Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3211816 times)

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #4030 on: June 26, 2008, 02:17:43 pm »
Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillipe finalized their divorce just 12 days ago, so now it's time for the gossip magazine charted race for the new celebrity couples to hit the altar.

Ryan debut his girlfriend Abbie Cornish, the actress who was supposedly the ‘other woman' in their marriage, at an Australian film award show earlier this month. Now Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal are moving in together.

Meawhile, the blonde beauty Reese Witherspoon and her two children have just moved into a £1.9 million house in the cosmopolitan district of “Notting Hill” to be closer to her love Jake Gyllenhaal.

The romantic 32-year-old star, which was considered as the Hollywood's highest paid actress, took a four-month break from work so she can be closer to Brokeback Mountain actor Jake, who is currently filming in London.

The actress revealed, “Reese loves England and has been really looking forward to spending this time living with Jake.”

http://www.infosjeunes.com/Reese-Witherspoon-and-Jake-Gyllenhaal-move-in-together_a97417.html

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #4031 on: June 26, 2008, 06:44:44 pm »
Jake, who is currently filming in London.

I actually have no idea what he's filming there? Is it scenes for "nailed"? Or has PoP started filming already?

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4032 on: June 26, 2008, 07:24:33 pm »
Or has PoP started filming already?

Yes! :)

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #4033 on: June 26, 2008, 07:38:54 pm »
Oh, OK. That was quick - about the filming starting, I mean. IMDb lists it as being in pre-production and hasn't got more than 4 actors up on their cast list yet, you'd never know from there that it wasn't early days.... the site must be falling behind the times!  :o

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4034 on: June 28, 2008, 01:15:58 am »
Just a report...as I was flying through the airport today, I saw the cover on OK Magazine that said "Jake Moves In! Reese Finally Gets the Happiness She Deserves!" I didn't buy it but just a heads up...someone can probably verify online if this rumor is true or not.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #4035 on: June 28, 2008, 02:45:57 am »
I'm still counting on that other rumour being true about both of them setting off for a cycling holiday in Tuscany.  :)

We're leaving for Tuscany next wednesday. Wouldn't it be nice to run into them? We could invite them to come over with the kids to our holiday house for a swim and a bbq. My husband could take Jake for a little tour on the bike, see who's got the 'best legs'!  ::)

*sigh* Ah, well, a girl can dream I guess.  :)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #4036 on: June 28, 2008, 02:49:28 am »
http://www.hellomagazine.com/photo-galleries.html?imagen=/film/2008/06/22/rachel-reese-london/imgs/reece-jake-1a.jpg&publi=&nactual=1&nnumeroactual=2&nfotos=2&subseccion=

"Romantic Reese has moved into a luxurious home in Notting Hill with her two children, Ava and Deacon, and beau Jake for the summer so she can be close to her Rendition co-star love."

They actually look very happy.
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4037 on: June 28, 2008, 08:25:54 am »
They actually look very happy.

They look very happy together at the moment. I hope it lasts! :)

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good

Marge_Innavera

« Reply #4039 on: June 28, 2008, 03:11:53 pm »
We're leaving for Tuscany next wednesday. Wouldn't it be nice to run into them? We could invite them to come over with the kids to our holiday house for a swim and a bbq. My husband could take Jake for a little tour on the bike, see who's got the 'best legs'!  ::)

If you have a chance, go for it!  (and tell us all about it...)   ;D