Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3198160 times)

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #4240 on: August 23, 2008, 03:59:33 pm »
Because if they put the description about the movie, "giant rabit starts appearing to troubled high school student..." you might get some ppl turned off. I stopped trying to explain the film.  After viewing it, (the article has spoilers), you may want to read up on it at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donnie_darko.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #4241 on: August 23, 2008, 04:46:15 pm »
Donnie Darko is on tv tonight. It's on late, so I'll record it and watch it later. I haven't seen it before but it sounds interesting. The comment in the tv magazine was, 'a very good movie, but I haven't got a clue what it is about'  ;D

Fabienne, just watch it with an open mind, but don't try too hard to understand everything.  It's got a cult following all its own. 

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4242 on: August 23, 2008, 11:46:13 pm »
What channel is it on? The last time I saw it, it was only part of the ending which mean I'd missed the whole movie. Damn! But, I heard that it's a good movie.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #4243 on: August 24, 2008, 04:14:18 am »
What channel is it on? The last time I saw it, it was only part of the ending which mean I'd missed the whole movie. Damn! But, I heard that it's a good movie.

Fabienne, who posted about watching it on TV, lives in Belgium.  :)

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4244 on: August 24, 2008, 04:13:11 pm »
Oh! Okay. Oopsie. ;D

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #4245 on: August 25, 2008, 02:33:37 am »
Fabienne, just watch it with an open mind, but don't try too hard to understand everything.  It's got a cult following all its own. 

That's exactly what I did during a certain Heath movie a couple of weeks ago.  ;D

And I had such a busy day Saturday that I collapsed on the couch and forgot to program the dvd recorder.  :o I'll have to rent it now.

I consoled myself with watching Proof again. I like Jake in that movie. Gwyneth Paltrow was good too.  :)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4246 on: August 25, 2008, 11:52:54 pm »

That's exactly what I did during a certain Heath movie a couple of weeks ago.  ;D

And I had such a busy day Saturday that I collapsed on the couch and forgot to program the dvd recorder.  :o I'll have to rent it now.

I consoled myself with watching Proof again. I like Jake in that movie. Gwyneth Paltrow was good too.  :)

Word! That's one of his best movies and one of my favorite movies. I've seen it many times and even recorded it.

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #4247 on: August 26, 2008, 03:15:07 pm »
It was the second time I watched Proof, and I have to say I enjoyed it even more than the first time.

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4248 on: August 26, 2008, 10:22:41 pm »
It was the second time I watched Proof, and I have to say I enjoyed it even more than the first time.

I promise. It was better the second time for me, too. It's really good.
Btw, I LOVE that picture. He's such a charmer. *sigh* :-*

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4249 on: September 01, 2008, 09:00:15 pm »
Have you guys noticed how Jake's eyes are so beautifully crystal blue? I'm serious. That guy has got one of the most beautful eyes I've ever seen. *sigh*