Author Topic: Julie's shirt..finally.  (Read 4806 times)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Re: Julie's shirt..finally.
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 12:07:27 am »
bump. see, i love it too.

why this picture...i don';/t know, i just scanned it.
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 01:10:32 am »
"we can hug on November, caress and nice oak"--if I ever get a decent DVD...

ha ha ha. thanx for reminding me of that. that has got to be made into a t-shirt or something.

and I love those pics, Julie. I love that "don't mess with me" glint in your eyes.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 01:18:40 am »
I fell in love with littledarlin's tagline the moment I saw it...I never read the "Through the Looking Glass" thread on PT or CT), so I was complertely baffled: was it a kid, trying to say the words from the movie, like a kid tries to sing 'The Star Spangled Banner"? They must pay those subtitle writers about 2 cents an hour, and provide them with a list of 100 English words. It;'s so sweet how he/she got "hug" and "caress" into it, even though they have nothing to do with the line! (even my son liked it--after I told him what it said--"Oh I remember that line!" he said...he's only seen the movie 3 times...
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters