Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3233850 times)

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #3210 on: October 13, 2007, 12:07:18 pm »
Thanks to YouTube I got to see this Jonathan Ross thing too.  :) Thoughts:

That beard has got to go. Please! What is Jake thinking? He  looks much older than his age with it, he actually does look like Amadinedjad. Pleeeeease get rid of it!

That sofa he was sitting in looked super-uncomfortable.

"Seen the clip a million times"? OK. A clear hint to interviewers to start using *another* clip. The reunion kiss would be my suggestion. Great acting in that one.   ;)

Loved all the nods to - and the time spent on - Brokeback and Heath. Yes!  :) 8)  Not only for the obvious reasons, but these talk show things where the ONLY thing addressed is promotion of the star's currently-for-sale film/soap/perfume/book/whatever get so predictable and stilted and BORING. Though they did get around to Rendition eventually I'd much rather hear Jake talk Brokeback. Even if he himself evidently begs to differ.

Jake is cute. He does the talk show thing so well. Right degree and mix of charm and fun and seriousness and self-confidence. Able to make jokes at his own expense. Doesn't get snippy if he doesn't like the questions, - uses humour instead. He should give lessons.  :)

But that beard has to go.

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3211 on: October 13, 2007, 12:52:24 pm »
You are right, as Jake is good during interviews.

Like a kid... he knows how to be surprising!

We need more of you Jake!

Hugs!

mvansand76

« Reply #3212 on: October 13, 2007, 01:55:15 pm »
Thanks to YouTube I got to see this Jonathan Ross thing too.  :) Thoughts:

That beard has got to go. Please! What is Jake thinking? He  looks much older than his age with it, he actually does look like Amadinedjad. Pleeeeease get rid of it!

That sofa he was sitting in looked super-uncomfortable.

"Seen the clip a million times"? OK. A clear hint to interviewers to start using *another* clip. The reunion kiss would be my suggestion. Great acting in that one.   ;)

Loved all the nods to - and the time spent on - Brokeback and Heath. Yes!  :) 8)  Not only for the obvious reasons, but these talk show things where the ONLY thing addressed is promotion of the star's currently-for-sale film/soap/perfume/book/whatever get so predictable and stilted and BORING. Though they did get around to Rendition eventually I'd much rather hear Jake talk Brokeback. Even if he himself evidently begs to differ.

Jake is cute. He does the talk show thing so well. Right degree and mix of charm and fun and seriousness and self-confidence. Able to make jokes at his own expense. Doesn't get snippy if he doesn't like the questions, - uses humour instead. He should give lessons.  :)

But that beard has to go.

I completely agree with you Mikaela!  :D

Offline Artiste

« Reply #3213 on: October 13, 2007, 02:31:28 pm »
Oh!

Great!

Hugs!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #3214 on: October 13, 2007, 04:16:09 pm »
Since i can NOT play YouTube (no flash player here, as I tried and tried to get it),
can you somehow have it otherwise; it is an old iMac here!

Hugs!

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3215 on: October 13, 2007, 07:36:45 pm »
Sorry, I can't help you with that. Clueless when it comes to that kind of thing.  :-\

But I did just read that Jake currently is sporting his Grizzly Gyllenhaal look because of his new film "Brothers" that apparently starts shooting in early November. I suppose he plays the older brother (who disappears in Afghanistan), to Tobey Maguire's younger brother? Well at least that explains that totally mullah-like beard. Wonder how big it will be once filming rolls around?

I know it's beyond shallow of me to say so, - but I wish someone would offer him a romantic /r dramatic lead role, where he could be nothing but drop-dead gorgeous, more like he looked for instance in "Proof".  :P

Offline Artiste

« Reply #3216 on: October 13, 2007, 08:11:23 pm »
Oh!

That way he will act more like hiding among those criminals in that country?

He has to look older indeed!

And gruby as many are there?? Unkept!

Will this look like twice or more his age?

Hugs!

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #3217 on: October 13, 2007, 09:02:50 pm »
Susiebell,  thanks so much for posting the Jonathan Ross youtube video.  Jake is so cute and adorable even with the beard..   MMMMMM  Im in love all over again..   :)

Offline Artiste

« Reply #3218 on: October 13, 2007, 09:22:03 pm »
You wish...

even if he accepts ever being a gay man?

May I ask?

Hugs!

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3219 on: October 15, 2007, 09:36:38 am »
Did anyone see Jake on ACCESS HOLLYWOOD late last night?  He was of course talking about RENDITION then he started saying how he wanted to take a break from doing dramas and do something more comedic which would give him a chance to show off his singing abilities.  That little lady doing the interview wanted him to sing for her. He said not without a piano and she promised next time she'd have one.  He said you get me the piano and I will sing for you.  It was a rather brief interview.   She didn't ask if he was dating anyone, stuff like that. 

That's one fine looking man and so down to earth.  Of course, we knew that.   :D