Author Topic: The Bettermost Sunrise Project!!! (see first post!) April 15!!  (Read 32427 times)

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The Bettermost Sunrise Project!!! (see first post!) April 15!!
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2007, 01:21:21 pm »
Atlanta 7:05
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline SunnySirppu

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2007, 02:38:32 pm »
Life surprises you every now and then. I found a matching usb cable to my camera and was able to upload the sunrise photos much sooner than I thought possible. Here's the link to them, hope you enjoy.

Oh yes, the photos were taken at 6.30 - 6.40 am +3 GMT in Finland.

Click!

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2007, 03:28:56 pm »
Life surprises you every now and then. I found a matching usb cable to my camera and was able to upload the sunrise photos much sooner than I thought possible. Here's the link to them, hope you enjoy.

Click!

Lovely pictures Sunny!

I have really enjoyed looking at all the pictures everyone posted. I felt special, this morning when i was on my bike taking my picture. I was thinking 'look at me standing here!, what a strange but special thing to do. Just so people all over the planet would get to see my sunrise..'

Thank you Jess for starting this project. It's a great idea.  :)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

injest

« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2007, 03:42:04 pm »
Atlanta 6:50

WAYNE!!  :-* :-* :-*

it is purple!! how cool is that? just beautiful...I keep using that word but they are all so beautiful in different ways!!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2007, 03:43:49 pm »

Click!

I thought I saw the Northern Lights in one of those!! Did I??

"chewing gum and duct tape"

injest

« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2007, 03:47:38 pm »
Lovely pictures Sunny!

I have really enjoyed looking at all the pictures everyone posted. I felt special, this morning when i was on my bike taking my picture. I was thinking 'look at me standing here!, what a strange but special thing to do. Just so people all over the planet would get to see my sunrise..'

no thank you!! I know I am not the most eloquent writer but I think some of what I meant with this HAS come out...it is kinda like we are together watching the sun come up together. It has been/is very special to me...

thanks to EVERYONE that contributed to this thread!

we may never meet in person and all we can share is this brief moment in time but it IS a gift. Think of what all of us treasure the most in our homes and 99% of us will say that PHOTOS are the one thing we would rescue if we had to make a choice. memories and moments...

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2007, 03:51:41 pm »
Lovely pictures Sunny!

You know what Fabienne, that's pretty much how I felt too. I had seen Jocelyn's pics and Toast's and I thought to myself - one pic just won't do. I wanted the CN tower, but that's not east a me, and there was more light to the west and north - didn't want to disappoint, but as I was walking around I too was thinking 'this is special' no one around & I'm taking pictures, just like folks all over are doing - felt special (even if the weather wasn't cooperatin)
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2007, 03:54:08 pm »
You know what Fabienne, that's pretty much how I felt too. I had seen Jocelyn's pics and Toast's and I thought to myself - one pic just won't do. I wanted the CN tower, but that's not east a me, and there was more light to the west and north - didn't want to disappoint, but as I was walking around I too was thinking 'this is special' no one around & I'm taking pictures, just like folks all over are doing - felt special (even if the weather wasn't cooperatin)

Roland thank you my friend for all YOUR help promoting the Project....wouldn't have turned out so well if not for you!

:-* :-*

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2007, 03:55:32 pm »
The pictures are all wonderful!!!!!! So cool to see all the different places from all over the world where people live.

I wish I did though post a sunrise picture.

Anyway I have an idea, how about the Bettermost Sunset Project?

injest

« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2007, 03:59:46 pm »
The pictures are all wonderful!!!!!! So cool to see all the different places from all over the world where people live.

I wish I did though post a sunrise picture.

Anyway I have an idea, how about the Bettermost Sunset Project?

;D ;D ;)