Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3198118 times)

Dagi

Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2910 on: June 14, 2007, 07:29:37 am »

nothing can spoil this beauty.....or almost nothing!

no comment necessary

here neither..

I love this movie. It was the first Gyllenhaal movie I saw after BBM, and I knew immediately why they had chosen him as Jack.

*drown*

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2911 on: June 14, 2007, 11:52:13 am »
Get ready to go get your People magazine tomorrow!!!

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - People magazine brings on the eye candy with its annual list of the “Hottest Bachelors” on June 15, but here’s a sneak peak of some of the sexy men who made the list!

Jake Gyllenhaal
There’s nothing “broke” about this Oscar nominee. While the 26-year-old is undoubtedly a heartthrob, he may not be on the market any longer. Rumor has it that he’s enjoying a romantic relationship with his “Rendition” co-star, Reese Witherspoon.

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #2912 on: June 14, 2007, 12:43:14 pm »
so there is truth in the rumors about Jake and Reese..  well i wish them happiness.
He's such a hottie

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2913 on: June 14, 2007, 12:59:25 pm »
Well, it says "rumor", so who knows. I will believe it when I see a pic of some PDA being enjoyed by Jake and Reese--in the same shot!  ;)  They are both as cute as they can be---as long as they're happy---their fans are happy.  ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #2914 on: June 14, 2007, 01:05:50 pm »
im totally in agreement with you shasta

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #2915 on: June 14, 2007, 03:39:32 pm »
Jake on People Mag's Hottest Bachelors list

JAKE GYLLENHAAL
Gyllenhaal's a devoted uncle to sister Maggie's daughter Ramona. "She's amazing – I revel in her growth, it's an amazing process to watch," says the actor. Still, he's not exactly psyched about diaper duty, telling Maclean's, "I wanted to see what it was like ... [but] I started gagging and handed her back."

You can see the 11 on the sneak preview here: http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20040542_20042271_1,00.html
Life is not a dress rehearsal

mvansand76

« Reply #2916 on: June 14, 2007, 05:08:33 pm »
Jake on People Mag's Hottest Bachelors list

JAKE GYLLENHAAL
Gyllenhaal's a devoted uncle to sister Maggie's daughter Ramona. "She's amazing – I revel in her growth, it's an amazing process to watch," says the actor. Still, he's not exactly psyched about diaper duty, telling Maclean's, "I wanted to see what it was like ... [but] I started gagging and handed her back."

You can see the 11 on the sneak preview here: http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20040542_20042271_1,00.html

Hey did they really choose this picture of Jake? I really don't like this picture, this is the first picture I have seen of him where his smile is not genuine.... :(

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #2917 on: June 14, 2007, 07:55:44 pm »
Hey did they really choose this picture of Jake? I really don't like this picture, this is the first picture I have seen of him where his smile is not genuine.... :(

Yep that is the one they chose.  I think his hair looks funny too  :-\  but it's Jake so how bad can it be....even his bad photos are better than most  ;)

For you Jake fans who don't get over to the Current affairs board

Jake Gyllenhaal Mulls Broadway Debut In Howard Dean Play

NY Post   |  Michael Riedel   |   June 13, 2007 12:54 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/06/13/jake-gyllenhaal-mulls-bro_n_51991.html

It looks as if Jake Gyllenhaal will make his Broadway debut this fall in a new play loosely based on Howard Dean's 2004 campaign for the White House.

Gyllenhaal, who received an Oscar nomination for his role in "Brokeback Mountain," took part in a hush-hush reading last week of Beau Willimon's "Farragut North."

The actor played a young, idealistic communications director who works for an inspiring, though unorthodox, presidential candidate. During the campaign, his career is done in by more seasoned politicos who thrive on poisonous partisan politics, dirty tricks and back-stabbing.

Read Article Here: http://www.nypost.com/seven/06132007/entertainment/theater/jakes_hat_in_the_ring_theater_michael_riedel.htm
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #2918 on: June 15, 2007, 12:24:34 am »
And now for something completely different...here's a pic of Jack with...Ennis!! With lots of help from LauraGigs, I gave this to EDelMar for his birthday.

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2919 on: June 15, 2007, 12:30:00 am »
That is flippin' awesome, Front-Ranger!!! He's gotta all out love that!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~