photographers wear, but you'd pull it off (or keep it on) with grace and style, methinks.

I can't wait for June 12!!! Let's start planning now. I don't know what time we've said, but I have committments that would keep me from  being there till about 7 or 7:15. Can we hire somebody to teach us how to lasso each other and wrestle? Can we go on horseback rides through the park? Is it gonna be a picnic potluck with all our favorite brokie-food? I'll bring the beans and the spoons! (and a can opener of course.)

John, I will PM you for some other questions I've been wanting to ask you, but just know my heart is very glad to see you here today (well, last night really). I am also glad it's the weekend b/c I can finally hang out here again and catch up --I've missed you all dearly. Missed myself even. Happy day, happy Saturday! :-* :-*

:-*
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #147 on: May 27, 2006, 09:49:31 am »
Isn't it amazing how respectful we are with this thread when John would be in the centre of the smut going on in other threads?!  Hope you are feeling frisky John and ready to teach us all sumthn soon. Hurry up and get stronger, I NEED SUPPORT HERE!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
« Reply #148 on: May 27, 2006, 10:42:54 am »
Isn't it amazing how respectful we are with this thread when John would be in the centre of the smut going on in other threads?! 

Have I missed something again, Ray?!
And hi John, great to see those pics of you bunch.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 01:28:49 pm by isabelle »
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #149 on: May 27, 2006, 11:37:26 am »
Hi, John!  I'm always glad to see you online again, and now others can see you as well!   I told you guys he was a hottie--am I not right?  :-*

Hi Jenny and Anke and Ray and Isabelle, too.   Hmm, I didn't know John was into the smut threads either, but it only increases my respect for him!  ;) ;D

Brokies, the full moon is on June 11 (not 12th), which is a Sunday.  Is that date okay with y'all?  Hopefully the moon will rise at a civilized hour so we can see it before we leave our picnic.  If it gets too late, the coyotes might jump us.  :P

Can we hire somebody to teach us how to lasso each other and wrestle? Can we go on horseback rides through the park? Is it gonna be a picnic potluck with all our favorite brokie-food? I'll bring the beans and the spoons! (and a can opener of course.)

I like the direction you're going, Jenny!  You can be the social chairman, and I'll be the photographer.  Maybe we'll make the society page of the NY Times!  :D
Ich bin ein Brokie...