Author Topic: Full Count, by debutante9 (Kumari)  (Read 7631 times)

yb

Re: Full Count, by debutante9 (Kumari)
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2007, 01:37:32 am »
I can't tell you how much I like this story.  I like Carson, too, but Ennis is just not in it totally especially now that he's had contact with Jack again, I really doubt he could push Jack away again like before.  I feel that Ennis was using the sex to compensate for his reluctance to agree to go to Cooperstown with Carson and to tell himself that he's perfectly happy in this relationship, and I do feel Carson was suspicious of that as well; but of course he could not resist an advancing Ennis.

Now that we know more about Jack's background, I am waiting to learn about Ennis' - why did he think he didn't deserve Jack?

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 01:29:15 pm »
Hey, look what's up!

http://debutante9.livejournal.com/15825.html

Here's what Kumari says:

Notes for this chapter: This is a scene that doesn't seem to fit in anywhere. It's a flashback of when Jack and Ennis first met, very short.

Trust me, it fits.  Whatever she wants to call it - I call it awesome. And Jack and I share a favorite cookie!  :D  I'm excited (and a little embarrassed at how happy that makes me LOL!)

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

mvansand76

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2007, 01:48:54 pm »
And Jack and I share a favorite cookie!  :D  I'm excited (and a little embarrassed at how happy that makes me LOL!)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*off to read*

mvansand76

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2007, 05:03:54 pm »
Hey, isn't it time for a new chapter?

::)

;D

yb

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2007, 03:49:37 am »
Hey, isn't it time for a new chapter?

::)

;D

I know you've put this on several threads, but I second this one the most.  I've been waiting for an update of Full Count for ... well ... seems like forever.  By Kumari's usual practice, she should have one update out soon, I hope it will be Full Count.

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 01:27:26 pm »
New chapter is up!! :)  .....

http://debutante9.livejournal.com/21173.html

.....and it's terrific!  It's always refreshing to witness honest, adult behavior - as well as honest, raw emotions.  So well done.

Careful readers will note a nifty little almost cameo appearance by a Camden Yards character!  A nice little nod it is - and very encouraging to know CY is on her mind!

Marie

The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain