Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3210097 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #3280 on: November 02, 2007, 08:38:44 am »
People asked about Halloween. I got this from Popsugar:

Things are really heating up for Reese and Jake...literally, inside that big gorilla costume. Jake put on the furry suit to accompany Reese (a witch) as she took her kids out trick-or-treating in LA last night – awwww! Ava went as a pirate while Deacon was a Transformer? Superhero? I might need some help on that one because it looks like he didn't want to wear his mask much. According to a witness, Reese and Jake were playful all night including lots of hand holding, stolen kisses and nuzzling. Jake apparently was also having a great time with the kids. Halloween's a good time to keep their relationship still incognito, but it sounds like these two aren't very good at hiding how cute and smitten they are these days.

http://popsugar.com/752674
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #3281 on: November 02, 2007, 09:15:22 am »
"Donnie Darko" at the American Rep Theatre in Cambridge Wednesday night. 

Just to report back:  nice production, clever sets, very faithful to the film.  The young actor's portrayal of Donnie was very different from Jake's:  more self-assured, less troubled. 

Just before curtain, there were two empty seats in front of me.  I told my friends that meant Jake was arriving soon.  They said they'd have to call the EMTs to resuscitate me.  I replied that, no, the EMTs would have to resuscitate his date. LOL. 

No, Jake didn't show up.  But, Chris Cooper did!  I realized he was in "Jarhead", so that makes one degree of separation...

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3282 on: November 02, 2007, 10:37:38 am »
Wow! Chris Cooper also played Jake's dad in "October Sky". That makes for one very *small* degree of separation.  :)

---

I realize that in all honesty I'm not very thrilled about the JG/RW romance. I'm with Del in this. Takes so much of the mystery and uniqueness out of Jake if everyone he falls for is a skinny, pretty, blonde famous actress.... Of course, he's one of the few people on the planet who will have those skinny, pretty, blonde famous actresses actually also falling for *him* in RL....  Nevertheless I would cheer much more for him and his chosen one if he went a little bit out of the beaten track to find romance. Can't help feeling that.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #3283 on: November 02, 2007, 11:41:13 am »
Wow! Chris Cooper also played Jake's dad in "October Sky". That makes for one very *small* degree of separation.  :)

Thanks for reminding me about that, Mikaela.

mvansand76

« Reply #3284 on: November 02, 2007, 11:47:59 am »

And he was also in Jarhead!

mvansand76

« Reply #3285 on: November 03, 2007, 06:28:26 am »
Aaaawwwww Jake is still a hottie!  :-* :D

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20153312_20153315_20068689_11,00.html

Ultimate Hottie Moment Shaving in a car's side-view mirror, moments before meeting his soon-to-be-lover Heath Ledger in 2005's Academy Award-winning Brokeback Mountain

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3286 on: November 03, 2007, 10:41:21 am »
OMG--JAKE--gorgeous as always!!! Thanks for the link, Melissa!!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #3287 on: November 03, 2007, 12:30:46 pm »
Check this out, yall:    :P

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3288 on: November 03, 2007, 01:28:42 pm »
Guess the question is, what is Jake checking out just there?

Inquiring minds wanna know!  ;)

mvansand76

« Reply #3289 on: November 03, 2007, 02:16:11 pm »
*faints*

That little smile.... :P