Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFFWRANGLER!  (Read 150908 times)

Offline fernly

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFFWRANGLER!
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2008, 07:22:21 pm »
Happy Birthday, darlin' !

It oughta be a holiday, don't ya think?

Fern
on the mountain flying in the euphoric, bitter air

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2008, 08:57:56 pm »

I hope it's a great year for you, Jeff!

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2008, 09:01:59 pm »
 Hey Jeff, cowboy......from one of your oldest online friends...Happy Birthday!

hugs,

L
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 05:53:05 am by MaineWriter »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2008, 09:20:48 pm »
Afternoon, Jeff.

Well, hope ya had a great day.  I'm not good at adding pix, so just 'ditto' to the rodeo pic.

Thanks again. 

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2008, 11:37:20 pm »
Friends, thank you all.

It's been a momentous occasion, and one I don't expect to repeat in multiples.  ;D

My colleagues at work had a very nice lunch of pizza and salad for me today. My "cube mate" baked my favorite form of chocolate cake--with peanut butter frosting--which I haven't had since my mother's death more than 12 years ago.

This evening, at the annual party for season ticket holders for the Pennsylvania Ballet, I got to speak to my favorite dancer and congratulate him on his promotion, earlier this year, to soloist.  :D

After the ballet party, I had a wonderful dinner at my new favorite bar and restaurant--best filet mignon I've ever had, you could almost cut it with a fork.

I spent the rest of the evening being served very good scotch by handsome and friendly young bartenders. ...

Not a bad way for a single gay guy to turn half a century old--and thank you all so very much for your good wishes!

God bless and keep you all!

Much love!
Jeff
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

injest

« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2008, 11:41:09 pm »
Happy Birthday, Jeff!!

You are not on the calendar!!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2008, 11:44:53 pm »
Happy Birthday, Jeff!!

You are not on the calendar!!

I know. I took the date off myself because I really didn't want a "birthday thread," but that does not in any way mean that I'm ungrateful for the good wishes of my Bettermost buddies. In point of fact, they are all deeply appreciated.

You guys are the best!  ;D  :-*  :-*  :-*
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2008, 11:46:02 pm »
Thanks, FRiend Lee. You bet we can celebrate. Just put a candle in Mrs. Twist's cherry cake--and make sure there's some "fat" in the schedule so we can stop and buy some whiskey. ...  ;D

You bet!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2008, 11:59:08 pm »
You bet!!

Thanks, Little Darlin'!  ;D

Yeehaw! I can't wait for the Roundup!  :D

injest

« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2008, 12:07:51 am »
Friends, thank you all.

It's been a momentous occasion, and one I don't expect to repeat in multiples.  ;D

My colleagues at work had a very nice lunch of pizza and salad for me today. My "cube mate" baked my favorite form of chocolate cake--with peanut butter frosting--which I haven't had since my mother's death more than 12 years ago.

This evening, at the annual party for season ticket holders for the Pennsylvania Ballet, I got to speak to my favorite dancer and congratulate him on his promotion, earlier this year, to soloist.  :D

After the ballet party, I had a wonderful dinner at my new favorite bar and restaurant--best filet mignon I've ever had, you could almost cut it with a fork.

I spent the rest of the evening being served very good scotch by handsome and friendly young bartenders. ...

Not a bad way for a single gay guy to turn half a century old--and thank you all so very much for your good wishes!

God bless and keep you all!

Much love!
Jeff

GOOD! I am glad you enjoyed your birthday!

{{Jeff}}