Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3210994 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2920 on: June 15, 2007, 06:57:27 am »
That is flippin' awesome, Front-Ranger!!! He's gotta all out love that!!

It was a hit. I took that picture when Jack and Ennis visited my house in early March!  ::)

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Dagi

« Reply #2921 on: June 15, 2007, 08:52:04 am »
some more pics, maybe nothing new, but nevertheless...

moremojo

« Reply #2922 on: June 15, 2007, 10:14:58 am »
We just received the June 2007 issue of Cahiers du Cinema in my library, the cover of which is graced with a frame enlargement from Zodiac, with Jake prominently displayed. As the magazine was wrapped in plastic, I was unable to determine the contents more fully; once the item has been processed for our periodicals room, I can explore it at more length.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #2923 on: June 15, 2007, 12:03:36 pm »
It was a hit. I took that picture when Jack and Ennis visited my house in early March!  ::)

I love it how Jack is staring right at Ennis's crotch. ...  ::)  ;D  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2924 on: June 15, 2007, 12:36:54 pm »
Hey did they really choose this picture of Jake? I really don't like this picture, this is the first picture I have seen of him where his smile is not genuine.... :(

I agree with you.  They must have worked very hard to find a picture that unflattering...They must have
       been trying to BUTCH him up or something...its awful...But if I recall they have done that to him before..
       Put a unflattering picture of him up...That picture of McConahey is five or six yrs old i think.

Beautiful mind

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #2925 on: June 15, 2007, 12:56:48 pm »

I agree with you.  They must have worked very hard to find a picture that unflattering...They must have
       been trying to BUTCH him up or something...its awful...But if I recall they have done that to him before..
       Put a unflattering picture of him up...That picture of McConahey is five or six yrs old i think.

And what's up with that weird crease by Jake's right eye?  ???
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2926 on: June 15, 2007, 02:25:57 pm »
Well, it says "rumor", so who knows. I will believe it when I see a pic of some PDA being enjoyed by Jake and Reese--in the same shot!  ;)  They are both as cute as they can be---as long as they're happy---their fans are happy.  ;D

Exactly.

LOL

and like, no waaaay lolololol
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #2927 on: June 15, 2007, 03:39:57 pm »
Hey did they really choose this picture of Jake? I really don't like this picture, this is the first picture I have seen of him where his smile is not genuine.... :(

its the worst pic of Jake i have ever seen.. 

mvansand76

« Reply #2928 on: June 15, 2007, 03:53:11 pm »
its the worst pic of Jake i have ever seen.. 

You must be the worst photographer in the world if you can take a BAD picture of one of the most GORGEOUS men in the world who looks absolutely stunning in almost every picture ever taken of him?

He/she should be punished.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #2929 on: June 15, 2007, 10:46:39 pm »
And what's up with that weird crease by Jake's right eye?  ???

I think that's a superficial vein.  You often see it in pics taken from his right side.  It's accentuated with that (forced) smile.