Author Topic: HELLO! Where the FAAARK is everyone?  (Read 13019 times)

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: HELLO! Where the FAAARK is everyone?
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 04:09:43 pm »
Hey chantie,
Is the castration associated with a coming-of-age ritual?

Again, thanking God that I survived.

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 04:19:34 pm »

Lord, I love Arrested Development.

Hey cutiepie - why don't cha come on over and we'll have an A.D. marathon.  I've got the entire first two seasons on DVD, and am on the waitlist for season 3.  Did you see the last 4 episodes?  Was that pure genius?  I want to get arrested and sent to see Judge Reinhold, and have my fate determined by the Hung Jury. 
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 04:31:12 pm »
Ooh wee, I'd love to, except for the 1000 or so miles.

I have by no means seen every episode, and I don't think I saw any of the last four.

I've got gaps to fill, gaps to fill.

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 04:32:04 pm »
It is a wonder and a mystery that we survive puberty.

And how.  Even at 24, I still can't quite shake that feeling of "Oh, god.  I wish I could flick my hair flirtatiously like Katie.  And what if nobody wants to sit with me at lunch?  And why do I get a funny feeling in my tummy when I think about Michael J. Fox?"

Hey chantie,
Is the castration associated with a coming-of-age ritual?

Again, thanking God that I survived.

Yes, generally speaking, but only for lucky, lucky boys who were being groomed to enter the royal court.  Eunuchs being politically "safe", they were highly sought after to be diplomats and ministers and the like.  No worries that they would be shagging the king's wives, or being susceptible to honey-traps.  Testicles: good for sex, bad for politics.

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 04:34:43 pm »
I can think of politicians I'd like to castrate.
Or who maybe could have benefited from a visit from the ball-fairy because they have none, and have to strut around like they got twelve.  Mothafuckah!

Michael J. Fox?
Awwww.

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 04:39:51 pm »
Ball fairy!  *tea splattered all over the laptop*

Oh, H'pie, if I ever change my handle, it will be to Ball Fairy.  In fact, you all may just refer to me as B.F. from now on.

Yes, Michael J. Fox.  Back to the Future.  Hubba hubba.  Fuck, he was even sexy in Teen Wolf.  I've got problems.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 04:46:43 pm by Chanterais »

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 04:47:18 pm »
Now I'm not sure if the Ball Fairy leaves ball under your pillow, or takes them from under your pillow.

P.S. my tooth fairy used to leave me a quarter and a book.  Isn't that bitchin?  I was always bummed that my friends got a whole dollar, but now I'm so glad I got books.  When I had five teeth pulled I got $1.25 and five books, including Cracker Jackson by Betsy Byars.  I don't remember the others.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2006, 05:15:57 pm »
OH!  Have a conversation while I'm asleep why doncha!

Good morning everyone. I'm sitting here COMPLETLY NUDE.  AHHA!  Both balls intact and my picture of MJF by my side.

I was feeling a little too much solitude last night.  Still adjusting back to not having the family around.  I went into the chat room and wandered around for a while, repositioned a chair or two, hung some balloons, but nobody came. Anyhoo, it's a beautiful day and I'm off to have a life.

PS Celeste.  I have just finished watching season one of Arrested Development.  I'm hooked.  The mother is hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaareous!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2006, 05:28:20 pm »
Hi Ray, bye Ray.

Hey, the mother in Arrested Development: she's played by Jessica Walter.  I was flipping through channels not too long ago and stopped on a movie starring Clint Eastwood, and his girlfriend, or whoever she was, was Jessica Walter, all hot and thirty years ago.  I'm probably a big lame-o for not having been aware of her before.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2006, 03:37:14 am »
Re: HELLO!  Where the FAAARK is everyone?

Hello schweet pea.. I'm here (although at work! so can't stay on for very long but will pop in evry so often over the next few hrs babe!)
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/