Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3802086 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2950 on: November 12, 2007, 02:37:08 pm »
It's so extreme in that video that I'm wondering if it could be some kind of physical disorder.

I have a mild case of restless leg syndrome (and it also affects my arms), so I know what it's like to feel compelled to move your limbs. Maybe Heath has restless body syndrome??  ???

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2951 on: November 12, 2007, 04:19:44 pm »
Mikaela!  Thanks for the YouTube link!  :-*  I tried to find it there yesterday, but couldn't.  I think it must have been added since.  Here it is, clickable:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYzOCC7SjQg[/youtube]

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2952 on: November 12, 2007, 04:42:02 pm »

Isnt he absolutely the twidgetyest, most mobile person you have ever seen...?  He must have ADD
He is so intelligent, and figety at the same time...He mentioned on Charlie Rose once that he was like that.
But wow this is over the top...Still lovin his voice however...like melted chocolate..
          The voices in Brokeback are the things that drew me in first,,,to the actors.  They both have very
distinct voices..
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 06:14:01 pm by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2953 on: November 12, 2007, 04:54:53 pm »
Re restlessness - the first time I watched the video, I wondered about d-r-u-g-s.  But actually, I think he is just keeping himself in extremely good shape physically, probably very tuned in to keeping limber and the energy moving through.  It's probably his solution to having to sit and give interview after interview to all these little interviewers.  They can do dozens a day, one after the other.  That sounds draining and potentially extremely tedious.

He actually looked like he's doing great - grounded, calm, alive.  (Much better than just a month or so ago.)

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2954 on: November 12, 2007, 05:30:09 pm »

He actually looked like he's doing great - grounded, calm, alive.  (Much better than just a month or so ago.)

He looks great!  Thanks so much for posting a version I could actually watch!  :-*
The interview was a bit disappointing after all the build-up and anticipation but still worth it.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2955 on: November 12, 2007, 05:31:22 pm »
I think he does have ADHD. Reading about him, how he dropped out of school, never fit in well in classes, always marching to a different tune...and he has channeled all that into his creativity and acting.

Living through this with my own daughter, I see many parallels and when I feel a little down, I look at him as an example of "things do work out."

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #2956 on: November 12, 2007, 05:36:25 pm »
Just saw that clip. There are some moments in it where his face is the BM film!

Other times, his face is the joker since he likes to do faces!!

Wonder why his quickeness of mouvements, but so late in his speech??

Hugs!

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #2957 on: November 12, 2007, 05:52:47 pm »
Have you all seen the new "I'm not there" posters?"

Here's the Heath one:

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #2958 on: November 12, 2007, 06:20:40 pm »

That is a much more flattering picture of him.  That poster is gorgeous. 
           My grandson has that as well Leslie.  Kels little brother.  It was very very hard when he was a infant or a
toddler.  Getting better now though...He spends a great deal of time playing video games, and it seems to help
his focus..I dont like the amount of time he takes doing that, but it is the only thing where he seems totally under
control of his mind,....That is a terrible thing to have to deal with, for people that have never been exposed to it.
His older brother and sister were so diametrically different...Both very calm and centered children.  Hardly ever cried,
my daughter just about went nuts at first...He has been a challenge to us all.  Most of the time he is fine now
however.  But he still has his times..

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #2959 on: November 12, 2007, 06:49:22 pm »

Have any of you clicked on the row of vids at the bottom of the interview..There is a video of
someone, it looks like Heaths hands drawing a picture of the Joker...It probably isnt, but it sure does look
like his hands.....check it out.

Beautiful mind