Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3800463 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2810 on: October 18, 2007, 06:30:51 am »
Just a little Heathin', early in the mornin'

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2811 on: October 18, 2007, 07:56:20 am »
I try to carry Miranda some every day, knowing it's going to be harder soon, AND that she won't want it anymore.

Never enough time, never enough.

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2812 on: October 18, 2007, 10:52:54 am »
What a wonderful picture! Such a cute baby....

But I can't help but think, for a child who is almost 2, she sure gets carried around alot. I remember by the age of 2, my children were too big to be carrying everywhere!

L

I was randomly thinking the same thing last night!!  Well, not about my own children, as I don't have any, but I was thinking, "Gee, we've never seen Matilda walk..."  Maybe that's by design, safety or something...

(I see someone else suggested the safety thing in a later post... ;))
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2813 on: October 18, 2007, 11:26:51 am »
I think I saw one picture, once, of her on foot, hugging her father's leg. They were probably coming out of a coffee shop or something...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2814 on: October 19, 2007, 12:46:01 pm »
I dug this little tidbit up on one of those superhero blogs...

Warner Bros. is giving a really nice gift for the 2007 Holidays. With the release of Will Smith's I Am Legend at IMAX theaters, they will be showing a 7-minute 'prologue' for The Dark Knight, which will feature a heapin' helpin' of Heath Ledger's Joker. Now, the trailer will only be shown at IMAX theaters, at least for the time being, so you should make sure to line up early.

We could not be more excited for this movie in a million years. Given Batman Begins, and the fact that they're going to make The Joker truly insane, this has the capacity to be the best superhero film ever made, and we will be in line on opening day to make sure of it.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2815 on: October 19, 2007, 01:30:10 pm »
I dug this little tidbit up on one of those superhero blogs...

Warner Bros. is giving a really nice gift for the 2007 Holidays. With the release of Will Smith's I Am Legend at IMAX theaters, they will be showing a 7-minute 'prologue' for The Dark Knight, which will feature a heapin' helpin' of Heath Ledger's Joker. Now, the trailer will only be shown at IMAX theaters, at least for the time being, so you should make sure to line up early.

We could not be more excited for this movie in a million years. Given Batman Begins, and the fact that they're going to make The Joker truly insane, this has the capacity to be the best superhero film ever made, and we will be in line on opening day to make sure of it.

That is good to know Leslie - a very good reason for a special trip to the IMAX.

Any ideas/listings for when Will Smith's film will be at IMAX?
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2816 on: October 19, 2007, 01:31:37 pm »
That is good to know Leslie - a very good reason for a special trip to the IMAX.

Any ideas/listings for when Will Smith's film will be at IMAX?

December 14, 2007 according to IMDb.

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2817 on: October 19, 2007, 05:49:48 pm »
Heath is currently listed as being in the next Terry Gilliam movie it is a fantasy Christopher Plummer is also involved.
The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus is the title.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2818 on: October 20, 2007, 10:57:54 am »
from the Boston Herald, an interview with Michael Caine. He has this to say about Heath...

The two-time Oscar winner works at a murderous pace these days. He’s got a ’60s-set diamond-heist thriller with Demi Moore due in December called “Flawless,” he begins filming a ghost drama, “Is There Anybody There?” and just finished reprising Alfred the butler in next summer’s “Batman” movie.

“I’ll tell you, the big surprise in the new ‘Batman’ is Heath Ledger as the Joker. You heard it here first,” he said. “Fantastic. He’s gone a different direction than Jack Nicholson. Inasmuch as Jack was like a really scary, nasty old uncle with a funny face, Heath is like the most murderous psychopath that you’ve ever seen on the screen.”

Caine recalled his first rehearsal with Ledger. “I hadn’t met him and it was in this building in Chicago and he had to come downstairs and up into the room where I was waiting for Batman’s guests. But he’d taken over the elevator with - he has seven dwarfs.”

And he’s definitely not Snow White.

“Yeah,” Caine continued, “and oh, just wait until you see them. I’d never seen any of it and the elevator door opened and they came out and I forgot every bloody line. He frightened the bloody lines out of me! It was incredible.”

you can read the whole article here:

http://news.bostonherald.com/entertainment/movies/general/view.bg?articleid=1038447

Offline Artiste

« Reply #2819 on: October 20, 2007, 11:01:43 am »
Will Heath be funny in that?