Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3210195 times)

mvansand76

Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #3220 on: October 15, 2007, 10:37:32 am »
Did anyone see Jake on ACCESS HOLLYWOOD late last night?  He was of course talking about RENDITION then he started saying how he wanted to take a break from doing dramas and do something more comedic which would give him a chance to show off his singing abilities.  That little lady doing the interview wanted him to sing for her. He said not without a piano and she promised next time she'd have one.  He said you get me the piano and I will sing for you.  It was a rather brief interview.   She didn't ask if he was dating anyone, stuff like that. 

That's one fine looking man and so down to earth.  Of course, we knew that.   :D

Jonathan did ask him about the dating thing and he said that he isn't dating anyone. He's single, girls!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3221 on: October 15, 2007, 11:19:02 am »
I ask again:  WTF is wrong with Reese's head???!!!

ANYway....., according to Jake Watch, Jake is also appearing on The Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart this Wednesday night at 11:00 p.m. EST (and probably other times as well), on Comedy Central.  I had some difficulty trying to confirm that, at least on the Comedy Central site, but there it is, for what it's worth...

;D

(I'm looking most forward to the Ellen show, myself.  But I'll, of course, be TiVo'ing them all.)
No more beans!

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #3222 on: October 15, 2007, 03:00:40 pm »
 :)

Jonathan did ask him about the dating thing and he said that he isn't dating anyone. He's single, girls!

as if I had a chance.............................. :(

my birthday is coming up, maybe if I wished really hard........nah, probably wouldn't work either  ;D
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3223 on: October 15, 2007, 04:49:21 pm »
Hey, Jude, if any one of us here has a chance, it would be you.  Just think about it:  You could cook together and everything.  I like to cook as much as the next guy (probably literally, come to think of it), but I'm not all that good at it.  I do respond very well to coaching, though! :ahem:

(Hey, if we're all on Fantasy Island, we might as well pick the person most likely to succeed. :))

No more beans!

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #3224 on: October 16, 2007, 12:41:42 am »
OMG I am captivated by Jake in that John Ross interview.  I am in love.  :P

He looks mighty fine sportin' that beard.   :P  :P  :P

Damn you, Jake.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3225 on: October 16, 2007, 04:36:45 am »
Maybe Jake will talk about what happened to Boo when he is with Ellen. She is in some kind of controversy over giving a dog to a good home. She was supposed to give him back to the organization if she couldn't keep him (even though she'd spent $3,000.00 on various veterinary expenses). The story is going to air on her Tuesday show. Maybe Jake gave Boo to his niece.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #3226 on: October 16, 2007, 01:58:25 pm »
I wasnt all that impressed with Jake on the Lettrerman show.   This morining with Regis he was a bit better more like himself, but wearing the same suit he was wearing last night on letterman with the tie.   He is on the cover of some magazine as the sexiest available bachelor.  Yay!   :)

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #3227 on: October 16, 2007, 05:01:09 pm »
Here it is....

Part 1:

Part 2:

Susie

yeah!  thanks for the links!  i thought it was great!
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #3228 on: October 16, 2007, 05:39:57 pm »
Mikela

I agree he has really done the serious and heavy stuff, it is time for someone to offer him great
romantic comedy...

Have I ever told you how much I love your signature line..?  I love it..I love irony....

Beautiful mind

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3229 on: October 17, 2007, 10:56:31 am »
HI all!!

Traveling and being exhausted, I missed those two interviews with Jake.

Can someone place them here (not the YOUTUBE)??

Hugs!!