Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3206362 times)

mvansand76

Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #3160 on: September 24, 2007, 12:53:30 pm »

HOLY GEEZ, MELISSA!!!!! Thanks for the SEXY pics!! Jake's gorgeous and manly and irresistible in all of them!! Our little Jake is ALL Grown up!!

You are welcome, I wish I had taken these pics myself! :D

Yup, all grown up and I LOOOOOOVE the short hair, it looks amazing on him... *sigh*

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3161 on: September 26, 2007, 01:51:23 am »
GOOD NEWS.

JAKE's filmography on IMDB has been updated (today) to show BROTHERS is in preproduction.  Here's the link for BROTHERS. He will costar with "SPIDERMAN."  Sounds like a solid project.  Jake keeps landing great projects and working with some of the best in the business.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0765010/

mvansand76

« Reply #3162 on: September 27, 2007, 08:32:09 am »
WTF?? Who are these ***holes?

David and Victoria Beckham have topped a quirky new U.S. magazine poll to find the Most Overrated People, Places and Things. Radar magazine has named the famous couple at the top of its new over-hyped list - ahead of cupcakes, Botox and Brad Pitt. Writer Michael Musto calls soccer star David "overpaid" and his wife "a pointless collection of body parts". Also on Radar's Overrated 100: blogging, sex with virgins, cocaine, Keira Knightley, pilates, Ronald Reagan, The Dalai Lama, Jake Gyllenhaal and hit TV show Grey's Anatomy.

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3163 on: September 27, 2007, 10:36:32 am »
Jake is on the front cover of October's INTERVIEW MAGAZINE.  Alot of good pictures.  He's got a buzz cut and is bearless in the photos.  Here's the link.

http://www.interviewmagazine.com/#section=cover-story

Great article as well though you probably will have to buy the magazine for full text. Check it out.

mvansand76

« Reply #3164 on: September 27, 2007, 10:58:17 am »
Jake is on the front cover of October's INTERVIEW MAGAZINE.  Alot of good pictures.  He's got a buzz cut and is bearless in the photos.  Here's the link.

http://www.interviewmagazine.com/#section=cover-story

Great article as well though you probably will have to buy the magazine for full text. Check it out.

why don't you scroll on up on this page and admire the pics?

::) ;)

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3165 on: September 29, 2007, 06:52:07 am »
WTF?? Who are these ***holes?

Oh, I wouldn't sweat it. All PR is good PR, doesn't Britney Spears prove that above any reasonable doubt? Even silly stuff like this proves Jake remains on the hot celebrity radar, and I think he's more cool with that than Heath will ever be. (Plus, ahem... I have to agree with the ***holes about the Beckhams and Grey's Anatomy. And I fear to learn just *how* much active research work went into concluding that "sex with virgins" is overrated?  :o ).

Great article as well though you probably will have to buy the magazine for full text.

If scans of the actual article appears anywhere, I'd appreciate a heads-up!  :)  Please pretty please? No Barnes & Nobles in this part of the world....

The pics are very nice, but somewhat melancholy and seemingly (e)motionless... though one can hardly fail to catch the Brokeback references.  :) And I for one wish he'd grow his hair back out. Very happy he's lost the beard, though. It aged him quite a bit. (And somewhat amazed at myself for going online to opine on this.... I sure wouldn't want to hear his opinion on my appearance, these days!  :o )

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #3166 on: September 29, 2007, 03:07:45 pm »
Hey Susie, I have to ask:  does "snog" mean kiss, or f*ck

(I didn't see all 3 Pirates movies or I might be able to figure that one out – heehee.)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3167 on: September 29, 2007, 03:14:38 pm »

I have a feeling Susie that Radar magazine which i think is new, and I never heard of.  Probably has picked a lot of people in that list in order to create controversy deliberately.  It will get them more recognition.  People will read the names of the people on it and pick it up to read it...JMO
Jake has just been voted most elligible bachelor by another magazine..So obviously his name is selling mags.  So they are just taking a shot..

Beautiful mind

mvansand76

« Reply #3168 on: September 29, 2007, 03:19:17 pm »
Hey Susie, I have to ask:  does "snog" mean kiss, or f*ck

(I didn't see all 3 Pirates movies or I might be able to figure that one out – heehee.)

Snog means kiss!  :P ;D

mvansand76

« Reply #3169 on: September 29, 2007, 03:24:49 pm »

"Oh my God, it's Jake, unposed, and caught in the extremely natural act of strumming a guitar at sundown in the mountains. It's like an ad for people to visit East Tennessee...with Jake! I wonder if he went to Dollywood? It also confirms what we've been saying for the past four months, which is that Jake is going to quit acting and pursue a career a music. He really doesn't do much of anything without telling us. In fact, we're with him all the time. In fact, I took this picture.*

The picture accompanies an interview in which Jake divulges that he is hard at work on his first album . In keeping with the patriotic resolve that inspired his bid for the White House, his CD will feature several covers of acoustic hits from the Civil War era . Listen...I can hear the soft, lilting chords of 'Battle Hymn of the Republic' from here..."

From a Jake watch blog...

::)

I don't really believe it but the pic is cute!

;D