Author Topic: I was looking up BBM on Wikipedia and.....  (Read 6280 times)

mvansand76

I was looking up BBM on Wikipedia and.....
« on: July 15, 2007, 04:33:29 pm »
I noticed DC was mentioned at the External Links, but BetterMost isn't!

Can't we add our site there?

???

That would be a good way to gain exposure, right?

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: I was looking up BBM on Wikipedia and.....
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 04:52:33 pm »
I have attempted to add it, but it is not showing up, yet anyway.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 04:53:00 pm »
Yeah, great idea, Mel!!

mvansand76

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 05:01:34 pm »
I have attempted to add it, but it is not showing up, yet anyway.

Did you do that a while ago? I saw an add button but it was a faulty link...  :-\

We're as good as any other forum on BBM, aren't we? There really are three right now, if you don't include imdb. We might not be the biggest forum, but we are considerable and worth mentioning!  >:(

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 10:54:40 pm »
AS good?  AS good??  It is only my politeness towards the other forums that keeps me humbly silent here.  ;)

Good idea for checking it, Mel.  And yay Truman for posting it.  Can you let us know when you see it?

You know, it seems like we've talked about this before - that BetterMost isn't listed on the BBM page at Wikipedia.  Seems like someone was going to put us in then....anybody else remember that?

mvansand76

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 05:20:54 am »
I know!!!! Let me just say it, WE'RE THE BEST!  ::)

I'm not sure it has happened yet, but I will keep checking, maybe there is somebody on Bettermost who is used to editing pages on Wikipedia?

???

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 02:35:37 pm »
          Well gang, my grandaughter Kelsey at my instigation, put Bettermost onto Wikipedia yesterday.  She sent me the linc, and before i could bring it up, it was deleated.  They are obviously giving a concerted effort to keep us off of their list.  I don't understand why they had it done, but there you are.  I also talked to Lynne about it the other day as well.  She said Truman had also done it, and his was gone.  So short of some way of contacting the people in person I dont know how to do anything about it. 
           Prior to setting her on it, I had sent them an email and asked for us to be included.  The only site they seem to be interested in putting up is Dave Cullen.  That seems to be mainly because of the Ad they had  placed in Variety mag. in support of the movie.                  ???   ???

Beautiful mind

mvansand76

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 02:49:39 pm »
          Well gang, my grandaughter Kelsey at my instigation, put Bettermost onto Wikipedia yesterday.  She sent me the linc, and before i could bring it up, it was deleated.  They are obviously giving a concerted effort to keep us off of their list.  I don't understand why they had it done, but there you are.  I also talked to Lynne about it the other day as well.  She said Truman had also done it, and his was gone.  So short of some way of contacting the people in person I dont know how to do anything about it. 
           Prior to setting her on it, I had sent them an email and asked for us to be included.  The only site they seem to be interested in putting up is Dave Cullen.  That seems to be mainly because of the Ad they had  placed in Variety mag. in support of the movie.                  ???   ???

God, this is really silly!  >:( Thanks for trying though!  :-*

Offline Wishes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 08:47:08 pm »

THAT IS ROTTEN HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST FORUM.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 04:04:56 am »
I seem to remember BM was on it at the very start and then they took all the forum links off it. Dave Cullan probably remains becaseu they initiated the variety ad...
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/