Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3210256 times)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2770 on: April 16, 2007, 02:47:54 pm »
Yeah, but it also says that Aniston "drops lesbian hint."  http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272612749.shtml

And a course, they're old co-workers from The Good Girl.

Honey, I don't know about you, but I ain't never had *that* much chemistry with any of my old co-workers.  Even the one I was sleeping with back in the day.  ;)

No more beans!

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #2771 on: April 16, 2007, 02:54:00 pm »
looks like there's definitely some chemistry..

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #2772 on: April 16, 2007, 03:03:34 pm »
Hey, Jake, did you drop something?

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2773 on: April 16, 2007, 03:38:25 pm »
They definitely give off a cozy vibe ..  :)

mvansand76

« Reply #2774 on: April 16, 2007, 03:42:25 pm »
They definitely give off a cozy vibe ..  :)

Gosh, they are so cute together!

You know what I always wonder about when you hear rumours that are from sources "close to the actor", I wonder what "close to the actor" means, because if that person goes to the media to tell them about what is going on with him, that would then mean they are not really close, right, that would mean they are not really friends, because who would do that to a friend?

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #2775 on: April 16, 2007, 04:26:47 pm »
In TabloidSpeak, "sources close to the actor" can mean anything, and you're probably correct to assume that it's usually not a close friend.

It's either a snitch type who's physically close to an actor (set carpenters, drivers, craft service people, etc.) or publicists planting "gossip" to distract from reality (as many feel the TomKat relationship was, and the thing with Reese may be).
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 01:56:20 pm by LauraGigs »

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2776 on: April 17, 2007, 01:19:51 pm »
Ah, Jennifer missed her opportunity with Jake in THE GOOD GIRL.  ;)   I just saw the film and liked it.  He's getting around as he and Reese are on every magazine cover at the check-out stand.   Is Jake a rebound for Reese??

Offline opinionista

« Reply #2777 on: April 17, 2007, 07:28:24 pm »
Tell you what I don't believe the Reese-Jake romance story is true. I could be wrong, of course, but they have a movie coming up and there's nothing better than a high profile romance to promote a movie. It reminds me a bit of the J-Lo and Ben Affleck so called romance. Once the movie was out, they broke up.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2778 on: April 18, 2007, 10:14:57 am »
I don't think it's purposeful, actually.  Look at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie or Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.  (OK, forget that last one.)  If they are together, I think it just happened, and that if anything, they're laying low due to Reese's current divorce-not-final/kids situation.  If the movie were being screened in the next month or so, I'd say maybe it's a little fishy.  But it's not being released until the Fall.

I think either they're together and they're trying to keep it private and quiet, or they had a few dates and it's just a casual thing that's not going any further.  Either way, the tabloid media as usual has blown it *way* out of proportion.  Maybe I'm naive, but I've never been much of a conspiracy theorist.  I don't think there's some Master Plan to do this, being orchestrated by the movie's or Reese's or Ryan's or Jake's "people."  I think it just is.  Or isn't.

In any event, the Jennifer Aniston pictures kinda warm the cockles of my heart because I'm 15 years older than Jake myself.  I don't look like her.  And I'm married.  But these are just minor setbacks.

;)
No more beans!

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2779 on: April 18, 2007, 10:37:13 pm »
I can't believe so many people here are actually falling for that dumbassed  "Jake and La Witherspoon" story

Brokies should know better. I'm sorry but that's the truth, brokies should simply know better and not be gullible twits like the rest of the population who believe everything they read and hear and end up electing That Man In The White House president because Sadaam was going to invade the eastern seaboard..

It's nothing but studio PR!!!

They star in a film,chat on the phone, a guy with a lot of money buys her kid a bike, they get seen NOT embracing each other in public and this is a romance?? This crap has gone on with damned near every major studio release since Gone With The Wind, and MOST of the romances never happened!!!

Are you guys crazy??

Jake G is not seeing La Witherspoon.

Just accept it, and stop believing all the BS you read in 'serious magazines' like US and PEOPLE roflmao. Since when has JG been Mr Hollywood in a high profile public romance??? There are a lot more similarities between he and his former costar Heath when it comes to privacy then meet the eye....

Besides, if had ever seen her nekked  and w/o makeup the sight would probably send him screaming. And this is a woman who can't act her way out of a paper bag, all she does is play Reece Witherspoon over and over and over and over....

I just can't take it
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"